Prisoner/Hostage Wanted {MUL}

Started by Pixilicious, September 27, 2008, 11:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Looking for a person to play the male character in this scene..Can be either male or female playing the part, I'm pretty open to either.

This game's setting partially involves a prison in a foreign country, perhaps China or Japan.  The other half would be taking place back in the U.S..

Let's say, that your character works for the government as an agent possibly in the CIA.  On an overseas mission, to China or Japan, something went wrong, and you got captured and held prisoner there for a total of 3 years.  The female character, me, would be a student studying abroad there.  During the time I was there, which would be close to your last year of imprisonment, there were a lot of groups revolting against the government, and therefore causing lots of terrorist activities.  This is the same group that captured the male character in this scenario.  In a stand, they start targeting random tourists in the country, and as a result I get taken prisoner as well.

When I am taken to prison, I get put into the same cell as the male character.  What happens from there is that we start talking and getting to know each other.  But..we're in prison and prison isn't fun so therefore each of us endures our own share of torture because of the terrorists trying to get information out of us. 

Because of the time spent together, both characters start to grow close and dependent on each other, and eventually start to fall in love.  I would like the overall story between the two characters to be romantic, with the nonconsensual stuff coming from their treatment in the prison.  There are a few more ideas I had for this, but I think this is a good start.  If anyone is interested, please feel free to leave a message in this thread, or send me a PM..Thanks! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

yume

I'm interested in playing this with you, if no one else has grabbed your attention that is. :]

It sounds like a movie, and I like movies like this. XD
Ons & Offs
One on One Search
Yume's Apologies -Just work now. :] Should be able to post regularly.

Pixilicious

PM me so we can work out the details, hun :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class