[MUL/BON] Ancient god discovers unique way to experience pleasures of the flesh

Started by Tiaan, March 29, 2011, 07:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiaan

Hello RP seekers! I have been working on an idea for the past couple of weeks while I had no net access and have turned it into a piece of writing that could double as an intro post.

Its kinda long in play-by-post terms but I believe the idea is solid. Without giving too much away; as hinted by the title it's a fantasy setting in which an ancient god, more accurately a powerful spirit of the earth discovers a way for the frail decrepit 700 year old human body he has been temporarily inhabiting to once again feel the pleasures he originally took on the form to feel all those centuries ago. In a unique way that could potentially corrupt the heavens.

You can read the intro piece via the link at the bottom, I put it at the end of my on/off thread to keep this post from being pages long.

I am looking for someone who would like to have some fun playing around with sexy forms of shock, surprise and humiliation - along with plenty of any/everything else thrown in - quite light hearted at times but in a dark gritty fantasy setting where life is cheap and only the staunch and quick witted succeed (Note: I am not looking for a love story). Although the intro piece is pretty involved the scope and realisation of the story is still largely undertermined.

If you make it to the end and are interested please PM me to find out more!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42867.msg4436328#msg4436328