One Last Time

Started by Snowangel, May 12, 2012, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowangel

Rayme looked at her bank account one more time then looked at her roommate. "I don't know how we're going to make rent next month," She said said the distress clear in her voice.
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Tsumi Okazaki

Saeko froze. Going back to the dorm wasn't an option. Not only had their rooms been most likely filled, but the people there were complete tards. Fumbling around for a solution she begins grasping at straws. "Can we ask the Landlord for an extension? Would he have a problem if we are just a little late?"

Saeko truly didn't wish to be booted out but at this point it was to late to cut corners in order to save the money. They would have to get by this month and hope for the best, then they could focus on reducing the cost.
She thought about calling her folks for some cash but the tensions at home would make that a certain no. "What are we going to do?" she asked softly.

Snowangel

"Well we do have that one room," She reminded her roommate. They had got a really nice two bed room apartment for relatively cheap rent until their previous landlord died. Now his son own the apartment building and was apparently trying to squeeze it dry. The room that Rayme had mentioned was suppose to be a laundry room but the washer and dryer didn't come with the apartment. Rayme being to cheap to put up funds, that she now didn't have, to purchase new ones had opted for going to laundromats. "We could probably make it into a room and get another roommate," She said going over to the room in question. "It doesn't look to bad," She looked at her roommate, "What do you think?" 

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien sighed as he checked the time.  He hated this.  The dorms were cheap but horrendous and he'd been suffering them for the last couple of years.  But no more.  He needed out.  His roommate was horrible, smelled like he hadn't bathed in weeks and spent a lot of his time getting high.  Damien shook his head as he turned to the bulletin board once more.  His paper where he was looking for a place with better roommates was already up from last week but no one had taken any numbers, and there was no one else who seemed to need a roommate.  Damien sighed and began walking back toward the dorm.

Hopefully something picked up soon...

Tsumi Okazaki

Saeko shifted slightly. A new roomie would would certainly make things easier, but what if they got someone completely unbareable? She knew they would be stuck with them for some time. Saeko was fully immersed in college, so couldn't go out and get a job. And she knew her room mate was most likely in the same situation.

With a sigh she nods and says "That would be the quickest way to solve this." Looking at her roommate she said "But who?"

Snowangel

"Um.. Well I could make some flyers and post them around campus," Rayme said looking as the time. "I have an hour before my next class, I could do it now." She looked back at her roommate. Even though they have lived together for months she hardly knew anything about her roommate. It was very unlike Rayme not to at least be good friends with someone she sees almost everyday and night. She had just been so consumed in her new relationship and new courses that she neglected to get to know her roommate. "We could hold interviews so we don't have to live with someone that we don't get along with," She told Saeko.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Tsumi Okazaki

Her roommate's last comment made her laugh "Yes, that will work out well. Have you ever seen Parental Control?" she said reffering to a dating show in which the parents, unapproving of their child's jerk of a partner, held interviews to find two canidates that each of them liked. One for the mother and one for the father. Then they had the child go out on a date  with each while it was filmed and made the current boyfriend or girlfriend watch the date live with them. Then the child picked their partner and the losers left.

"These things usually end badly." she said refering to the interview process and the fact that some were complete characters. "And if we do hold them it CERTAINLY wont be here!" she said, feigning wide eyed horror at her Rayme. "What if they try to come back after hours!"

Snowangel

"Oh, I didn't even think of that," She told Saeko. Now she was at a loss of what to do. "What do you suggest?" She asked now concerned about night time visitors. She had started to make a roommate wanted poster but stopped and gave Saeko her full attention.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien made a detour before heading back toward the dorms.  There was one more spot with bulletin boards and that was the Student Union, a place where students went to hang out between classes, usually for the small mass of resturaunts they had.  His stomach was rumbling unhappily and he decided that checking the boards there while grabbing some grub would be a good idea..  Off he went, checking his cell phone, hoping she didn't call or text him.

Tsumi Okazaki

Turning her mind fully to the problem she says "Well.... we could still do interviews with people. Have anyone that was interested just meet us somewhere we felt safer on a day that we were both out of class." Slowly mulling the problem over, she chewed her bottom lip. "There is the college library. Its completely empty every I go there." She thought for a few minutes more and realized that even with just fliers out, they would have to meet with the person eventually.

Sighing she said "Yeah.... Guess an interview is the best way...." But with this they could find ground that was important between the three of them and know what was to be expected. "Yeah we go with your idea. Make a flyer then post it on the board with the interview location. We will stay between such and such hours." nodding to herself she said "If we approve of them then we can always bring them back here and show them the place."

Snowangel

"Awesome," She said now excited. "We could do the interviews at The Grind," She told her. Seeing that her roommate had no idea what she was talking about she explained. "It's a coffee shop I always stop by on my way to class," really excited now she continued, "It's perfect because its right by the bulletin boards and it's public so we wont get kidnapped." Almost finished with the flyer she told Saeko, "I'll just put my cell number on it and we can scheduled accordingly." "Well I've got to get to class soon so," she went to the printer and retrieved the copy she mad and handed it to her. "What do you think?"

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Tsumi Okazaki

She looked over the flyer and nodded grinning like a cat that had just found a new toy "Yep! That'll do it." Smirking evilly she said, "Sure you don't want to add anything? Like, 'Hottie in need of new boy toy. Current one broken'?" she laughed at her own joke then ushered her friend out the door agreeing to meet her at The Grind on the designated time, then turned around and hit the books once more.

DarkNevaeh

Damien was hanging out at the Grind, sipping on some iced tea.  He checked over the boards and sighed again, shaking his head.  Nothing, nada.  He sat down near them and sipped his tea, nibbling on a cookie.  He checked his phone and sighed as it buzzed in his hands.  She was texting him again.  He set the phone down a little hard and ignored it, but the buzzing continued.  She was just not letting up, was she?

Snowangel

Driving to campus Rayme wished that Saeko hadn't mentioned her boyfriend. She hadn't even revived a text from him since she declined his invitation to a party the previous weekend and today was Tuesday. Sighing she pulled into a copy place and made 15 copies of the flyer. She decided that she would put the flyers up after class because think about what a jerk her boyfriend had been lately made her depressed. Coffee and cookies would be the perfect cure. Walking into her favorite coffee shop, that she found her freshman year, Rayme noticed him immediately. She had noticed him around a few times and he was a frequent visitor in her favorite dreams. Something about his thoughtful gray eyes just made her just want to... 'Oh crap' she thought to herself. 'I've been staring for way too long,' She blushed horribly. Hoping he didn't notice she made a b line for the counter. Ordering her usual with a cookie and handing the barista the flyer she made, she picked a table and waited for her order.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien finally grabbed his phone and texted her back.  He was really getting sick of this.  It was over, didn't she see that?  He reached for his drink...and realized it was empty.  He blinked nad shook his head and went to the counter.  "Hey sweetheart," he said kindly with a smile to the barista.  "Can I get a refill please?  Thanks."  He paid and waited for his tea to refill, looking down at the paper on the counter as he did.  'Roommate needed' it said.  Damien smiled wide.  Finally!  He pulled out his cell phone, ignored the new text and quickly dialed the number.  Thanking the barista for his drink, he went back to the table and waited for the phone to ring.

Snowangel

Munching contently on her double chocolate, she felt her phone vibrate. For a fleeting moment she thought it might be her boyfriend but she pushed it out of her head. "Hello?" she ask tentatively because she didn't recognize the number. 

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

From across the dining room, his voice could be heard as well as on the phone.  "Hello?  Hi, my name is Damien and i was wondering about the room for rent?"  His back was turned to her so he didn't realize who he was talking to.  "I saw your flyer at the Grind."

Snowangel

Seeing as the only flier that she had past out was at the Grind she knew he wasn't lying. Rayme looked at the counter and saw someone standing near it. "You wouldn't happen to be at the Grind at this moment would you?" She asked making her way to the counter.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien blinked and turned around, watching a girl walk up to the counter on her phone.  "Why, yes I would be actually...just not standing at the counter."  He smiles and waves from his table as he stands up.  "And your name might be?"

Snowangel

Clicking her phone shut, she approached the table of Mr. Gray eyes himself. Her day was starting to look up. "Hi, I'm Rayme St.James," She said giving him her biggest smile. "And you are?"

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien stands and smiles right back, offering his hand to shake.  "Damien Guerrera.  It is very nice to meet you, Miss St. James.  Would you like to join me?  I've still got half a double chocolate chip cookie left." 

Snowangel

"Rayme," She said shaking his hand. "You can call me Rayme," she felt a pang of longing as she caught a gimps of the clock. "Trust me when I say that I would love nothing more that to share that cookie with you but if I don't get a move on I'm going to be late for class," She said as she grabed one of the fliers out of her bag. "This already has my number on it and here," She penned out her roommates number, "is my roommates number. Give her a call and set a time for you two to meet." Swinging her bag back over her shoulder she gave the cookie along with the gorgeous man one last look and said, "It was nice meeting you."

On her way to class she called her roommate and filled her in but left out the part where she all but fawned over him. Not needing the teasing that was sure to come if she did.   

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien watched her leave with a smile.  He looked at the flier in his hands and the two numbers on it and relaxed finally.  "Finally..." he said to no one in particular.  He picked up his cell phone and dialed the now penned in number.

"Hello?" he said when the other line picked up.  "Is this the roommate of Miss Rayme St. James?  I was told to call and set up an appointment I guess>  Concerning the apartment?"

Tsumi Okazaki

"Oh?" she said over the phone as she lay sprawled across the bed over her books. Her feet in the air and crossed at the ankles, bobbing back and forth as she spoke. The fact that Rayme was calling her over the first applicant she had met instead of waiting for her to meet him at the interview told Saeko more than she realized.

"So I'm assuming you already saved his number to your speed dial?" she said, the humor clear in her voice as she rocked side to side conspiritorially. "Make sure you call me if you get the need to skip class!" Grinning she hung up with the woman and looked at her books then her phone. She really needed to finish her work, but if Rayme was interested in the man even in the slightest then it was probably worth checking out.

Flipping open her phone she dialed his number.

DarkNevaeh

As he moved to dial the phone, it buzzed in his hand, alerting him to a phone call.  Assuming at first that it was her, he was about to answer the phone in frustration...when he realized it was the same number that now penned on his flier.  He smiled and answered the phone.  "Hello?  Are you Miss Rayme St. James' roommate?  I was going to call you to set up an appointment."

Tsumi Okazaki

Agreeing to meet with the man at The Grind in less than an hour, she quickly closed her books and slipped into something more casual than her silk robe. She detested doing work on the bed in her jeans and shoes so had decided for a change. Stowing her books away she picked up her phone and wrote a note for her roommate.

~Going out to see your C.O.B~
          -Saeko

Satisfied that that was teasing enough, if a little underhanded for her usual humor, she left the note pinned to the cork board beside the door and headed out.

It took her nearly twenty minutes to get there but when she did she had no problem walking right up to his table and plopping down.

DarkNevaeh

By this point, Damien had ordered a few more cookies and was sipping on another cup of tea, reading a thick tome titled 'The Lost Hero'.  When she plopped down in front of him, he blinked and smiles.  "You must be Miss Saeko, I take it?"  He offered his hand to shake.  "Damien Guerrara.  Hello." 

Tsumi Okazaki

Firmly taking his hand in hers and shaking it she smiled. "Well for a guy I suppose your not bad looking." she said, promising herself to rib Rayme about it at least once. She didn't know much about the woman, which is probably why she had taken to teasing her lately.

"Pleasure to meet ya." she said. "So you met with Rayme already. Did you discuss the place?" That wasn't the first question she intended to lead with but she would get that one next. Concealing her grin she watched him. He was a decent build and fairly good looking. Not really her thing but she could see the average woman falling for him. Mentally shrugging, she waited for him to respond.

DarkNevaeh

He chuckles.  "Well I am glad my looks past the test."  He offers her a cookie before continuing.  "I did meet with her but she had to run off to class before we could discuss anything.  She instead gave me your number and told me to call to set up a meeting before she ran out.  And now, here you are."

Tsumi Okazaki

Rolling her eyes affectionately at the woman's hectic life and seemingly bad fortune she grinned again. "Okay. What are your sexual habits." she asked shamelessly. She didn't need a roommate that brought home every woman he met at a bar or club or random strip joint excursion. And if Rayme was digging him, then there is a chance that would create problems. Watching his reaction, her grin grew more devilish. "Hey a woman has the right to know about the people that will be coming in and out of her house."

DarkNevaeh

Damien blinks and chokes on his tea.  Coughing, he hits his chest and looks up with a blush and a chuckle.  "I...uh...well.  Currently, as of late, there hasn't been any.  My ex and I broke up a couple months ago and-" he is cut off by a buzz and he curses quietly in spanish.  "Sorry, she won't stop calling and texting me actually.  I don't want anything to do with her and I've been trying to get her to stop, but she just keeps calling."  He turns his phone off and sets it aside.  "I don't do one night stands very well, if that's what you are worried about.  If I find someone and were to bring them home, we'd be dating for a bit.  Or, that's my hope.  It has happened, but not because I wanted it that way."  He chuckles.  "Aside from that, I'm into women and I'm only slightly kinky.  Does that help?"

Tsumi Okazaki

Her eyes flash wickedly as a thought crosses her mind. "I can get her to stop calling you if you want." she says as she supresses a giggle. "And as for the date thing, that's fine. I just don't feel comfortable with every hot to trot woman in town using my front door like its a one stop shop." Unable to stop herself she laughs, already liking the guy. "Well you seem pretty okay in my book, but we will have to see what my roommate thinks."

Pretty sure she already had the answer to that she picked up one of the cookies and took a bite.

DarkNevaeh

He shakes his head.  "Nah.  The hot to trot women don't frequent my door much.  They're into the football players.  It seems that I get all the crazy ones.  And I will do my best to run them through a process of determining crazy before showing them the place...if I am allowed to live there that is."  he chuckles.

Tsumi Okazaki

Kind of disappointed that he hadn't accepted her offer she couldn't help but regain a bit of playful humor at his response. "Since when is crazy not drawn to the sane?" she said laughing. Looking around the coffee shop she sighed a bit and looked down at the table top, instantly noting it was an over sized chess board and that the small barely noticeable stains on it were actually plastic and felt rub offs from being used for just that.

Rolling her shoulders, she said "Well I don't really have much else worth asking at the moment save your living habits."

DarkNevaeh

"Honestly?  I am not fan of dishes so I use paper plates and stuff, however, when company is over like my parents or something, i bust out the real stuff.  I don't mind cleaning, and I am not a fan of bugs.  I can cluttered, but i do my best to keep my clutter to my room and I have a bad habit of cooking a lot of pasta."

Tsumi Okazaki

"Pasta will do!" she says happily. Shifting into a more comfortable position she says "Yeah that's the end of my list unless you have any weird rituals or freaky skeletons in your closet." Smirking she took another bite of her cookie, finishing it off then groaning. Her school work needed her but now that she had stepped out, she really didn't want to walk back towards it in the least. "Why can't the college just burn down? And take my major pain of a teacher with it?"

DarkNevaeh

Damien thinks for a moment.  "Aside from visiting the beach on the night of May 1st, nope.  All my rituals are usually pretty tame."  He offers her another cookie.  "So...I have a silly question.  You guys aren't like closet racisits or crazy religious where to move in I need to attend church every Sunday, are you?  Cuz...I couldn't do that."  He chuckles. but its obvious that this might have come up before.

Tsumi Okazaki

"Oh yes. I make it a habit to religiously answer the door every time Jehova's Witnesses come knocking with a headless chicken in one hand, bare chested with strange glyphs drawn on my neck and chest, splattered with blood, and a knife in one hand. Then tell them 'I'm a little busy. Can you come back later?' all the while keeping a perfectly straight face while watching them spaz out." she says in one breath, the humor evident on her face. "I don't do the church thing. They tend to frown on my kind."

DarkNevaeh

He chuckles.  "When you say your kind...actually pagan or something else?"

Tsumi Okazaki

Rolling her eyes at the average male thickness she chuckles saying, "No sweetie. Lesbians. I'm guessing my comment about you being good looking for a guy wasn't a tip off?" Grinning behind her hand she watches him, laughter clear in her eyes.

Composing herself she says "They tend to get all 'Holier than thou' and in my opinion Catholics are the worst. The only ones I seem to get along with are the Holiness ones."

DarkNevaeh

"Ah...my apologies for missing that."  He nods about her comments on religions.  "My parents were religious folk.  I'm christian, but i'm private about it.  Basically, don't tell me that I shouldn't be, and I won't tell you that you should be.  I am not one to shove my beliefs down anyone's throat."

Snowangel

Finally her class was over. Rayme was so ready to go home and veg in front of the tv. She was passing by the Grind when she decided that one more cookie couldn't hurt. Upon entering she saw that Damien was still there and so was her roommate. Oh thing were about to get awkward. "Hi guys," She said as she reached their table.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien looks up and smiles.  "Hello Rayme.  Welcome back.  How about that cookie?"  He offers her a double chocolate chip cookie as he moves seats so she can sit next to her roommate.  "We were just discussing habits and so on.  How was class?"

Snowangel

"Thanks," she said grabbing the cookie while avoiding her roommates meaningful stare. "Class was good," She said before she started devouring the cookie like it was the only thing she had eaten that day. "So how's everything going," She asked after swallowing a mouthful of cookie.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

"You'll have to ask your roommate.  I think I am passing most tests.  Think mind you..." He chuckles.

Tsumi Okazaki

Grinning she nods then looks to her roommate. "You have a note on the cork board. I suggest you remove it before showing the place to him." With a playful smile she leans back in her chair and simply observes the two. It wasn't hard to tell what was going on here. One was interested and the other was clueless. Mentally shrugging her shoulders, she took another cookie herself. "Nothing interesting on campus today?" she asked passively. She was pretty sure she would be able to dig the good stuff out of her roommate later if anything of worth happened.

Looking around she said "Excuse me while I go find myself some tea." then rose suddenly and went to the counter striking up a conversation with the clerk about the every days while watching the two indirectly through the security mirror overhead behind the clerk.

Snowangel

"So umm.. what do you think of Saeko?" She asked Damien. She was hoping that they both got along because lets face it they could use the extra money.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien chuckles.  "She's nice.  Straightforward, blunt.  Probably very honest about everything.  I like that.  Beats the liars and cheaters of the world."  he smiles easily as he brushes his hair back.  I think her and I are going to be fine...if I move in.  Do you have any questions for me?"

Snowangel

Oh she had plenty of questions for him, just none of them were appropriate for public. She couldn't help but blush at the thought of him waking around the apartment with nothing but a towel on. "Do you have any pets?" She asked him lamely knowing that it was a dumb question but had nothing else appropriate to ask.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He shakes his head.  "Nope, no pets," he says with a smile.  He then tilts his head and looks at her.  "You're turning red dear...are you ok?

Snowangel

"Oh I'm just a bit hot is all," She said trying not to die of embarrassment. "So when would you like to go see the apartment?"

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He smiles.  "Actually, whenever you want.  We could go now if you'd like.  Any reason you might have to keep me from going back to my dorm is fine with me."  He pushes his last cookie toward her.  "Unless...you have something else to do tonight?" he asks tentatively.

Tsumi Okazaki

Growling, she suddenly startled the clerk and quickly cupped her stomach painting a queasy expression on her stomach. "Sorry. Suddenly not feeling so hot." She had forgotten that she was supposed to be holding a conversation with the clerk who, thankfully, had asked her an opinionated question before she had lapsed into silence. Smiling warmly she shook her head. "Sorry, that one doesn't register with me in the least." she said vaguely.

Looking  back up to the mirror, she continued to read the young man's lips. She wished to God that Rayme didn't gravitate every time the man moved. Reading her lips was hard enough with both her angle and her hair getting in the way, but the fact that she seemed to shift her body every time he moved was making it hard to catch both sides of this conversation. She picked up on the fact that she was blushing and grinned to herself. "Atta girl." she said softly. "Play the blushing maiden." Worked wonders for Saeko.

The last thing her roommate said was, of course, obscured by her hair once more when she tilted her head out of angle with the mirror. "Crap." she mumbled to herself. But she did pick up on the guys last line.

"Score!" she said fist pumping herself then said to the clerk "Got something to take care of. Was nice chatting with you."
Making her way back over to the table she walked up behind Rayme and plopped her hands on both of the woman's shoulders. "Hey Ray-ray," she said trying not to be obvious. "I got places to be. Something came up with a friend and I need to get over there pronto. Don't wait up for me. I'll use the spare key to get in."

Turning she walked off, exiting the store. "Being a good roommate is easy." She said to herself. "But what the hell do I do when it requires killing the better part of the day?" The thought of seeing a movie immediately came up and she headed down the street, moving to a newspaper stand and puchasing one. Flipping it open she scanned for what was playing in theaters.

Snowangel

"Um.. Yes. I mean no, I don't have anything to do to night and yes we can go now." She said as her roommate sauntered out of the Grind. Rayme asked as she got up, "Do you have a car? Or do you need a ride?"

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He slightly blushes.  "Umm...no actually, I don't have a car.  If I could get a ride, that would be nice."  He starts to clean the table off to hide his embarrassment.

Snowangel

"Oh no problem, in fact my roommate before Saeko didn't have a car either and I usually gave her rides all the time." She told him as she grabbed her bag and made her way to the the exit. "If you do live with us, I don't mind giving you rides as long as it doesn't interfere with my schedule," She told him giving him her friendliest smile.   

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Tsumi Okazaki

She balls up the newspaper and tosses it at a nearby can, missing completely but not stopping to pick it up. "Only one good movie and I'm probably going to miss it." She thought about Rayme and her probable new boyfriend and her pace unconsciously slowed. Thinking about them made her start thinking about her intimate life. Or nonexistent one to be more precise. When was the last time she had gone out on a date or even just sat with someone that didn't want to run away screaming?

Her pace slowed to a crawl as she tried to recall and couldn't. Biting her lip for a moment she suddenly stopped her foot and forced herself to move in order to catch the movie. "I'm Saeko." she said. "Since when do I need anyone."  Making it to the theater just in time, she bought her ticket and headed inside.

DarkNevaeh

Damien smiles back, how could he not?  She wasn't looking down at him or making fun of him over the no car issue.  He grabbed his cell phone and followed her to the exit, opening the door for her.  Following her to her car, he looked up and smiled.  "Stars are out tonight..." he mused quietly.

Snowangel

"They sure are pretty," She said as she got in the car and buckled up.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien follows and gets in, buckling up.  "So tell me about yourself Rayme."  He smiles over at her.  "I mean, I know you like cookies and are diligent about school, but what else?"

Snowangel

"Well lets see," She said driving out of the parking lot. "I'm originally from San Jose, California." She told him trying not to crash the car as she tried making eye contact. "I have always loved school and college is no different," she told him deciding keeping her eyes on the road seeing as it would probably keep them alive longer. "Hum, I don't know what else. Why don't you ask me some questions," She said.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

"Ok...lets see..."  He thoguht for a moment.  "How did you meet Tsumi?  Are you...um...pardon my being blunt, but are you a lesbian like her?"

deerlybeloved

She hated going to movies by herself. It always made her feel like such a loser, yet here she was, scuffing one very old, sad looking Van skater shoe into the concrete as she waited in line to give the man her ticket. Morgana pursed her lips slightly, the bottom one pierced twice for the snake bite effect, her teeth clicking against the metal as she thought. Finally, she handed in her ticket and went inside. She grabbed herself a box of Sno-Caps (they were her favorite) then headed into the movie. God DAMN the place was packed, and so she glanced around for a vacant seat. There one was next to what seemed a kind off dejected girl, so Morgana shrugged her shoulders, said her 'scuse-me-pardon-me's and then pointed to the seat next to Saeko. "Is that seat taken?" She asked calmly. She was kind of a flower child, a social butterfly, and definitely the level headed one. She had a quiet disposition, which offset her rather punk-type appearance.
:// Let me be the one you need; I shall be the one you feed. All I am and all you see; Is all I will and ever be. \:

O/O's and RP Info // A/A's

Tsumi Okazaki

Looking up at the woman, her eyebrows raise in mild surprise. Her eyes immediately drawn to the piercings. "Um not at all" she said casually, flipping her hair off of her shoulder and scooping up her popcorn from the chair. Waiting for the movie to start she wedged the toe's of her shoes into the blessedly empty seat in front of her and started bounding the folding seat up and down in impatience.

Turning to the woman who sat down she said "Heard anything that isn't a spoiler about this thing? I'd rather run now than get breast reduction via feet when the mobbing starts." That was a big pet peeve of Saeko's. Wasting good money on something terrible. Movies were always a heated topic for her. She couldn't stand to waste money on one when it was 'B' class material posted as 'A' or 'S' class.

"Name's Saeko." she said leaning her head closer so she didn't have to look away from the screen. The cell phone warning had just flashed and that meant the movie was about to start.

Snowangel

"She's a lesbian?" Rayme asked faking surprise. Seeing his dismay at reveling Saeko's secret she told him, "I'm joking, I'm joking don't look so scared." "I met Saeko through my old roommate and I'm only lesbian on Friday," She said with a huge smile on her face.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien did indeed look dismayed but once she assured him, he sighed and smiled.  "Tease."  He shook his head.  "Ok...what would you like to ask me?"

deerlybeloved

Morgana plopped herself down into the seat and curled her legs up under them, listening to her shoes stick to the concrete. "Ew." She said, wrinkling her nose a little bit and chuckling, opening her Sno-Caps and popping some in her mouth.

"I...actually have no idea what this is about! My friends told me to come but they all bailed on me." She muttered dejectedly, running her fingers through her shoulder-length hair and giving a giant sigh. "So you could enlighten me with some spoilers if you want. I don't even know why I'm bothering to stay. I hate seeing movies alone." Morgana confessed, before pulling her legs up and crossing them in her seat.

"I'm Morgana." The young woman replied enthusiastically, though in a whisper as to not disturb the people around them. "It's nice to meet you." She said happily, with a genuine grin.
:// Let me be the one you need; I shall be the one you feed. All I am and all you see; Is all I will and ever be. \:

Tsumi Okazaki

Grinning, the lights flashed briefly allowing her a better look at the woman. She's a cutie, Saeko thought to herself. "All I know is its some kinda uber horror film." she said in a hushed tone. Leaning closer as the sound system kicked in and started through the previews she said "Supposedly its been banned in seven states." Grinning at the woman once more she said "But I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way I doubt our dreams are going to be peaceful."

Her mind already imagining the worst it could on both sides of the fence, she roughly shoved the thoughts aside. She would have to wait and see.

Snowangel

"We're here," Rayme said as she pulled into a big blue three story apartment building. "We're on the ground floor," she told him as she parked and got out of the car. "Luckily the people above us don't have kids, so there's not a lot of foot traffic to be heard and the apartments down here are bigger," she said unlocking the front door. "Welcome to our lovely abode," she said as she led him into the apartment.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

deerlybeloved

As a particularly bright light went up, Morgana took her time to analyze Saeko as well. Unfortunately for everyone, Morgana had an awful gaydar and thus mostly kept to herself, not wanting to offend anyone. She didn't want to be one of THOSE queer people who made everyone look bad by hitting on straight girls. She wasn't that great at flirting either. In fact, she was a fail.

She listened closely to what the girl whispered in her hear, and her thin eyebrows raised out of surprise. "Oh, a slasher film! How did I get tricked into this!" Morgana said, hugging her knees to her chest and smiling, though seemingly to cover fear. "I really must have been on something strong when they suggested this to me. I can't believe they bailed."

Morgana liked a quality movie as much as any other person, but she wasn't a critic like Saeko. She was much more butthurt about the quality of her friendships than the quality of the film.

DarkNevaeh

Damien follows, looking around, nodding as he listens to Rayme.  "Cool."  He walks in, looking around.  "It is pretty big."  he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a dime, grinning.  "10 cent tour?"

Snowangel

Rayme walks around showing him the apartment. "Sorry about how small the room is, it's the only room we have left." She told him apologetically. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked going back into the kitchen. "We have Coke, ice tea, or bottled water."

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

"Water is good."  He leans against the counter, watching her.  She was nice, no doubt about it, and he absolutely loved her smile.  But...a girl like that usually had a guy already, so Damien mentally shrugged and smiled at her.  "So you going to ask me any questions?"

Snowangel

"Lets see," She said as she handed him a bottle of water and moved into the living room to get comfy. As she was about to ask him about his major there was a knock at the door. "Hold on just a second," she told him as she went to answer the door. Her boyfriend Cliff walks in as if he owns the place but stops when he sees Damien sitting on the sofa. "Who the hell is he?" Cliff demanded. "He, is not you concern," Rayme told him as moved in front of him blocking his view of Damien. "Are you cheating on me with this lame ass?" He asked rising his voice. "Oh dear god are you seriously asking me that?" She couldn't hide her shock. "After all the things I heard about what you did at that party last weekend, you're really going to stand there and ask me if I"M cheating on YOU?" she couldn't believe him. "Ray Ray it was an accident. I got really shit faced and I thought she was you I swear." Cliff said. "Oh fuck you," She said pushing him towards the door, "You really need to leave now and just so you know I hope it was worth it because we are totally over." After slamming the door in his face and ignoring his pleads to let him explain, she locked the door. Leaning against the door she covered her face with her hands and said, "I'm so sorry about that."     

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien had jumped up when he walked in started yelling, not knowing where that was going.  As she closed the door and locked it, he slowly walked over and touched her shoulder gently.  "Hey...you ok?" he asked gently.

Snowangel

"Yeah," She sighed, "yeah, I'm ok or at least I will be." She gave him a weak smile and returned to the living room.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien follows and sits next to her, offering her the bottle of water.  "I think you need this more then I do."  He gives her an easy smile.  "Boyfriend troubles?"

Snowangel

"Thanks," she said taking a sip, "I guess they would be ex boyfriend troubles now." Rayme was not a fan of having her dirty laundry fanned out in front of a new potential boy... roommate. "So when do you think you can move in?" She asked figuring that if her roommate had any problem with him she would have told her before letting her show him the apartment. "I still have to ask my roommate just to be sure but I'm pretty sure it's a done deal if you want it?" 

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien chuckles and nods.  "As soon as you'll have me.  I hate the dorms."  He smiles and then looks at the door.  "Are you sure you're ok?  He seemed to be a right ass..."

Tsumi Okazaki

Not twenty minutes into the movie both women were peeking over the tops of the chairs in front of them, as if hunching over would make the images of bodies being brutally torn though and she showers of blood and bodily fluids any easier to bear. To say that the movie was graphic was one hell of an understatement. From rape to the blackest of deaths she could imagine danced across the screen in a myriad of colors and with a sickening finality.

"No no no." Saeko whispered in a hushed tone as she watched the unfolding scene before her. Suddenly she shrieked and jumped sending popcorn everywhere as she felt something warm lock tightly onto her wrist, startling Morgana and pelting them both in popcorn and jub jubs. "Sorry." she said sheepishly as she realized it was the woman's hand. Returning to her seat she was almost instantly back in her crouched position, eyes widening as one of the main characters in the film was made short work of, his skull used to beat his lover to death.

Saeko squeezed her eyes shut. She had seen a lot of terrible things in her life, and would most likely see more upon her way to becomeing a first class detective, however she hoped she never ran across anything this graphic again.

Snowangel

"Yeah I'm ok," she told him giving the best smile she could manage and folded her legs underneath her. "So do you have anymore question about the apartment?"

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He shakes his head.  "No Rayme, I'm kinda more worried about you.  The apartment is great, and if you and Saeko will have me, I would love to move in.  But..."  Damien looks into her eyes.  "You aren't happy right now and that's my bigger concern..."

Snowangel

Damien was being so sweet but all Rayme really wanted to do was crawl into her room and hide. Forever. "Its not like I was in love with him or anything," Rayme started explaining. "It's just the girl he slept with is in almost all my classes and practically shouted to the world that she and my boyfriend did more than just party. I just don't know how I'm going to face my classes tomorrow." She felt the first tear trickle down her cheek and hid her face in her knees. 

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He nods as he gets up.  He walks to a bathroom and comes back with toilet paper.  Kneeling in front of her, he strokes her hair gently.  "Hey now.  Tell me, have you skipped any classes this semester?"

DarkNevaeh

((hit post too soon))

As he is talking to her, he pulls out his phone really quick and turns it on.  Ignoring the mass of texts, he composes a new text and sends it to Saeko reading: 'It's Damien.  Rayme's bf..ex bf? Came by and now she is crying.  Ice cream?"

Snowangel

"No, of course not." She told him accepting the tissue paper. "Thanks," She said when she finished disposing of the used paper.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He puts his cell away and nods.  "Then taking a personal day tomorrow will not ruin your college career.  I promise.  I've done the same a few times.  Not yet this year, but twice last year and three times as a freshman. "  He smiles at her and wipes a stray tear.  "Nothing wrong with calming down with a pint, a pizza, and cheesy movies."

Snowangel

"That does sound nice," Rayme said enjoying the feeling of his hand on her face.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He smiles and nods.  "Look, I won't go until Saeko gets here at the very least."  He gets up and stretches.  "So what say you find some pajamas, and I will order some pizza, hmm?"  He pulls out his cell phone and begins to hunt around the living room and kitchen for an envelope with the address on it.

Snowangel

Seeing as Rayme mostly slept in her underwear, she had to dig around in her closet to find something presentable to wear. Finding, what must have been an ex boyfriend's shirt, an XL shirt that came down to barely mid thigh, She threw it on and went back into the living room. 

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien came to sit next to her once more, hitting end on his cell phone.  "One extra cheese pizza and a meat lover's pizza on the way."  He smiles at her, doing his best not to look down.  "You wanna talk or do you want to watch a movie?"

Snowangel

Rayme puts her head on his shoulders and asked, "can we just watch a movie?"

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Blinking in surprise at having her lay on him, he nods and smiles.  "Of course, sweetheart.  What would you like to watch?"  he gets up and puts on whatever movie she chooses and then settles in with her to watch, waiting for Saeko and the pizza to arrive.

Snowangel

Rayme went to get a blanket while Damien put in the movie. She rested her head in his lap enjoying the feeling of being coddled.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

deerlybeloved

"Oh god!" Morgana said through her hand, her large brown eyes flashing as she saw ounces and ounces of blood flooding the screen, before squeezing them shut and clenching her hand over her mouth a little tighter.

She flinched badly when Saeko had her moment, and reached out to grab her which got her covered in popcorn and jub jubs. Morgana stared at her for a moment, but then chuckled a little bit and brushed off the food particles. A little laughter made the rest of the movie go by a bit better, not to mention it wasn't terrible having touched her. "This is so brutal." Morgana whispered, her eyes squeezed into slits as if seeing the things happen with her eyes wide open made them so much worse.

The movie dragged on in a similar fashion, and Morgana had to wonder where they were getting all this blood. Did they collaborate with a slaughter house or something? Never the less, it made her stomach turn and her poor sno-caps went uneaten and melted in the box between her thighs into a chocolate-sprinkly mess.

Tsumi Okazaki

Saeko reached out taking the woman's hand suddenly. An unconscious act, but it took her several moments to realize just what she had done. "S-sory." she stammered, releasing it. She felt the phone in her pocket vibrate letting her know that she had a new text. She didn't bother to pull it out and check it being to caught up in the current moment to deal with it.

Trying her best not to look at Morgana she continued watching, the remained of the movie flashing past her in bits and pieces. The gore limit reached, soon the credits began to roll and she let out a pent up breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Walking with Morgana out of the theater she said "That was something else...." Normally a horror movie didn't rattle her in the least, but this was different. It was so realistic that she caught herself flashing back to several scene.

Shaking her head to clear them she said "Okay!" then looked around and realized she had left her car back at the grind. "Um, I'm parked two blocks up if you need a lift." she said realizing night had fallen and not wanting to leave the woman to wander the streets in the dark. "I just need to stop and pick up some ice cream." she said frowning at the text currently displayed on her phone. "Or if you want, you can pop in at my place for a bit. Seems that my roommate is home."

DarkNevaeh

Damien strokes her hair, pizza on the table where they had some and left it, and them back on the couch as the movie finished.  He smiled down at her to see if she was still awake.

Snowangel

Rayme was feeling so much better after the movie night. "Thanks for hanging out with me tonight," She told him as she removed herself from his lap. "I didn't know how much I needed this," she said giving him a smile.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien smiles right back.  "Absolutely.  I'm just glad you are smiling again."  He sits up and stretches.  "Well...I guess I should go.  I'm sure your roommate will be here soon, and I've got a decent walk back to the dorms."  He smiles as he goes to drink a bit of water and put his cup in the sink.

Snowangel

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," Rayme said automatically wishing she could take it back. She didn't want him to think that she sleeps around. "I mean its late and we have an open couch," She told him.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien blushed slightly as he checked his cell.  "It is late.  Would you...mind?  I mean..I don't want to impose.." he says lamely.  He fidgets slightly. 

Snowangel

"Oh not at all! It's the least I can do after everything that you've done for me tonight," She said smiling at him. "I'll just go and get you some blankets and pillows," She went into her room and came out with her arms full. "Is there anything else you need?"

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He shook his head no.  "Thank you though.  I appreciate this.  I will do my best not to be a bother."  He takes the blankets and pillows and begins to assemble a bed type thing on the couch.  When he is done, he turns and smiles at her.  "Sweet dreams Rayme. It was very nice to meet you.'  He takes a step like he's about to hug her, but stops himself, not knowing if that's the best course.

Snowangel

She saw that he was about to hug her and she stepped forward into him giving him a tight hug. "Thank you for being so nice to me," She said hugging him longer than she normally would.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien blinks, smiles, and wraps his arms around her, hugging her close.  "You're welcome.  I'll see you in the morning, ok?"

Tsumi Okazaki

Saeko pulled into the drive and flipped off the engine. She had taken Morganna home and given the woman her number in case she wanted to hand out sometime. Saeko had to admit; she liked her company, and she was certainly easy on the eyes. Walking up the drive, she went through the darkened house nearly missing the hugging couple in the living room.

Back pedaling she couldn't help but clear her throat. "Ice cream, huh?" she said in an odd tone. "Some how I don't think ice cream is needed at this point."

Grinning at the two she turns and heads to her room then collapses on the bed, laying her phone on the pillow beside her. As she began to drift off she couldn't help but wonder if Morgana would call..