Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*Eyes the fur-coat-clad cowgirl warily (mostly wondering what she's wearing or 'not' under the fur).. then from my rickety old table I extend a long leg, pushing over a chair*

Have a seat.. have a drink.. and yes, I'd happily share that coat with ya! *grins* But my Win? You serious?

*Win shivers on the table.. hoping for a tiny fur coat as well*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

_ offers a tiny fur coat to the win and it hops in her arms-

Mordred

*remembers (suddenly, not sure how).. an old shadow-spell that he chants quietly, swirling into a tiny tendril of smoke that sucks into the tiny fur coat pocket.. (ahhh.. takes a nap for a while).. wakes later in a toybox, hanging from a tin coatrack.. dives out (no longer smoke but still little).. find the win.. swipes the win.. also finds a tiny parachute which is then used to dive out of the window.. floating for what seems forever down to the dark forest below, vanishing into the creepy dark woods*

Phew.. was it worth it?
Hell yeah! *has Win*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

- picks up a flute and starts to play, the win hears the music and starts dancing over to her-

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Linwood Badr

/steals win from LNK, and hides under a random persons Blanket/ Win

LateNightKiss

Lol. Do you usually slip under random peoples blankets?  ;)
*While you ponder the answer, I steal the win*
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

Clips your wings, steals the win.

DJXTESX

-Runs past sybl, with lightning speed, steeling the wings that she clipped-

I'm a winner!!!

LateNightKiss

*Sits on the ground in front of DJ and pouts*

I hope you're going to give me my wings back. I feel naked without them.

(win)

DJXTESX

-gives the wings back to late night kiss-

Here you go -runs of at the speed of light-

Win! -ff7 victory music-

LateNightKiss

*Cuts the music off and DJ freezes, with the win showing in his back pocket. I walk up to him calmy and delicately remove the win. Turning DJ's body towards a tree, I resume the music.*

I couldn't help myself.

DJXTESX

-runs into to tree with a loud thud, uprooting it, it starts to tilt forward, hugging it, we both fall to the ground, with a record scratch in the background, the music stops, with a loud bang, the tree lands-

Oooooowwww... how could you? I gave you your wings back!

(Karma win)

LateNightKiss

*Giggles*
I look like an angel, I never said I acted like one.

WIN!

Linwood Badr

/Grabs win, and puts on sunglasses as a disguise/ Win.

Sybl

Steals beautiful sunglasses, the win falls, I catch it, and float away with the win. ;)

LateNightKiss

It's kind of early for stealing wins, no?

-Win

Mordred

*tests this theory.. casually walking down the lingerie aisle.. slips the silky Win into my pocket.. (caressing that bad little bit of softness with my lecherous little thumb).. then whistles as I walk through the front door.. making a blurring dash for it when the alarm screams it's horrible sound*

But.. it's a Win!
*See Pillory*

Davina

Eye's Mordred curiously but uses her nimble fingers to lift the win from him as he dashes by and wanders back in to see if they have any sexy bra's and panties*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

ArtemisHighmore

Wanders in to snatch the win as she is window shopping.

Davina

*thinks he is a purse snatcher so she does the grab and snatch and takes the win back*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

LateNightKiss

Yep, this is a duplicate

mine! *steals the win and hugs it tightly*

LateNightKiss

I'd hate to interrupt that hug there but the win is mine.

Envious Dreamer

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ