Heart of a Rogue-F looking for M-Fantasy rp

Started by Verasaille, June 15, 2015, 04:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I have had this story for a few days brewing in my mind. It should be a simple and fun romp with some comedy and action.

My character is a poor peasant who has grown up in the streets. A thief, a rogue or whatever you want to call it. She has survived, sometimes by the skin of her teeth and then only by luck and skill.

She is traveling cross country one day in her countries kingdom, on her way to see the engagement ceremonies of the Crown Prince. She figures it will be a great opportunity to lift some purses or pick some pockets.

She comes upon something very frightening. The carriage carrying the princess from another Kingdom, who is due to wed the Crown Prince, has met with a terrible tragedy. A landslide has buried the carriage. All are killed, driver, footman, guards and horses. MC has no idea who it is at first, but she has taken advantage of the accident to fill her pockets. She even went so far as to steal the Princess' traveling clothes and her bags. Far better clothing than the poor thief has ever seen.

Onto this scene comes your character. A knight of the Realm who is charged with finding the over due carriage. He sees the woman and assumes she is the Princess. Far be it for my little rogue not to see the opportunity here. She decides to be the Princess and marry the Crown Prince. One day she will be Queen. Dazzling ideas pile up and she sets her plan in motion.

Does this sound like a fun rp? Will YC figure out MC is a pretender who grew up in the streets? Will he ruin her plans or let her reap the rewards or the curse? You could also play the Crown Prince. Maybe the Prince is not the most Charming, he can be a spoiled brat who will treat her poorly and insist he wants to marry someone of his own choice.

I am willing to play more than one character as well. The Queen and maybe even a nobleman's daughter who wanted to marry the Crown Prince herself. I see this as a madcap mix of romance and  comedy. Or it could be serious as well, more like GOT.

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Thought I had someone for this but they opted out. Still craving this one. I will let you decide if you want to be the loyal knight or the Crown Prince.

This little rogue is sneaky, conniving, and very eager to fool the masses that she is the foreign Princess and just wants a better life. Hell she will even be a benevolent Queen when it happens.

She has a marvelous sense of humor and likes to help people.

Or she can be bitchy and mean and kill anyone who crosses her.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I am still craving this, I would like someone who intends on making it last. There are certain criteria I expect from a partner. You must have an O/O's thread in the Lord's O/O thread. You should be reading mine and be willing to accept my love of plot twists, lots of plot and not a ton of smut. I would say a good 60% plot and 40% smut. But it must be a gradual lead up.

This is basically a romance story. There will be no heavy violence. I was hoping for something light hearted and fun. But it can be dark and gritty if you can convince me you can do it well.

In case this idea does not grab you, take a look at my other request threads.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227815.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227932.0

Verasaille

I would really like to try this. I am open to it being a little more dramatic and action filled. We could have her secretly in the employ of a neighboring Kingdom who wants to sabotage the relations between his neighbors so he can profit off both of them.

Verasaille

Summer is such a boring time. I would really like this plot if I can find someone to play it with me. I am open to different interpretations, as long as my O/O's are taken into consideration.

Verasaille

There were a few people interested in this idea, and I thought I would throw it up again. It is a fun idea, hoping to find someone who is willing to post more often than once a week.

Verasaille

I hope I can inspire someone to try this. I am still looking for a knight Errant to do this story.

PM's only please.

Verasaille

This story is up again to anyone willing to commit to a long term rp. Even though I have started it with a few. I always welcome a new take on the story. PM me with your idea of a Knight or a Prince who will try to romance this sneaky rogue.

Verasaille

This story is open again, would love to see it played out.

Ryuu007

Hello there,

my name is Ryuu007 and I am a new player on Elliquiy. I don't know if I should be posting this here or sending it to you by pm, but I looked through the plotline you put up and I would love to have the chance to try my hand at playing your Knight Errant if you are still offering this rp. PM me back if you're interested and I can give you a short rundown of my character and then we can discuss the RP details.

Verasaille

Please don't post in this thread, PM'S only!