(looking for F) Rp considerations! :)

Started by xbellicosex, March 23, 2012, 11:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbellicosex

Hello everyone, and those who were curious enough to look at my post, thanks. :)
These are several rp scenarios I have in mind.

Assassin's Assignment: In the scenario, Nevil Bristol, runs a company dedicated to contract hits. Most of the assassins that work for him are male. However, he is looking for a female assassin do his dirty work. As for the character traits, he's looking for someone that's confident, sassy, but is able to act vulnerable and innocent. At first, though the scenario can be altered, I would like the first encounters to be purely business orientated between the two, but as time goes on, I would like to see the characters develop feelings for another.

Senior Pictures: Davin Alexander, a recent college graduate with a degree in photography, is starting his business as a freelance photographer. After some experience in the field, he begins to notice the demand for his services is coming from Highschool Senior Pictures. Both male and female, he photographs. But, during one shoot, an 18 year old girl catches his eye. After the photoshoot for her Senior pictures, he asks her be his model. She agrees. Eventually, the photoshoots become more explicit, and both develop a sexual attraction for another.

Professor's Tenure: Dr. Alvin Law, a political science professor at a relatively small University in Texas, is eligible for tenure. He expects to receive tenure after the current semester. To focus more on his academic research, he decides only to teach an entry level course in political science. However, this seems a bit much for him to handle due to a lovely freshman attending his class. She become enthralled with him, impressed with his lectures and overall understanding of the subject. During the first week of classes, she begins to catch the professor glancing at her legs while in a pairs of cut off short shorts. After this, his begins to tease him by showing up in his office with skimpy workout clothing. They eventually develop sexual feelings towards another, but he worries this might jeopardize his changes at tenure due to the fact the other professors in the department are becoming suspicious of his behavior and interaction with his particular student.

A Mutual Understanding: After dating for only three months and breaking up, Timothy and Jessica remained decent friends, occasionally calling and texting one another. Although the relationship was brief, the sex was great, especially for Timothy. He'd never met a girl so willing to please as much as Jessica. After some efforts to try and convince Jessica to be friends with benefits, which all failed, Timothy offers some financial compensation in exchange for sexual favors. Originally appalled by his offer, Jessica declines with disgust, but after some time to think it over, she's interested in talking business. 

GRKeistra

Hey there, I'm interested in the Assassin's Assignment and Professor's Tenure plots. They look interesting and I'd love to discuss a roleplay between us with one of those. Over PMs maybe?