Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

Smiling Sai secures the Win back into her loving arms as she sits beside the handsome Raef.

Raef

Drops a twig that looks like a bug onto her lovely shoulder to try frighten the Win out of her arms then consoles her with gentle embrace.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

Saiyuri

Loving all creatures Sai happily turns towards the twig and picks it up. But seeing it is just wood she lightly places it back onto the ground, keeping the Win in her arms.

Raef

Huffs and sulks a bit but then tries a different tactic and tickle attacks her until the Win is within grasp!
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

Saiyuri

Giggling from the tickle attack Sai gasps as she drops the Win onto the grass. Seeing Raef steal it she frowns, gently enveloping her fingers around the Win.

justme4386

*pounces the cute girl to make her drop the win... beware the ninja bunny* :)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Saiyuri

Scoops up the Win and the cute bunny, nuzzling them both.

Raef

Blinks at her gentle ways and ponders a new devious plan...a light bulb strikes and he gives her a box of chocolates and dutifully holds the Win and the bunny and pets the cute her as a gentleman would while the lady enjoys her treats.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

Saiyuri

Unfortunately Raef is still new to this game and does not know of the chocolate box trick Boat played on Sai long ago. Politely refusing the chocolate she keeps the bunny and Win instead.

Raef

Grumbles at his misfortune, he strokes the bunny nonchalantly in Sai's arms while swiping the Win like a ninja in the night!  8-)
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

Saiyuri

Kissing him lightly on the cheek to calm him Sai stealthily slips the Win back into her arms.

Raef

Having been distracted, Raef blinks and looks at the Win then at Sai and carefully pries it from her fingers with gentle touch and soft kisses.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

justme4386

*does the ninja-bunny pounce and ends up with the win clutched firmly in my paws*
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Saiyuri

Picks up the bunny and the Win gently.

ChicagoOkie

Snatches the win and runs off while cackling.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Saiyuri

Grabs his kilt to stop him and takes back the Win.

ChicagoOkie

Stops mid-cackle. Turns around and snatches the win back before he gives Sai a rap on the nose with a paper. "No! My win! Bad!"
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

justme4386

*does the evil bunny snarl to make okie drop the win for Sai and me... 'cause I know I will be swooped up in a sec by her.*

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Saiyuri

Thanking the wonderful bunny for protecting her she snuggles both her and the Win happily.

justme4386

*sits happily in Sai's arm, clutching onto the win*

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Saiyuri

Pets the adorable bunny as she sets the Win in her lap.

ChicagoOkie

Uses super glue to stick the win to himself so it will never leave him again.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

justme4386

*scratching her head and wondering why okie glued that old, battered fake win to himself... shruggs and makes off with the real win*

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Raef

Cuddles the Win right out of the cute bunny!
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

Saiyuri

Tickles the Win off Raef