Castaways - NC Freeform Group (Accepting)

Started by Drake Valentine, September 16, 2013, 10:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nataleigh

Yes I am! And I have no idea why anyone wouldn't use her! She's beautiful. :)
I'm BACK from vacation! <3 <3 <3

We need more teachers and students at St. Jude! Please join! <3

Clio

Quote from: Nataleigh on September 22, 2013, 04:25:44 PM
Yes I am! And I have no idea why anyone wouldn't use her! She's beautiful. :)

Did you get her from my thread, or did you find her some other way?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Nataleigh

I believe I was looking for more pictures of someone ELSE in your thread... on google... and found this picture. :)

I do spend a lot of time scowering your threads when I make characters, though. :) So many diverse pictures in there to use.

Clio

Quote from: Nataleigh on September 22, 2013, 04:59:53 PM
I believe I was looking for more pictures of someone ELSE in your thread... on google... and found this picture. :)

I do spend a lot of time scowering your threads when I make characters, though. :) So many diverse pictures in there to use.

Haha. Yay! That's awesome though. I watch Days of our Lives, so I have a lot of the actors from that in my thread, and most of them aren't very well-known. So if someone uses them, I get excited.

Anyway, sorry. I'll stop hijacking the thread. :)

Nataleigh

lol ... and I've never watched a soap in my life. xD

Maybe that's why I dunno who she is... I will also stop highjacking. xD

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 22, 2013, 03:59:04 PM
Ooh! Nat, you're using Camila Banus! I've never seen anyone use her before. I think she's perfect.

And Drake, as for my character, I'll get her up tonight. I'm thinking a young doctor. Maybe she and a female friend were taking the cruise together, and her friend didn't make it. Or her friend could be another PC.

Take your time, I am in no rush. I just wanted to get the sheet process up. Hopefully I can have threads up within the week. Then I will go back and start editing in additional info on the Island.

Also for any that may of been PMing me sheets, I am not ignoring ya'll. >_< I just have limited time (at times) online. Busy Drake is busy. I will look over things better tomorrow and go from there.

And the best news is that GTA 5 is not tying up my time online currently. Stupid flight school in game. *Shakes fist at.*

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

yesiroleplay

*NOTE*  Pete is an NPC - he may or may not have survived the shipwreck.  I have no plans for him either way.

Pete Norton was on one hell of a winning streak.  He'd been at a low point in life, just out of high school with no job, no prospects, and no girlfriend.  His long-time girl from high school ditched their small town almost before the ink was dry on her diploma, barely taking time to tell him good bye on her way out of town.

He didn't much want to spend his life in the dull backwater either, so he went to visit his big sister in the City.  She had some job with the airlines and hardly used her apartment - he figured he could crash there while he looked for work, or maybe got accepted into one of the universities that hadn't rejected him yet.  That's when his winning streak started.

His sister Theresa wasn't home when he got to town, but she left word with the super to give him a key.  It was a pretty nice place, and he had it all to himself.  But the fridge was empty so he went out for soda.  That's when he popped the top off the bottle and won a ticket on a luxury cruise.  Holy shit!

He was still making phone calls to verify that it was real when Theresa got home.  His sister Theresa was smoking hot, easily the prettiest girl in school when she graduated four years ahead of him, and maybe the hottest girl ever to come out of their small town.  She looked tired and a bit ragged from several weeks non-stop travel, but still looked almost too damned good to be real.

He showed her the bottle cap, explained what happened, and told her they should go out and celebrate his luck.  She agreed, and after a shower and a nap they went out to hit the City Night life - him with his freshly forged fake-id, and her with a party girl's knowledge of all the hot places.  They partied like fiends - hitting all the local clubs, dancing till dawn, and having a great time. 

They woke up in a deluxe suite at a luxury hotel.  Turns out he won the room as a door prize from a ticket he got free when he insisted on impressing his 'date' by paying their cover charge at one of the pricier clubs. more good luck.  Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the dancing, or maybe he really did impress his date with all his big spending, because winning a cruise and a room at the Ritz weren't the only ways he got lucky that night.

He was in bed, naked, with the hottest girl he knew.  And she was naked too.  Naked.  In bed.  At the Ritz.  With a fucking 10!  Of course, she was his sister, but... dayum was he lucky!  He woke her up, and while she was still groggily trying to process the situation and figure out how to deal with it he pulled her close, kissed her hard, and kept her pinned in his arms as she tried to make confused and weak protests.  Yeah, he could tell she was kinda freaked out. And maybe it was pretty close to rape, when he took her even though she was trying to get him to stop.

But she couldn't have been all that freaked, or all that upset, or totally against what happened.  Because the protests and struggles didn't last very long and then they fucked half the day away. Then they cuddled some, ordered in room service, and fucked away the rest of the day. 

She told him he had to move out of her apartment, that this could never happen again, and that they could never tell anyone what happened.  Ever.  He saw her point, but he told her hell no he wasn't moving, that this was going to happen again, and that she could introduce him to her friends not as her brother, but as her new boyfriend.  His luck held out, because she gave in on every point.  And she kept putting out.  A lot.  Pete was one lucky guy.

When he asked his new girlfriend to go on the cruise with him, she agreed.

Theresa Norton
Name: Theresa Norton
Player: YesIRoleplay
Gender - Sexuality: Female - straight
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Former Role / Current Role: Guest of Winner/TBD
Appearance: Theresa is a hot young thing, cute, curvy, pretty, and neat.  About 5'6", she weighs just over 130, her body all soft flesh and feminine curves.  Under the softness are muscles toned by vigorous exercise to fight a genetic tendency toward pudginess.  Brunette and bold, she tends to turn heads.
Personality: She likes attention, and she has a weakness for bad boys and strong liquor.  Outgoing, friendly, spontaneous, vivacious.  She isn't above bossing people around until they call her on it, and then she steps back and lets them take charge.  If they do, she follows, if they don't or fail at it, she ignores the loser.
History: A cheerleader in high school, and a flight attendant by current profession, she's always gravitated toward activities that bring her attention.  She had plans to start college after a few more years with her current job.  But for now, the free travel, good money, and cute pilots are reason enough to stay where she is.  When her boyfriend won a cruise ticket he convinced her to join him even though she got enough travel in her job, and didn't want to take the time off work.

Belongings: Everything she had went down with the ship. She's empty-handed and nude as a newborn.
Strengths: As an international-flight attendant, she's heard a couple lectures about crashes and survival.  Most of it didn't stick, but she might remember something appropriate at any given time.  She's also one hell of a lay.
Weaknesses: Easy.  A guy that with the confidence to make any sort of decent move is gonna do just fine.  Also a bit gullible.
Ons She likes rough, confident, assertive men.  She's not adverse to kink, though she prefers straight sex in a bewildering variety of positions.  Girls...  not really her thing, but one with enough cocky confidence could surely wear her down.
Offs: No gore, vore, mutilation, or bathroom.

Drake Valentine

OOC thread is up. See main post, too lazeh to link it here too.

Will work on sheet thread tomorrow to store everyone. Starting to find editing everyone's huge bios in the listing to be a lot of work for those sections. >.> Its like.. *Scroll down* Words everywhere *Scroll.* So, yea.. Definitely going to make a character thread thing for this and just edit everyone in there and probably do a smaller thing for them here. BUT, carry on with your creations, this is just rambling banter.

Off to works I go. ;o 

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Snapespersephone

Name:Michele Peirce
Player:
Snapespersephone
Gender - Sexuality:Female- Bisexual
Ethnicity:white
Former Role / Current Role:Spoiled Daddy's girl/ Rich Passenger
Appearance:a dark haired beauty with brown eye, medium sized full breast, a curvy figure and legs for miles. Michele is the type of girl who can turn heads when she needs to.
Personality:Michele comes off as snooty and rich to most people, and maybe even a little bit stuck up. That is only because her daddy always told her she was better then most people.
History:Michele Peirce is the only daughter and youngest child of her overbearing father Reginald Pierce who came from money and as such saw most people as beneath him and not worthy of his notice. Her mother was a beauty in her youth, but sadly died just a year after the birth of her only daughter. Growing up without a mother was not hard for the young girl as her father spoiled his little princess rotten and she wanted for nothing.

As she grew up she grew to be just as vain and materialistic as her father and two older brothers. Where her brothers chose to attend buisness school and go into the family busisness though Moichele chose to study law and is currently working her way through law school with the promise of a partnership in her father's own firm of lawyers.

The cruise line was a gift from her father to celebrate her good grades in law school and a quarter birthday gift for her. She would have prefered dimonds,but her father told her that she could have that for her next quarter birthday gift and so she finds her way on this ship.
Belongings:an assortment of dimond and other precious stone jewlery, a small purse with her credit cards and money, some lip gloss, a pack of gum, a bottle of wine that she grabbed off a table on the ship, and the designer swimsuit and cover she was wearing, and a small bag with her other cloths for the day.
Strengths:She is an intellegent girl who knows multiple langugues, she isn't bad on the eyes
Weaknesses:She is a pampered princess who thinks people should serve her, she is bossy, oh hell she is a raging bitch I have to admit it
Ons & Offs: Ons & Offs
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Drake Valentine

Got distracted/busy.

But I am still working on this project.

Expect progress report later in the week with lots of progress.

Clio

Oh. I didn't realize there would be characters under 18...

Wargtass

O/O

Clio

Nataleigh

Just one. Drake's character. Everyone else is 18+

Nataleigh

I'm sure if everyone has a problem with that, we can bump his character to 18 and mine to 20, since they're siblings.