Tourist turned reluctant stripper or gang leaders girl

Started by playfullchick76, November 28, 2012, 08:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I have two main ideas that I long to play out, If either of them appeals, do let me know.

1. I'm holidaying in Vegas or some other part of the US or Canada, I witness something that I shouldnt, but instead of being killed, I'm made to become a stripper or prostitute in a city where no one knows me, and i cant get help from anyone. I would have a completely new wardrobe, look, everything.

2. I'm lost one night, are seen by a gang member, or the leader himself/herself, and are snatched to become their personal girl, companion, with no way to escape or get help, again, with a completely new look, wardrobe, everything.

A possible third idea is one where Im kidnapped to order, to become the personal doll/playtoy of a wealthy heiress. if that one appeals, let me know and I'll tell you more.

Togashi

Wow. All three of those are appealing, but I'd love to try the second one. Maybe the guy that wants you is the son of a big time mob boss. He goes to school with you. And while he's always had eyes for you, you've done nothing but shot him down. Would that be appealing?

Mora

Quote from: playfullchick76 on November 28, 2012, 08:56:01 AM
I have two main ideas that I long to play out, If either of them appeals, do let me know.

1. I'm holidaying in Vegas or some other part of the US or Canada, I witness something that I shouldnt, but instead of being killed, I'm made to become a stripper or prostitute in a city where no one knows me, and i cant get help from anyone. I would have a completely new wardrobe, look, everything.

2. I'm lost one night, are seen by a gang member, or the leader himself/herself, and are snatched to become their personal girl, companion, with no way to escape or get help, again, with a completely new look, wardrobe, everything.

A possible third idea is one where Im kidnapped to order, to become the personal doll/playtoy of a wealthy heiress. if that one appeals, let me know and I'll tell you more.
I'd like to play idea 1 with you, if that's ok? <3