Pink Duct Tape

Banned for also overdressing!

Take that!

2Saucy4You

Pink Duct Tape

Top Cat

Banned for going against Lady Death.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Pink Duct Tape

Banned for thinking I can be banned!

Trigon

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Top Cat

Banned for wearing unsupported sleeves.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Top Cat

Banned for exceeding the heel height limit.
O/O / Story Seeds

Cracked Pepper

Lovely Complex

💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Top Cat

Banned for wearing vivid colors before Spring.
O/O / Story Seeds

Merry Gentry

Swashbuckler