Futanari Clinic Interest Check

Started by Angie, December 20, 2023, 08:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

So, this is an idea that's basically just a concept, it's like 12% of an idea. But after a chat on Discord, I'm into the idea of a futanari clinic. The clinic would offer a variety of sexual health services for futas, and the ability to gender TF people into futanari. Kinks would include Gender TF, medical play, possibly orientation play, and anything else players might be interested in. We'll need doctors, nurses, patients, etc. Who's feeling it?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

shengami

I'll put a pin in it. I adore many of those themes and would be happy to play a male doctor staffing the clinic helping people with their identities. Or maybe a counselor instead? Hell, even a male nurse could be fun!
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

MightyMaiden

c0i9z

Gender TF into a futa with orientation play is definitely my cup of tea.

Saric

Would love to play the fertility services doctor who, in addition to the standard services, offers surrogate and/or stud services both personally and with some 'nurses' in her department! >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

SithMistress

I'll put a tentative interest into this, based on where/how things go. Any character I make would be a Futa patient, though. 
Current status:A/As updated as of 12/17.
Feel free to message me if you're interested!

I currently owe: 3 out of 5

Ons and Offs
Ideas and rules for RP with me
Absences and Excuses

Arcanist

*plants interest flag*
A young futa patient who is unsure if there are any others like her*
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

GloomCookie

Interesting. I'll also plant a flag of interest in this concept.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

ThatGuy285

That guy, you know who did the thing with the other thing. No not that thing!

Anish Joshi

Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135

SheenaTiger

When the Futa Goddess closes one door, it sometimes opens something new... A patient here!
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.