Trying Human. (Human/Alien) (M/F?) (Webcomic AU)

Started by Lustful Bride, January 26, 2018, 12:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

>NOTE: The RP ideas below will contain spoilers to the comic, so if you aren't familiar but still interested, please go read, or don't I don't mind :P

So instead of being productive in anyway I spent most of the day reading the Webcomic called Trying Human. And I was instantly smitten with the flashbacks we see of Ebe and Phillis.

I am a complete sucker for a Tragic Romance but this one tugs at my heart strings so much I really want to play out a happier ending for the two of them.

There are a few scenarios where things could go.

-The first is that Ebe managed to collect Phillis's body after her demise and has been trying all this time to revive her. Pushing harder and harder each time, using resources that could otherwise be used to help slow down his own species' slow degeneration and extinction. He does everything that he can putting her mind into new bodies, trying to map her consciousness, cloning. But it fails every time. Until finally he gets a result that looks genuine. Brainwave activity, a steady pulse, actual consciousness. It has been decades since that fateful night. And for the firs time...she is finally back.

-The second idea is that possibly the bullet never hit her. Ebe caught it with his Psy abilities, or redirected it, allowing her to escape and later be collected. She wanted to see the stars so badly, then he would show them to her.

I don't have as many ideas as I would have liked. But feel free to share some of our own if you have them, I would love to talk and discuss and work something out. :P

So if you feel up for it send me a PM and lets see what we can do for this
Interstellar love that should not be

Note: After doing some more thinking, I could also be convinced to perhaps try out something involving a Reptilian and a Human. There are plenty of them running about in TH that more than just Longus who decides a human mate is better than being paired up with another Reptilian. Something more similar to Longus and Quazky. Though Gracelis is also an option.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide