Coco Austin is my muse (F seeking M or F writers)

Started by HarmoniousProse, June 25, 2014, 10:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarmoniousProse

While watching the Conan O'Brien show this week, I found myself captivated by an exquisite guest he featured. Ethereal in her unique sense of style, and out-of-the-norm physical attribute. Her name is Coco Austin, and she is the muse in which I'd like to build a story around.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The story arc is currently nothing more than wisps of smoke at this point. I'd like to enlist imaginative (I like big brains, I cannot lie) input as to possible directions in which to take this character.

I do not see her as the 'sexpot' type. Rather a woman of modest upbringing. Someone with values, morals, and decency. She does not seek out attention, but through no fault of her own it follows her.

An active individual since her teenage years, being involved in such endeavors as gymnastics, dance, and exercise. In no way, though, has she seen such activities as being associated with anything of a sexual content.

I'd like to see the direction her path might go as time evolves, however.

I look forward to hearing from creative wordsmiths who would like to bring life to this character. Thank you for taking the time to read my submission.