Yet Another Unimaginative Thread Title (AnyxAny (almost), Light to Extreme)

Started by AcademicCuriosity9110, January 06, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcademicCuriosity9110

Hey there. Welcome to my thread. Here you get to see my selection of ideas, ranging from cute and fluffy young love slice of life stories with plenty of drama to darker and more extreme fare. First up, as long as you're willing to play female characters, RL gender is unimportant. My only real limits are scat and vore. Anything else is at least up for discussion as long as it fits the theme of the story. Please read the below plots and PM me if you're interested. Don't be afraid to suggest something different, although I hope the following give you an idea what I'm looking for.

She-Ra? More like Sub-Ra! (CRAVING!!!!!): Not a specific plot here (I just thought the title sounded like something Catra would say), but I want to play Adora/She-Ra as a sub muscle girl opposite Catra preferably with heavy emphasis on small domme/big sub dynamics. Preferably post-series. Just to be clear, all character ages will be 16+ in accordance with site rules

Alternately, I would enjoy playing as a sub Scorpia opposite domme Catra, Entrapta, or Perfuma, with much the same small domme/big sub muscle girl dynamics.

Not Your Average Teen Pop Star: So, this is a little weird. Basically, this idea is inspired by Hannah Montana, insofar as MC leads a secret double life between normal kid and teen pop star. The twist is MC is male with a female stage persona. I'm looking for slice of life romance with a female character who either already is or quickly somehow becomes aware of the truth.

Alternatively, MC is openly transgender or non-binary, but still a teen pop star. I figure for this variation YC could be a female in MC's life or perhaps a fan of MC (for additional fun, YC could also be transgender or non-binary) who wins a date with MC and we can go from there.

A possible plot: the band, originally starting locally, has just recently hit it big with their latest album and signed a big contract, and part of that involves them going on their first tour. The other band members are among the small group of people who know the truth about MC, and maybe YC has a crush on MC or vice versa, a crush that the close quarters of the tour are probably only going to exacerbate. And maybe, if YC is the one with the crush, she enjoys MC's crossdressing.

A second possible plot: MC is a failing male teen pop star. YC, a mature woman and MC's manager, takes note of the fact that MC's high voice and naturally androgynous features could be useful if MC were to try rebranding as a female pop star. One carefully concocted retirement of MC later, and soon there's a new female pop star on the rise (MC in disguise.) This would be a slow burn plot, with MC simply starting off crossdressing to hide his real identity, but a major part would be YC gradually convincing MC to pursue this female identity as a full-time thing. Cue HRT, plastic surgery (often with YC tagging along and getting some tweaks), and lots of lessons on how to successfully pass as a woman. As things go on, MC and YC develop a very close relationship through this feminine bonding. This would ideally continue to the point of MC fully transitioning.

Possible plot three: YC is a pop star looking to expand her brand into a girl group. After much searching for talent, she finds a small-town band she decides is perfect to assimilate. Except for one detail: MC, the sole male in the group. The band refuses to drop MC, so a compromise is reached: MC, already androgynous bordering on feminine, has to pose as female. Much is open for discussion here.

Starstruck: FxF. One of our characters is a famous teenage actress, who decides to retire from acting to go back to school at an ordinary high school to try to have some ordinary experiences. While there, she meets the other character, who is semi-closeted (she's come out to her family and close friends, but nobody else). When these two characters get pressured into taking the lead roles in a class performance of Romeo and Juliet with a lesbian twist, anything can happen. I'm open to discussion on who plays which character.

A Villainous Affair: What I'm imagining here is, honestly, loosely inspired by Megamind. I imagine a situation where MC, a supervillain, regularly kidnaps YC, and the plot would really kick off when YC's relationship with the superhero has started to cool off and he's stopped being as attentive as YC prefers, letting his superhero duties eat up more and more of his time. When she starts feeling like MC is putting more effort into kidnapping her than the hero is putting into rescuing her, she starts looking forward to the frequent kidnappings because MC is continually upping the ante, paying attention to her, awakening and feeding a part of her that enjoys submission and bondage. At first, MC doesn't know how to respond to these unexpected affections, especially once it becomes clear that YC is starting to enjoy and cooperate with the kidnappings, bondage, and possibly even (light) tortures that MC begins to concoct, until eventually things boil over into a sexual affair and they find themselves using the kidnappings as little more than games that act as both foreplay and an excuse to facilitate their tryst. But what happens when proper romantic feelings begin to develop between our characters?

I see this as being a light-hearted, fluffy, long-term, occasionally adorkably awkward, character-driven story with the occasional foray into (strictly completely consensual) BDSM, with more focus on the bondage and Dom/sub stuff than the sadomasochism. I'm also not looking for YC to be a 'doormat' submissive. She should be willing and eager, even, eventually, but I like uppity, challenging submissives.

The Sugar Baby Next Door: So, for this, MC is an older man (40-55), and has been neighbors with YC, a young (16-20) girl for her whole life. MC is a widower, and a very rich and powerful man (exact occupation TBD), and with a tendency to hire young women to be arm candy for various business gatherings, work parties and such. YC has harbored an attraction to him for some time, and he's always been nice to her, even getting her gifts (i.e. her first car, taking her in secret to get tattoos or piercings, , stuff like that.) YC finally decides to call him on it and say that if he's going to treat her like his sugar baby, they may as well make it official. That's all I've got so far,  and any of your ideas are welcome.

Sunstone: FxF. Based off of the excellent lesbian BDSM web comic over on Deviant art, this is pretty much just borrowing the basic premise, that is, YC (domme) and MC (sub), both into BDSM, meet online and, after talking for a while, decide to meet for real and begin a relationship. I can't do the web comic justice with that description, so if you're unfamiliar with it, you should seriously check it out.

A Little Bit Of Devil In Those Angel Eyes: Based off songs like Love & Theft's "Angel Eyes" and Toby Keith's "God Love Her," this is just a basic "bad boy" (or possibly bad girl) x preacher's daughter idea. I include "Angel Eyes" and "God Love Her" because "Angel Eyes" is a less dramatic variant (if you watch the music video, the father is a lot more tolerant of the relationship), while "God Love Her" is more dramatic. Either route is fine, and I use those songs purely to demonstrate the spectrum of possibilities.

Zero To Hero(ine)(CRAVING!): Loosely based off the Nemesis series by April Daniels, consisting of the books Dreadnought and Sovereign, the idea here is MC, a young, closeted transfemale teen, happens to be in the neighborhood when the world's top superhero is killed in front of her and passes his powers on to her. A side effect of receiving this powerset is that it physically transforms the host into their idealized self-image, which in MC's case means it gives her a smoking hot female body. As her not-great family and friends deal with this, MC starts to realize this seemingly great gift is having consequences. I see conflicts with the major superhero team, people in MC's life, etc. YC would be another teenage superhero vigilante, preferably female, who would be one of the few supportive people for MC.

Mass Effect: First Contact War: Enemy Mine (CRAVING!!!!) : Set during an alternate, larger and more widespread First Contact War in Mass Effect, this is the story of a human female and a turian male who get stranded on an uncharted planet together for an extended period of time, at least several months if not a year or more, and are forced to work together to survive, transitioning from at first reluctant allies to friends and eventually lovers.

Changed for the Better (CRAVING!): MC would be a young man, late high school to somewhere in college aged, who is exploring his gender identity. MC is discovered by a woman, YC, who could either find out accidentally or have met MC online and been having a thing with him based around him being feminized and sissified, who offers to help MC with learning more about dressing, acting, and thinking like a girl to improve MC's ability to pass. I'm looking for a slow burn romance here, the story spanning at least a year or more, and there are three must-have things I require be included: 1. MC must at some point be chemically and then surgically castrated; 2. YC needs to be the more dominant partner; 3. there need to be body modifications done to MC, ranging from feminizing surgeries to body piercings, tattoos, etc., and we can go as extreme as you like, as long as at its core the story remains romantic and consensual.

Miles To Go Before I Sleep ...: First love is always a big thing. For two teenage girls, that came one summer in a rural town. A whirlwind summer romance between them changed both girls' lives. They went their separate ways, though, gradually putting that summer behind them. Eventually they fell out of touch altogether.

Fast forward 30+ years. One of the two women is diagnosed with terminal, inoperable cancer. Never having had much of a love life, her thoughts return to a promise made long ago, to go on a cross-country road trip with her first love. Wanting one last chance to feel love, to make some last memories and maybe find closure, she reaches out to her onetime love and, admitting she's dying, says that she wants to take that trip before she goes.

This would be a fluffy yet emotionally dramatic story about two mature women rekindling lost love, facing mortality, and learning that life is, indeed, too short.

Becoming Lorelei; Or, The Trap's Revenge: This is going to be a slow burn, plot-heavy RP, with significant character emphasis before we get to anything smutty. Basically, our characters would start out somewhere between juniors in high school to freshmen in college. MC discovers that his girlfriend is cheating on him with YC. MC, already fairly androgynous decides to get revenge, and, upon making a discovery about what YC is secretly into, decides to get revenge by reinventing himself as a sissy femboy and stealing YC from his now-ex-girlfriend. Eventually, as MC and YC grow closer, MC, being happier like this, would begin to go through more feminization. I see this story spanning at least a few years, so a very long-term romance.

NOT CURRENTLY SEEKING

Too Much Like Her Mother (CRAVING FxF variant!): MxF or FxF. A young girl (16-18, YC if MxF, either YC or MC if FxF) whose mother either disappeared or died when she was young goes through her mother's things one day to discover that, before marrying and settling down, her mother had been a submissive in a BDSM relationship with an older dominant partner. Her curiosity and interest piqued by the idea of learning more about her mother, she hunts this person down and tries to persuade them to train her and teach her about her mother.

My Body Is Your Canvas, Mistress ... (CRAVING!!!!): FxF. I want to play a submissive woman who seeks a dominant, caring, controlling Mistress with one goal: MC wants to surrender her body totally to someone else's whims to be molded and reshaped and transformed. From things as basic as piercings, tattoos, permanent hair removal, to standard plastic surgery procedures, to the extreme ends of clitoridectomy, infibulation, nipple removal, amputations, etc.

The Shemale's Downfall: I want to play a rich, powerful, mature, tall, muscular, hung, ostensibly dominant shemale with deep submissive fantasies. Through whatever means we decide, enter YC, a younger woman or shemale who enters into a romantic relationship with MC. Of course, there have to be some changes as YC decides to enslave MC. I want MC to end up a soft, weak, pierced, tattooed, bimbofied, castrated, tiny-dicked, subservient slave housewife. How we get there is negotiable. What isn't negotiable is the result, and the fact that I am ultimately seeking a loving, romantic relationship that happens to be an extreme, 24/7 Mistress/slave one.

Oh, How The Mighty Fall (CRAVING!): FxF, extreme. Simply put, I want to  play an older, rich, powerful, dominant businesswoman, the type who secretly craves being forced to submit. Enter your character, a young, truly dominant woman who through some means learns this about MC and decides to seduce, break, and enslave her. I am looking for something of a slow degradation of MC's life as YC guides and sometimes forces her further down a descent into depravity.

Superheroine To Super-Slut (CRAVING!): FxF, extreme, twisted romance. One of our characters is a superheroine with a secret identity as a rich, powerful businesswoman. The other character is her new personal assistant, who happens to be the secret identity of a rising supervillain. The supervillain/personal assistant has figured out the heroine's identity and infiltrated her life like this to learn more. When she finds out that the heroine has deep submissive fantasies, the plan forms. She initiates a BDSM relationship with the heroine in their secret identities, one which quickly begins to impact the heroine's personal life as she is pulled deeper into submission, and eventually with her life turned upside down and now deeply under the thumb of the supervillain, it's not long before the truth is exposed. Unmasked, her life in shambles, she finds herself simply the pet of the city's new ruling villain.

I would prefer to be the superheroine, and I am open to discussing any changes or variations on this plot.

The Choice (CRAVING!!!!!): So, while browsing around, I found
this image
, and in light of my own personal recent realization that I am genderfluid, I really want to play out this concept with YC as the woman and MC as the genderfluid individual. Specific details can be discussed further.

Goblin Queen (CRAVING!) Some 5-10 years after the events of Labyrinth, Sarah finds herself dissatisfied with life and not in the best of spots, always tight on money, blowing the money she does have on drugs, shit like that. Still watching from afar, Jareth decides to intervene and makes a desperate Sarah an offer: he will help her, but she must submit to him. Splitting her time between worlds, will Sarah eventually decide to be Jareth's for good? Yes, this is a BDSM meets Labyrinth idea.

His Little Girl (CRAVING!!!!): So I don't have a plot for this one beyond a basic premise. That premise is simple: this is a DD/lg idea. If you don't know what that means, it stands for Daddy Dom/Little girl. And no, it is not incest. If you want to know more, you have the entire internet to search.

If you do know what it is and have some idea of how it works, please do not hesitate to hit me up.

In Sickness And In Health: Very loosely based off the Rascal Flatts song "Skin," this would follow a teenage couple through the trials and tribulations after the girl is diagnosed with cancer (probably leukemia). It's very open to further development.

Method Acting: (Crossdressing/feminization/possible transgender) So, my character, henceforth referred to as MC, is involved in a theatre production (exact play being performed to be discussed). However, for the sake of novelty, the decision was made to have female actors playing male characters and vice versa. So my character, being male, is playing the leading lady. But he's a bit of a method actor, and so ends up turning to a female in his life (could be just a friend, girlfriend, possibly a stepsister, the possibilities are endless) to help him learn to dress, act, speak, even think like a woman. And things go from there. I'm looking for eventual romance here, and ideally would prefer to stay away from the whole 'sissification' angle. I'm not interested in the humiliation aspect that almost inevitably entails, or the forced bi/cuckolding stuff that is almost as inevitable with that approach.

The New Girl:FxM, crossdressing/feminization/possible TG. MC, a closet crossdresser, is discovered by YC, who could be a friend, girlfriend, or ex, who offers to help MC with learning more about dressing, acting, and thinking like a girl to improve MC's ability to pass. I'm looking for a slow burn romance here, and am not remotely interested in the whole 'sissification' angle because of the humiliation that typically entails.

The Dance: FxF. YC would be a teenage girl who is very much into dance. At least, until the leukemia came along. During an extended stay in the hospital, she meets MC, another cancer patient with a much less optimistic prognosis and just as much a passion for dance. With a big competition looming in the future, it becomes a race to see if either of them can recover enough to compete, or even live long enough to see the other compete, in MC's case.

From Continent(al) to Continent(al) ((Borrowed/stolen From Queen of Spades)) : Background: All around the world there exists a chain of hotels, simply entitled “The Continental”. Situated largely in areas where other exclusive hotels lie, on the outside it looks like just another hotel for celebrities and the rich. Except no amount of money alone will net you a room at The Continental, no matter the breadth of influence or wealth. The Continental catered exclusively to the most shadowy of professions - assassination.

The hotel catered towards assassins, providing a place away from home whilst they conducted their business, with all the luxuries one would expect from a 5 star hotel. With a few extras as well, given the special needs of the client base - no questions asked. It was a bit of a hub for those in the business of assassination. A chance to mingle and relax with fellow ‘colleagues’, enemies and friends alike. There was only one rule patron’s had to adhere to - no business was to be conducted on hotel premises, with the warning that heavy penalties would be incurred by those who broke the rules.

Scenario: A story involving two assassins’ who occasionally meet at the Continental hotel whilst on business. There could be a light rivalry between them, perhaps even a little conflict. But this is primarily a story of two people who are in love with one another, but don’t have the time to pursue a relationship, given their work and allegiances. The short time they have together at the hotel is the best they have, and they don’t know when or even if they will meet again. This would be a series of their encounters, snapshots at different points in their lives and careers, with the other as the only true constant, albeit burdened by the knowledge either of them could be killed at any moment outside the Continental.

Taken stories (still willing to do more versions of if you're especially interested):

Pain Into Pleasure (CRAVING!): Okay, this is something outside my usual comfort zone. MC, an older (45-55) man, probably a teacher or instructor of some sort, finds out that YC, a young (16-18) student/pupil of his, is a self-harming masochist. Being a secret sadist, MC takes advantage of the situation by offering to show her just how an experienced sadist can make her feel more pain and pleasure than she ever dreamed. This would obviously include a lot of very rough and brutal kinks, which we can discuss if you're interested.

Dancing Queen (CRAVING!): YC would be a teenage girl with a deep passion for ballet. Unfortunately, she's also a bit of a rebel/punk. After getting kicked out of the last dance academy in the area, she begins dancing in an abandoned lot nearby, where she catches the eye of MC, a reclusive former ballet instructor with a very good reputation for producing champions. He makes her an offer: he'll take her on as his exclusive student if she agrees to enter a major competition coming up. From there, a deep, intimate emotional and romantic relationship develops. Extra super mega bonus points if you're willing to use Avril Lavigne as the faceclaim for YC.

My request thread!

A/A thread Started/updated 02-22-23

AcademicCuriosity9110

Updated with two new plots, both shamelessly stolen because the people I found them through haven't gotten back to me:

From Continent(al) To Continent(al)

His Pet

Anyway, hope to see some interest.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

UPDATED:

ADDED new plot "Dating The Devil's Daughter"

"His Pet" now TAKEN.

Still accepting offers for all others, as well as being open to hearing any suggestions, ideas, or cravings you may bring to the table.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Updated with two fandom plots, both for Mass Effect, one with canon characters, one with OC's:

Mass Effect: The Merc, The Maniac, The Maverick.

Mass Effect: First Contact War/Enemy Mine.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

MASSIVE UPDATE AND REVISION. Removed several plots, added cravings "The More The Merrier" And "Method Acting."

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Updated. Added "Mass Effect: First Contact War: Enemy Mine."
Craving that, still seeking "Method Acting".

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Updated with new plots "Dancing Queen," "The Dance," and "Same Time, Next Year." Craving all three.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Added "Mass Effect: First Contact War: Enemy Mine," and "From Continent(al) To Continent(al)"

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Added plot "Starstruck." Updated to reflect current preference for FxF.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Updated with plot "Too Much Like Her Mother," and reopened "Method Acting." Currently seeking mainly FxF or crossdressing/feminization themes.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Added plots "In Sickness And In Health" and "A Little Bit Of Devil In Those Angel Eyes."

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Added plot "His Little Girl." Especially craving that one right now.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Monthly bump. Reorganized ideas to put top cravings at the top. Especially craving Mass Effect: First Contact War: Enemy Mine.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

My request thread!

Hex

Hello, I'm interested in the Mass Effect, "Too much like her mother", and the "His Little Girl" rp.  Any of them I am open to rping any of them, so just send me a pm and we can further discuss an rp.

Hex~

AcademicCuriosity9110

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Opened up some plots, edited "A Little Bit Of Devil In Her Angel Eyes" to have an FxF possibility.

My request thread!

AcademicCuriosity9110

Added/revived an old plot: "A Villainous Affair." Particularly craving at this point.

My request thread!