So I'm new and approved

Started by Darkangel94, August 27, 2012, 08:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkangel94

I just got my approval today and I'm wanting to start a rp but as you may have guessed I am new to roleplaying as well :) so I'm looking for a one on one rp with either gender (I am bi sexual I really don't care) with someone willing to be patient and help me learn :)

Lady Temptress

Hi there. I will rp with you and help you learn. I've never rped female/female so maybe we can teach each other?
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

I'm also willing to help out, perhaps a small group rp with either a love triangle or threesome? That would most certainly help break you in

Lady Temptress

I have rped for years, but never female feamale rps ans I am curious and wish to play that. Who would play the third role? Nice to meet you by the way.
Lady Dreamer

Rage

Well, we could turn this into a four way role-play, and help ease her in via group RP?

Also, Hey Temptress, how're you today? ~Hugs~
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Lady Temptress

A 4 way love triangle. Heya Rage. I'm good. * hug*
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

When do you want to do our Pm Rp, Rage?
Lady Dreamer

Rage

Well, temptress, if you PM me now, we can discuss that way, then go straight into the RP ^-^
In a restaurant.

Lady Temptress

Ok Rage, I'm sending you a pm now. :P
Lady Dreamer

Rage

And now, back on topic.

The four way, good idea to break the girl in, or no?
In a restaurant.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

i think we need said new girl to agree first guys 0_o

Lady Temptress

yes we need to wait for Dark to agree lol Azz
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

we would have to set up a double nc rp section on here if not :P

Lady Temptress

Thats true azz. We would have to do that if she doesn't agree. I hope she does but if not, I still will rp with and the two of you seperately. Although, I've never done a threesome rp before meaning 2 guy's and a girl. I'm game to try haha love traingle.
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

personaly if i'm going to involve a second guy there would need to be a second and possibly third girl, i'm not good with sharing with other men ;)

Lady Temptress

I'm not too good at sharing either and we can make it a small group rp? I dont know.
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

Hello all and sorry for the late reply I have been swamped at work. I think it may be a good idea for the four of us to do a group rp, what kind of story are you all looking for?

Lady Temptress

Morning Dark & everyone else. What type of rp plot do you like Dark? Modern? Sci fi? Medievil?  I am posting slow til 2 pm central today- I've a job interbiew today. Yah!
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

Exactly, this is your show dark, you just pick a setting and let us help you get into it ;)

Lady Temptress

A group rp for the 4 of us works for me Dark.
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

I'm very into fantasy, but I'm not sure on a plot I think I need y'all to help me with that one :)

Lady Temptress

Heya Dark! I love fantasy as well. Hmm. We must plot!
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

Yes, yes we must! What kind of plot would you like Temptress?

Lady Temptress

What type of setting do you like Dark? Modern? Fantasy? Medievil? I like all of the above. Hah.
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

I'm pretty much open for anything but I really enjoy fantasy

Lady Temptress

Fantasy it is then. Any ideas for a story? I haven't heard from Rage in awhile, but azz pmed me today.
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

ummm no. haha I have no inspiration right now  -_-

Lady Temptress

Nor do I lol We can do a solo rp while waiting for the guys. But we need a story line. XD
Lady Dreamer

Photo

I'm drawn to this crowd.

I don't want to budge in, but I like playing intermediary roles, and characters that can stand off to the side and help things move.

I'm also good with plots. I'd like to ask if i can join in as a 5th training wheel.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

azzmeister89

Dont worry, i'm still in, sorry time difference can be a bitch at times

Lady Temptress

Hey Photo and azz. Do you guys have any plot ideas for this small group?
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

Seeing as its a most likely medievil fantasy setting i would suggest maybe something involving witchcraft?

Lady Temptress

I vote yes for witchcraft guys. Good idea azz.
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

Yes yes for witchcraft! I love that idea

azzmeister89

Lady Temptress

We need a plot & whose going to make the rp thread & what forum?
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

hmmmm good question, what idea's do you guys have for a plot then?

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

hmmmmmm, how about the male characters are either knights or even just locals in the village, or a mix of both and they stumble on the witch's secret or the witch's just take a liking to them so they cast a spell of some kind on them?

Lady Temptress

I like it Azz. Perhaps Dark and i could be sisters as witches. Lol. What do you think Dark? I think we lost Rage. I havent heard from him in awhile. I hope he is still with us though.
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

Sister witches or lovers? who want to have some men for play-things and cast a spell on the guys. just a thought it works for me either way

azzmeister89

i like the idea of them being lovers using the men for play things, sounds smexy

Darkangel94

lol. smexy. Yeah I like that to but its totally up to Temptress for that one

Lady Temptress

Lets do both ideas Dark and Azz. We may need to find another guy. Don't know what happened to Rage. I am anxious to start this rp. Whose going to make the thread?
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

sister lovers? I don't know how to start it so... not me haha

azzmeister89

i'm going to be heading off to bed soon so it will have to be you temptress

Lady Temptress

Ok instead of sisters, the girls can be best friends. How's that Dark? And azz. We will let you make the thread tomorrow, i don't know where to make it, what forum. I am still learning the ropes here too. Lol
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

ah ok, hmmmm i'll put it up tomorrow when i get online

Lady Temptress

yah! Thanks azz. You have sweet dreams of us. Lol
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

haha i'm sure i will, any last minute inspiration to bring on such dreams? ;)

Darkangel94

haha do you need any more inspiration than knowing tomorrow you will be starting on a fun story involving two women taking advantage of you and other men azz? Best friends sounds good Temptress

azzmeister89

ok so who am i putting this tread in the name of, just us three for now and then add another male later or do we have a second male who is ready to go now?

Lady Temptress

lol yah Dark and yeah azz, just put, me, you & dark in the thread for now. Anyone else wants in they have to ask of course. Lol. Send us a link when ready please azz.
Lady Dreamer

Photo

I will fill the second role.

I can play a male, even though I don't like to. I figure that Azz and I are members of the village guard, or the town/city/castle guard, and on a routine assignment we stumble into trouble, the trouble being two (particularly) wicked, if not undeniably sexy witches. Fun ensues. I think we can work with this plot quite a bit. My characters always have a significant amount of depth, and I'm very much into witchcraft right now!

I'll wait on you Azz. should our characters be brothers? brothers in arms? strangers? or rivals?
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Lady Temptress

Hi Photo! Yah! Welcome to the group and thank you!
Lady Dreamer

Photo

any good training experience should have four wheels. :)

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

azzmeister89

i like the idea of using brothers in arms but rivals at the same time, i'll have a post up for everyone within the next hour, its quite late though so i'm sorry if its a little shabby

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

Lady Temptress

Thanks Azz. Do you want us to start it? We can wait for you, til you can post.
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

well i already made my post as the starting post so go ahead and make a start, i'll have to wait until morning to do my second post though, unless all three of you post really fast then i'll probably be asleep by the time its my turn again

Lady Temptress

I'll wait for Dark & Photo to post azz. Sleep well dude.
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

cheers hun, see you all tomorrow ;)