Kasen's Midnight Whim (looking for f) [MUL]

Started by kasen03, August 18, 2009, 09:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasen03

I don't often post here, but had a passing fancy tonight, and thought I'd toss it out there to see if there was anyone who could catch a spark of inspiration from this plot seed and want to run with it.  Any interested parties please contact me via PM.  Characters and situations subject to change at our whim!

Who is he? - Mid thirties, tall, stocky.  Basically a 'nice guy' but going through a rough patch.  Bad day at the office?  Wife left him?  Who knows.  But he is out joy-riding in the wee-hours of the morning with careless regard to speed or the sense of it.

Who is she? - Teenaged, angsty.  Tired of being pigeon-holed and wanting to rebel - although deep down a 'decent person'.  Why is she out waiting at the bus-stop?  Dumped?  Ditched at a party?  Runaway?  Who knows.

Setting - He roars to a stop-light infront of a bus-stop.  She stands there in the shelter for a bus that won't come for hours.  Even though she's young enough to be his daughter, he revs the engine and gives her a wink.  She comes over and just jumps into the car through the open window.

Where it goes?  Up for negotiation.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

I really like the idea for this story and would be more than happy to play the teenage girl.

YoungOne

I can be the girl, the story line could be fun and taken about anywhere, Message me  ;)
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0