Fandomverse (Recruiting)

Started by Cynadea, August 14, 2013, 03:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Quote from: Cthonig on August 16, 2013, 10:53:07 PM
Then again maybe it was less annoyance at her and more about the fact that they didn't shoot her when they should have.
Perhaps not. I'm hugely fond of Michelle Rodrigues and am considering setting up a second character for Raccoon City: She (damn thing won't let me do the accent over the e.) with her modded M-4 and all ;D

That is if it would be allowed to bring in the picture of her with an eye patch straight out of Machete.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Cthonig

Quote from: steelsmiter on August 16, 2013, 10:57:23 PM
Perhaps not. I'm hugely fond of Michelle Rodrigues and am considering setting up a second character for Raccoon City: She (damn thing won't let me do the accent over the e.) with her modded M-4 and all ;D

That is if it would be allowed to bring in the picture of her with an eye patch straight out of Machete.
Huh? I thought Aysande was already playing Michelle Rodrigues's character Rain Ocampo.

steelsmiter

She's playing a Michelle Rodriguez character, yes. it was discussed in this thread about two different characters played by the same actress but with different pictures and how it would be funny or something like that. I'm not sure exactly what the requirements are on that/not doing that, so maybe, maybe not.

EDIT: Reply 13.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Cthonig

I looked her up - now I understand. You didn't mention the movie Machete Kills so it sounded like you were just referring to Resident Evil.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Cthonig on August 16, 2013, 11:07:37 PM
You didn't mention the movie Machete Kills

No but I did mention her character's name in the first one without a subtitle and the fact I'd be using a picture from it.

on a side note SQUEEEEE! I didn't know Machete Kills was out!
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Cthonig

IMDB says it is completed. I don't know if it is out. That is the only movie in Michelle Rodriguez's list with a character name of Shé.
(did copy+paste to get the e)

steelsmiter

Quote from: Cthonig on August 16, 2013, 11:12:54 PM
IMDB says it is completed. I don't know if it is out. That is the only movie in Michelle Rodriguez's list with a character name of Shé.
Nice to know, it's the sequel to Machete which has several nude scenes, none of which turned me on as much as Michelle Rodriguez popping out of the back of an ambulance, being asked about her eye and responding "What eye?" in a low almost growling voice.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Cthonig

I haven't seen Star Trek Into Darkness yet (I don't get out to movie theaters any more) but the idea of playing Khan with Sherlock running around is appealing.    >:)

steelsmiter

Shé was called Luz in the first movie. I'd be sure and use both names though.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Cynadea

Quote from: Cthonig on August 16, 2013, 11:17:52 PM
I haven't seen Star Trek Into Darkness yet (I don't get out to movie theaters any more) but the idea of playing Khan with Sherlock running around is appealing.    >:)
The Cumberbitch on me just had a meltdown. Fear not, I should be back on my feet shortly. lol

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Cthonig

Quote from: Aysande on August 16, 2013, 11:22:01 PM
The Cumberbitch on me just had a meltdown. Fear not, I should be back on my feet shortly. lol
Meltdown from the idea of two of him running around? Or that I haven't seen the movie yet? Hopefully the former.

Cynadea

The former, definitely the former. *giggle-cough*

Ember Star

Quote from: Cthonig on August 16, 2013, 11:17:52 PM
I haven't seen Star Trek Into Darkness yet
Trust me. It wasn't grand. Cumberbatch was the best thing about that movie. I could tolerate and enjoy it, and I did enjoy it. But it just wasn't what Star Trek should be to me.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Cthonig

Well, I just checked and Star Trek Into Darkness won't be out on DVD/Blu-ray until Sept 10th so their won't be a batch of Cumber until then if I'm playing Khan. What's nice is Fautus, in her RP preferences, is cool with M/M. Oops, did I say that out loud? No? Good.

I've been toying with some other possibilities but until I checked on House actors I wasn't finding any really good, twisted possibilities. Like Omar Epps, not as Dr. Eric Foreman, but as Marcus from Dracula 2000 or FBI Agent Alan Seitz from Big Trouble. Or maybe Robert Sean Leonard but not as Dr. James Wilson - instead as Roger Kadar from Falling Skies or Neil Perry from Dead Poets Society or maybe Jeremy Capello from My Best Friend Is a Vampire.    >:)

Cynadea

Is it me or your list is not getting any shorter? LOL

Cthonig

Oops. lol

I tend not to settle down until something clicks in the character or plot.

Cynadea

If it can help... you're not limited to one character.

Faustus

Quote from: Cthonig on August 17, 2013, 12:07:20 AM
    Well, I just checked and Star Trek Into Darkness won't be out on DVD/Blu-ray until Sept 10th so their won't be a batch of Cumber until then if I'm playing Khan. What's nice is Fautus, in her RP preferences, is cool with M/M. Oops, did I say that out loud? No? Good.

I've been toying with some other possibilities but until I checked on House actors I wasn't finding any really good, twisted possibilities. Like Omar Epps, not as Dr. Eric Foreman, but as Marcus from Dracula 2000 or FBI Agent Alan Seitz from Big Trouble. Or maybe Robert Sean Leonard but not as Dr. James Wilson - instead as Roger Kadar from Falling Skies or Neil Perry from Dead Poets Society or maybe Jeremy Capello from My Best Friend Is a Vampire.    >:)

Faustus would like to drop in here and state that not only is she cool with M/M, but it is one of her super preferences. I would shriek like a girly creature if Khan came to play with Sherlock and perhaps that is meant in more than one way

Also, Into Darkness will be available for Digital Download on the 20th, according to a few places, in case you want it. *innocent whistle*

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Cthonig

I haven't done a digital download yet. I like owning a copy of a movie (DVD or Blu-ray) and a digital download doesn't sit in my mind like owning it. (Sorry. It'll have to be Sept 10th.)

Ember Star

Quote from: Cthonig on August 17, 2013, 01:09:13 AM
I haven't done a digital download yet. I like owning a copy of a movie (DVD or Blu-ray) and a digital download doesn't sit in my mind like owning it. (Sorry. It'll have to be Sept 10th.)
+1

Can't hardly handle digital movies or books. Drives me nuts.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Cynadea

books inevitably make my eyes go >.< after a few pages. The only digital copies I have of moves are from those that had it available when buying the DVD. DVDs are like books. I love to hold a hard copy in my hands (Unless it's an audiobook)

Faustus

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm a thousand times in agreement, but I'm uncertain if my personal willpower will hold out!

And then there's choosing between the Special Villain Edition which is just /covered/ in Khan's face, or the Phaser Edition with the replica of said phaser. My wallet cries.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

RedEve

Is there a CS for this thing or is that kinda pointless with canon characters?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

PoppyHoneymeade

It's on the first page of the OOC board.

Cynadea

These are characters that have been requested by players, if one of them seems like it could be fun to play, feel free to jump in. :) We are still accepting new players and new characters even if they aren't on that list.

Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Faith - by Blade
Arthur - Morgana Pendragon - by Conan the Cimmerian
Avengers - Black Widow - by Batman
Batman - Selina Kyle (Nolanverse) - by Batman
Battlestar Galactica - Caprica Six - by Douglas Quaid
Borgias - Caterina Sforza - by Gannicus
Defiance - Stahma Tarr - by Douglas Quaid
Dollhouse - Echo - by Batman
Farscape - Aeryn Sun - by Douglas Quaid
Flash Gordon - Princess Aura - by Douglas Quaid
Legend of the Seeker - Cara Mason - by Conan the Cimmerian
Lethal Weapon - Leo Getz - By Martin Riggs
Resident Evil - Alice - by Rain Ocampo
Resident Evil - Jill Valentine - by Blade
Resident Evil - Matt Addison (pre-nemesis) - by Rain Ocampo (possible shipping)
Sherlock - John Watson (BBC) - By Sherlock Holmes (BBC)
Spartacus - Gaia - by Gannicus
Star Trek: Enterprise - Lieutenant Commander Malcolm Reed - By Kaylee Frye
Three Musketeers - Milady de Winter (Faye Dunaway) - by Gannicus
Underworld - Selene - by Blade
X-Men - Charles Xavier - By Mystique
X-Men - Wolverine - By Mystique