Vampire the Masquerade CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING!}

Started by Jinxy, September 29, 2013, 01:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Quote from: playfullchick76 on October 02, 2013, 11:08:16 AM
I would be very intersted in being a part of this, perhaps as the Toreador primogen, perhaps as the owner of the Cat Scratch, its just an idea, and would fit the Toreador nature. I followed the tv series Vampire the masquerade and miss it, so I know about the clans.

Oo! Submit a character sheet. The spot is still open!

marauder13

Well, numbers be crunched on my Nosferatu, Gerald Maxwell. I just need to type him up, create a couple of businesses he will 'control' and write up his background.

Jinxy... would you like the summary background, or the detailed one? :D

This is going to be lots of fun.

Jinxy

Quote from: marauder13 on October 02, 2013, 08:04:10 PM
Well, numbers be crunched on my Nosferatu, Gerald Maxwell. I just need to type him up, create a couple of businesses he will 'control' and write up his background.

Jinxy... would you like the summary background, or the detailed one? :D

This is going to be lots of fun.

Can't wait to see it! Oh and surprise me! Which ever you like really!

And it totally is! I am really excited about this was well!

marauder13

*Grumbles about the online character sheet's deficiencies*

Jinxy... I'm going to PM you my character sheet (stats) for you to look over and see what you think. He has been generated using the Elder Rules, plus the 5 extra freebies for being a Primogen. Look out for it soon-ishTM

Jinxy

Quote from: marauder13 on October 02, 2013, 09:37:34 PM
*Grumbles about the online character sheet's deficiencies*

Jinxy... I'm going to PM you my character sheet (stats) for you to look over and see what you think. He has been generated using the Elder Rules, plus the 5 extra freebies for being a Primogen. Look out for it soon-ishTM

Got it! As you already know because I sent a PM back!

Welcome to being the Nos Primogen!

I freaking love the Nos! Like really really do. I kinda feel the need to cuddle them! OKay dork moment over!

marauder13

Quote from: Jinxy on October 02, 2013, 09:46:02 PM
Got it! As you already know because I sent a PM back!

Welcome to being the Nos Primogen!

I freaking love the Nos! Like really really do. I kinda feel the need to cuddle them! OKay dork moment over!

Right, now to do up his background. That bit is kind of fun.

Oh... and Nosferatu Primogen?!?  Woohoo!!!

*Starts rummaging around for interesting information in rather secretive places*

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Jinxy

Quote from: AndyZ on October 02, 2013, 09:54:59 PM
What all is there so far?

So far
Prince by Jinxy

Malk Primogen by Wilfling72
Malk Clan Member-Xya Simi

Tremere Primogen by Orange Marmalade

Venture Clan Member-Arion

Toreador Clans Member- EndofDivine

Nosferatu Primogen- marauder13

Re Z L

Quote from: Imogen on October 02, 2013, 05:26:47 AM
I might be interested in playing a ghoul for someone who is interested in a useful ghoul with connections. This won't be a sex toy nor a 'sit at Master's feet and stays silent all session' ghoul.

The character I'm aiming for is the chef and owner of a Michelin star restaurant. She is also an excellent host and manager. Needless to say I'm not looking at a domitor whose first (or second, third, etc) act will be to have the restaurant signed over to their name, but one who can play off having access to its use.

I might have an idea to go along with yours if you haven't found someone yet  ;D

I probably won't have time to really hash things out until the weekend, though
A&A

Orange Marmalade

For the ghoul loving types - The Tremere Primogen has multiple retainers and other mortals and connections, so if folks are interested let me know :)

Also if anyone else wants to play a Tremere! Or maybe one of their guardians.

Jinxy

If no one minds. I will most likely be also playing multiple random background characters.
Random things, such as Security Guard, Homeless Person, and some other things. For plots ect.

If anyone would also like to, just let me know.
They won't be anything to amazing, fly by characters that may or may not meet untimely deaths. 

marauder13

Quote from: Jinxy on October 02, 2013, 10:12:03 PM
If no one minds. I will most likely be also playing multiple random background characters.
Random things, such as Security Guard, Homeless Person, and some other things. For plots ect.

If anyone would also like to, just let me know.
They won't be anything to amazing, fly by characters that may or may not meet untimely deaths.

Speaking of Extras, and supportive cast members, do you have any objections for the players to make their own? Like if they own a club, they can make up the bar staff, etc? I'm happy to create extras on an as needed basis (witness, victim, innocent bystander, staff member of a business) that helps move the plot along. As well as playing someone like that to help someone else out, or give them something to do.

Jinxy

Quote from: marauder13 on October 02, 2013, 10:16:24 PM
Speaking of Extras, and supportive cast members, do you have any objections for the players to make their own? Like if they own a club, they can make up the bar staff, etc? I'm happy to create extras on an as needed basis (witness, victim, innocent bystander, staff member of a business) that helps move the plot along. As well as playing someone like that to help someone else out, or give them something to do.

Thats basically where I was getting at!
I have a free great plots in mind at the moment. Not going there just yet. But I will let everyone know soon.
Lets just say your going to have to put your thinking caps on XD

Wolfling72

Starts bouncing up and down excitedly...impatience growing...and growing.

Ahhh, okay. While I am awake and thinking on it~

The Haven is home to a collection of late 18th and 19th century art and artists. Within it's upscale confines~located in Greenwich Village~one can (and will) find artworks by Native Americans, unknown and well known African Americans, Aborigines and other minority artists of those particular ages.

Small placards hold information in discreet locations through out the rather large space and on every floor, one can find small seating areas, situated so as to not impede the eye nor forward motion. The top floor is home to a well known cafe and until about five years ago was open to the public of an evening.

The gallery itself has grown into a well known spot for those with a taste for art that is not so well appreciated  and the crowds that gather here are from the very best sorts of families~well to do, old monied polite society members.

Gemma Daze, Cat's Sire, had originally been co-owner back when the museum first opened but Catarina took a different approach, becoming a patron of sorts and sponsoring new collections at least once every few years. First~ as her Sire, then as her own mother before finally deeding it on (at least on paper) to herself. The backgrounds for each collection gifted are without fault and all papers are in order. Because of her extraordinary gifts, the owners and herself have an understanding and the museum is available for use from sun down to an hour before sun up with no questions asked, six times a year at need.

*so far I have earned 2 more freebies, I will be using them and then Catarina is finished as I have nothing further to add*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Jinxy

Love it!
I have one two more people I believe I am waiting for.
A friend who's going for Gangrel Primogen.
And Re Z L

xya simi

I've been a poorly bunny  :-(. I'm going to be posting up a description of Lotus though.
"Be kind to dragons, for though art crunchy when toasted and taste good with ketchup."

Jinxy

playfullchick76

Name- Gemma Anderson.

Date of Birth- August 18 1740

Date of Death- October 4 1768

Gemma Anderson wasnt the name she had been given at birth, just one of many she had had over the centuries, and her latest name. Her family had taken a ship from England to the American colonies, like most families, looking for a new life, new opportunities. Her parents were traders, and made quite a life for themselves, and had such high hopes for their first daughter. They had settled in Boston, supplying the British army during the  seven years war. They had wanted her to marry a promising Lieutenant in the British army, but she had had her eye on someone else, a newcomer to the city that intreagued her, knew the ways to coax her in, sneak her out, and late one night, told her what he was.

She had panicked at first, and tried to run, but didnt get too far before he had caught her, drained her, then had her taste his blood, feeding on him to complete the embrace. She didnt know what had happened to her, not until strangers bundled her into a carriage and took her to one of the cities most influential citizens, did she find out the truth, that she was now a vampire, something that couldnt be undone. She could have no contact with her family ever again, never, something that caused her more sorrow. Her sire was a newcomer, a Toreador who couldnt control himself, and for that, he was executed as only a Kindred can be. She had been spared on orders from the cities Prince, and given a chance to prove herself, to prove that she could be a good Kindred.

She had been moved out of the city,  to a place where no one she knew could find her, and her education had continued by those of her new clan. She had moved up the ranks, taking on more responsibility, and embraced her first human 40 years after she herself had been embraced. She felt pleasure when she embraced someone with a gift for music, or dance, or any creativity that couldnt be allowed to die with its owner. Embracing her clans nature, she worked to add numbers, and in 1950, moved to the city of New York to become the cities Toreador Primogen.

Taking over ownership of a strip club, the Cat Scratch, she ran it efficently, building up its clientelle, the girls, everything possible to turn it into a success in the city, welcoming any who came, be they human or Kindred. She looked after her girls, stepping in when she had to, content to run the club and nurture creativity while the Ventrue ran the city.

playfullchick76

Jinxy

xya simi

Club Lotus

All are welcome here whether you are male, female, other, gay, straight, bi or any variation thereof. The club consists of the Dungeon, the dance room, a couples room and several smaller private rooms.

Dungeon
The Dungeon is a large room which features several pieces of plays equipment and furniture. We have a large variety in stock and rotate the pieces that are put out on a regular basis. I a specific item is required please speak with a member of staff at least 48 hours prior to the date needed.
Typical equipment that you will find include; Saint Andrews Cross, cages, spanking benches, gynaecological chair, wooden stocks, rack bed and more.

Dance Room
As well as our resident DJ we also host guest DJ's from time to time.

Couples Room
This room is for couples only, single people or not permitted into this room. As well as having a den-like area for comfort there are also smaller pieces of equipment for your enjoyment.

Private Rooms
These rooms are located throughout the building, please speak to a member of staff for access. Maximum time allowed in a room in 30 minutes.

Dress Code:

Always dress to impress.
Leather, rubber, PVC, lingerie, burlesque, fantasy all welcome. Patrons may go topless but full nudity is not allowed.

Absolutely no street wear permitted (jeans, trainers etc.)

DRESS CODE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED
ENTRY WILL BE DENIED IF DRESS-CODE IS NOT ADHERED TO

Club Etiquette/Rules:

Respect all other patrons, members of staff and event organisers. You will be asked to leave if discovered to have disrespectful behaviour.
Ask to play politely (remember no means no)
You may not touch others without permission. To do so is harassment and is strictly forbidden and will lead to a ban.
Set up and use safe words before beginning play. If you do not have one feel free to just use the traffic light system.
Do not intrude on a scene without permission. Observing from a distance is permitted.
No photography or video is permitted. We do have a club photographer, if you would like a specific shot please speak to a member of staff.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask an Organiser or a member of the Lotus team.

"Be kind to dragons, for though art crunchy when toasted and taste good with ketchup."

Imogen

Quote from: Re Z L on October 02, 2013, 10:02:33 PM
I might have an idea to go along with yours if you haven't found someone yet  ;D

I probably won't have time to really hash things out until the weekend, though

No hurries!

And the character is still domitor-less :-)

There's a preliminary sheet up here. Still need to write the background.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Jinxy

Who am I waiting for?
Can I get a head count! Everyone raise you hand if you've finished you character sheets and sent them to me in some way!!

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Jinxy on October 04, 2013, 10:19:47 PM
Who am I waiting for?
Can I get a head count! Everyone raise you hand if you've finished you character sheets and sent them to me in some way!!

*raises hand* I just need to finish some events/places and stuff :)

Jinxy

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on October 04, 2013, 10:26:49 PM
*raises hand* I just need to finish some events/places and stuff :)

Yayy!

I am hoping to get us started as of sunday!

Those who aren't ready will join when they can. Which will make it rather interesting to say the least. But you guys don't know that cause you have a clue yet... *shuts up and goes back to plotting*