Skraa'Cha [M lf F, Semi-NC, Fantasy]

Started by TheVillain, April 24, 2015, 03:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Skraa'Cha - From Orcish. Translates to "Burn With Life". This term is sometimes used to refer to a female Orc that has gone into heat.

Tenius didn't know civilization until he was a young man, and even then the concept did little more then confuse him. Some of the local towns knew when the local druid got pregnant but that was a long time ago. He wasn't seen much around Victoria, but not really due to distance. The family stayed in the local woods, sometimes Tenius's mother would come out of the woods to talk with the townspeople and - very rarely - Tenius would come with her.

The bow itself was a gift from his mother, though his father taught him how to shoot it. Their education was vital really. Herbs and plants from his Mother, the ways of the Animals and hunting from his Father, and music of nature all around. Tenius just knew that Nature was were he belonged - but that's changed now. The townspeople began to burn and clear into the woods without considering the local spirits, and now is time for Revenge.

The Bloodfang Clan of Orcs isn't known for it's honor. It's battle prowess, yes - but they aren't known for their morals and loyalty. The Bloodfang are basically a group of Mercenaries selling their weapons for the best bidder. If they weren't so good at it the other Orc Clans would of taken them down long ago.

Onka is no different. A female of the Bloodfang, her latest mercenary task takes her to the town of Victoria. Seems a local elf is causing a bit of trouble, killed a few of the local humans, burned a few farms, that sort of thing. The coin is good, her axe is good for it. The hardest part of killing any elf is just be finding the little bastard, the rest should be easy.

Or at least, that was the idea. But when Tenius actually manages to get the upper hand on Onka, this play out in a way neither of them expected.

Quote from: InfoTurning a few concepts on their head, the basic idea is that a male elf is killing humans in a fantasy town for what appears to be the standard nature worship whining and the townspeople have hired a female orc mercenary to end the trouble by killing the elf.

But the reasons behind the elf's rampage is actually a lot better then anyone's willing to admit. And when the male elf manages to actually get the better of the female orc the elf rapes the orc instead, and unknowingly in the process he triggers some orc biology that makes things extra complicated.

Thoughts/Interest/Questions?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Bumping because of the time this originally got posted.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.