Superhero Plots (M for F characters)

Started by Manaan, January 23, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manaan

Hello there, if you have made it this far then congratulations and thank you for your interest.

Important Notes:

• I don't care what your gender is, but I will play the male role and you the female role
  • Your female character must be dominant
  • Minimum of 2 paragraphs on average, absolutely no one liners
  • Communicate with me if you are confused, bored, or going to be gone and I will do the same.
  • If you don't see a character you want to play opposite one of the heroes, send me a Private Message with your idea. Odds are I will accept as long as they are dominant.
  • Here are my ons and offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251229.0
  • If canon characters are not your thing we can do OC characters and use some similar plot structures.
  • Plot/Story over Smut. I favor the idea of a slow burn to get to the explicit naughty bits. Sensuality, teasing, and other elements can appear early in the story, but please do rush the naughty stuff.
  • I absolutely love combat in my roleplays of this kind, especially Player vs Player combat, I am also willing to help provide feedback for expectations on this. I dislike one or two shot fight scenes, or no description in them. Lines like "Character A attacks Character B relentlessly" are lazy and leave all of the work up to Character B to come up with the fight.

Batman
This is the batsuit I prefer to use, it is negotiable, but be prepared to justify your reasons. I like this suit because it gives Batman glaring weaknesses to exploit (the ears, heavy suit, bright yellow parts)

I will list these out by Villainess I see in the plot, though we can definitely tweak things to fit any of them.

Catwoman
Option 1 is more violent, though option 2 has some it is more of a game then an act of revenge and humiliation.

1. I will borrow from Batman Returns a bit here, but we are not playing out the movie, I am simply borrowing some ideas. Before becoming Catwoman, Selina Kyle is saved from a mugger by Batman. In the aftermath she attempts to thank him only to be greeted with a cold stare and a quick exit. After becoming Catwoman, Selina decides it is time to show Batman some manners. She lures him to a rooftop by getting his attention on the streets somehow, and ambushes him to begin their first battle. Each one would be designed to break Batman a bit more and show him her superiority.

2. This one is a bit more "canon" Catwoman is a jewel thief and Batman interrupts an important heist. They come to a stalemate, but Catwoman enjoyed the thrill and decides to play with the bat with a game of cat and mouse.

White Rabbit
3. From everything I can tell she enjoys leading Batman on a wild goose chase. She can use halucinogens to have fun with Batman, and her fighting skills are good enough to have her way with the bat.

Female Riddler
4. This first one wouldn't be a gender bend, but rather Edward Nygma's daughter who goes by Enigma.

5. A gender bent Riddler, she just wants to play games with Batman, and after a few rounds is attracted to his brain. This leads her to lure Batman into traps with her puzzles that will leave him a bit more bound.

Female Joker

6. There are many ways the Joker can go, his main thrill is testing Batman and being prepared for batsy to interrupt his plans. So this version would be similar. I don't have any specific ideas lined up, but if you go this route I am sure we can come up with something.

Superman
Plot: Rope Girl is a new villainess in town, three years ago Superman failed to save her husband from a fire, now she wants revenge. Her ropes are laced with Kryptonite, and she wants to torture the Man of Steel in a series of battles and as things progress she will notice his physical attraction to her and use it against him. Her outfit should be tight and form fitting, but not revealing too much flesh from sensitive areas.

You are welcome to make an OC for Superman to battle as well.

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Bump. I am back and the world is finally stable around me (health, moving, etc.)

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Lights the batsignal for more villainesses.

Manaan

Some small edits, and monthly bump, still looking for a few more partners :)

Manaan

Manaan

Back and looking for one or two roleplays.

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan

Manaan