Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

10 as she is a true sculpture that any artist would love to get hands on an even more...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

He makes my body heat go up.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Xandi  always gets 1010101010!!!
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Autumn52

So do you ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut.

Huggles ;)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Quote from: ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut on November 27, 2010, 06:13:43 AM
Xandi  always gets 1010101010!!!

If Xandi always gets a 10, then Xandi shall have another 10. And such magnificent cleavage too!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Well, even though I prefer my men a bit more hairy, that chest still gets a 10.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Endorphin

10 for the stocking, the garter, the alluring posture that's inviting me in and the amusing little signature that caught my attention. LOL
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Raphael

an even easier 10, that is simply beautiful

Amelita

I told my 9.5 and I stick to my 9.5

Give me the whole pic and I might add those .5  though ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kendra

I am in complete agreement with Amelia   >:)

10 for sheer beauty

Endorphin

10. That is a very sensual and sexy avatar.

Raphael

10 - I am hetero but this is one sexy body nevertheless.

And you girls are not going to see the rest of the picture and that's final. For now.

Amelita

::) I'll keep asking, you'll keep saying no... Can't say no to Ame forever, sugar...

9.5  :-*

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Raphael

Uhuh. Check the avatar you've been rating. See that cool handsome guy who can say no to everybody at any time? :P

10 - as stated before, gorgeous little avatar there.

Amelita

I stick to my statement... You know you adore me too much to say no forever ::) (hehehehe)

I'm gonna start rating parts of that avatar now:

That line...  a definite 10.0  :P

Endorphin

Amelita

mmmm... Endo... -gazes dreamily-

oh right, rating...

10!

Endorphin

10. Show me that lovely neck. I just love to step in there and slide that strap from her top down from her shoulder!

Amelita

strap? what strap? is that a jockstrap?

Endorphin

Bubbles

-sighs deeply looking over there, daydreams-..Oh..rating.RIght >.>

10.. :D
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

If she lets my hands join her, 10000000000000

if she doesnt 100000000000 too :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Talia

I going to be mean... lol

7  >:) XD  *Winks*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A