Battle of the Sexes #4 (Please observe rules in opening post)

Started by Cassandra LeMay, September 22, 2015, 02:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FionaM

Seress

*drags a basket of cookies with her, then paws on the number before taking cookie break!*

Zelric Miras

FionaM

Seress

Cassandra LeMay

*pokes the number to make it jump up in surprise*

ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

FionaM

Seress

*drags the number down some more*

ArtemisHighmore

Looks as the numbers, is a bit confused by the different system.

Ummm...uh.... 41?

Nnaasttey

As by your title of Lord  ArtemisHighmore, I am to assume you are a male, and that means you should be adding +1 and not subtracting 1, which mean you should have brought the number back to 42, which mean I would take the total number to Forty *bleeping* Three (43)
Nnaasttey in a nutshell :

My favorite kinks, what else i like and what i don't

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=240005.0

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

FionaM

Cassandra LeMay

Rules are in the first post of the thread. Lords add 1, Ladies subtract 1, Lieges get to pick their side. Everyone has to wait at least two posts by other people before they can change the number again.

I think that would have made Phantomhive's post 42, followed by a 41 from FionaM, which means I now proudly present you with the number:

ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

that is what I get for responding just before bed lol

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

FionaM

Phantomhive

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

FionaM

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Seress

FionaM

tyr4n02r

(Shouldn't the be a lower number? this could take forever…)
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

thirty seven

just to be different