The Mansion (Victorian/Gothic Themed RP) Week 1 CLOSED

Started by Spell, February 24, 2011, 07:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

ditto, and he's not a zora from zelda, I play a lot of D&D most deep water aquatic humanoids look like that, having no need for legs. so when Sal goes aquatic he looses his legs like that.
anyway the idea of Primals is just that, they are primal deities, formed from elements and worship. unlike Heaven and Hell, they need worship to stay awake and alive, where H&H exist regardless, but likewise most are not bound by "non-intervention" pacts.
Primals, Old Ones, etc, many names, same thing. they are not matter, and thus not bound by the laws of matter.
That is why the can appear on the mortal plane only when summoned and forced into form.
a primal's form on the mortal plane could be anything from a tenticled jellyfish horror, to a large humanoid with four snake heads wrapped in flame. usually formed from the subconsious of their followers.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Jag

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on March 28, 2011, 09:44:52 AM
ditto, and he's not a zora from zelda, I play a lot of D&D most deep water aquatic humanoids look like that, having no need for legs. so when Sal goes aquatic he looses his legs like that.

Like the mermaid from the movie 'Splash'. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Karasu

Name: Kree Serragas (she usually drops her first name to most clients)
Height:  5 feet 6 inches
Weight: 176
Sex: Yes please.. Just kidding.. Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Race: 9 tailed Kitsune
Personality: Seductive and Firey. Kree embodies these qualities and uses them to her strength. While she is not without her flaws. Her trust is hard to earn and often times she expects a stab in the back more often than a simple greeting of friendship. When Kree gets into the mood however, her seduction is most often agressive and sexy. Kree cleans up pretty well and can look dazzlingly sexy should she wish.
History: Born in the 7th realm of Hell, Kree made her name known as a seductive assassin upon the age of 700. Meeting Florian perhaps by chance when she was invited her first time to the mansion.
Florian and Kree hit it off pretty well, and since then Kree has been called by Florian to do work for her every now and again. During one particular Guard duty during one of her many parties, Kree faced down several out of control werewolves and ended up losing sight in one eye. Should she remove the patch over it, there is a Jagged white scar over that eye.
Kree prides herself on her flames and her ability to get things done. Her combat is nothing less than a dance, her moves graceful and agile.

First Time at Mansion: No. Kree has been to the mansion several times before on the whims of Florian.  Kree has done work for Florian several times in the past, from Seduction to simple Assassinations to entertainment, Kree has been the one to fulfill any task set to her.
Sexual Limits: No Heavy Gore, no vore, No Heavy Blood  or BDSM (unless discussed in detail), No Scat or watersports (sex in the water is oki by me) Any questions? Ask first please.
Removed, due to vandalism.

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on March 28, 2011, 09:44:52 AM
anyway the idea of Primals is just that, they are primal deities, formed from elements and worship. unlike Heaven and Hell, they need worship to stay awake and alive, where H&H exist regardless, but likewise most are not bound by "non-intervention" pacts.
Primals, Old Ones, etc, many names, same thing. they are not matter, and thus not bound by the laws of matter.
That is why the can appear on the mortal plane only when summoned and forced into form.
a primal's form on the mortal plane could be anything from a tenticled jellyfish horror, to a large humanoid with four snake heads wrapped in flame. usually formed from the subconsious of their followers.

I think the issue is that not many people want to kiss a shark, the teeth really kill the feel. The tentacle thing is an issue as well, I know for sure one person in this RP isn't into tentacle sex, and the octopus thing you mention in the description of your character, just screams tentacles to me.

Quote from: Karasu on March 28, 2011, 12:06:33 PM

Personality: Seductive and Firey. Kree embodies these qualities and uses them to her strength. While she is not without her flaws. Her trust is hard to earn and often times she expects a stab in the back more often than a simple greeting of friendship. When Kree gets into the mood however, her seduction is most often agressive and sexy. Kree cleans up pretty well and can look dazzlingly sexy should she wish.
History: Born in the 7th realm of Hell, Kree made her name known as a seductive assassin upon the age of 700. Meeting Florian perhaps by chance when she was invited her first time to the mansion.
Florian and Kree hit it off pretty well, and since then Kree has been called by Florian to do work for her every now and again. During one particular Guard duty during one of her many parties, Kree faced down several out of control werewolves and ended up losing sight in one eye. Should she remove the patch over it, there is a Jagged white scar over that eye.
Kree prides herself on her flames and her ability to get things done. Her combat is nothing less than a dance, her moves graceful and agile.

First Time at Mansion: No. Kree has been to the mansion several times before on the whims of Florian.  Kree has done work for Florian several times in the past, from Seduction to simple Assassinations to entertainment, Kree has been the one to fulfill any task set to her.
Sexual Limits: No Heavy Gore, no vore, No Heavy Blood  or BDSM (unless discussed in detail), No Scat or watersports (sex in the water is oki by me) Any questions? Ask first please.

Interesting character, not sure it fits the feel, but not really my call.

Jag

Quote from: Eternal Blade on March 28, 2011, 12:25:54 PM
I think the issue is that not many people want to kiss a shark, the teeth really kill the feel. The tentacle thing is an issue as well, I know for sure one person in this RP isn't into tentacle sex, and the octopus thing you mention in the description of your character, just screams tentacles to me.

Mmmm...tentacles and sharks.

*luffs her some sea creatures*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Ironwolf85

*laughs* understood, I edited the appearance a bit, he's an Aquatic Primal made him more attractive, or at least tried to.
sorry to cause so many waves
and Michi tenticles are optional...
and Karasu... even with my character it's still gothic/victorian themed fantasy (I'm just working on the mystic/occult side of the fiction) not Anime... you might want to remake your character to fit in theme.
for materal watch the movies sherlock homes (the new one was great), Sweeny Todd, read a few of the books, and if you want the materal I read look up HP lovecraft and other mystic stuff.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Karasu on March 28, 2011, 12:06:33 PM

You have my stamp of approval, though I'll let you know ahead of time, this should be thought of as her "vacation" it's not really a battle theme roleplay. I understand the use of an anime pic, perhaps she could leave her blades in her room for a while. She's safe after all with Florian around ;)

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on March 29, 2011, 08:25:11 AM

and Karasu... even with my character it's still gothic/victorian themed fantasy (I'm just working on the mystic/occult side of the fiction) not Anime... you might want to remake your character to fit in theme.
for materal watch the movies sherlock homes (the new one was great), Sweeny Todd, read a few of the books, and if you want the materal I read look up HP lovecraft and other mystic stuff.

Thanks for the help, but we're going to let her in as is with those guidelines. ^_^ As for your character, will you be using the picture or offering a different description?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also guys:

Spell is in the hospital having tests done, so he's asked me to help out....he's got a fever as well so I'm just here to help till he gets on his feet and I think he said after. XD
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Ironwolf85

Lady Lunarius

Understandable, anime pics are fine especially for people wanting to play demons and the like. Did you happen to see the picture I offered you for your character?

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Ironwolf85

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on March 30, 2011, 10:53:43 AM
sorry, I just wanted to keep the theme right

Truthfully, I'm not sure an aquatic demi god, or a catgirl(Nine Tailed Kitsune) really fit the themes of the roleplay, but it's not my call.

If the GM's of the roleplay feel that they do fit the themes then obviously they do. Though, I'll say this much; I want to see the anime catgirl post before I throw down the effort.

Phyrfaerie

Id be very interested in this, either as a male or a female. Are you still accepting characters for the upcoming "week"?

Alysanthia

Ironwolf85

it finally loaded...
that is near perfect for his "impersonate human" form. like I said their forms are malible.
http://images.ados.fr/bd-manga/photo/hd/5685310568/kisame/kisame-1469306178.gif

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Alysanthia on March 31, 2011, 02:30:09 AM
Hope Spell gets to feeling better soon!

I have to agree. I hope nothing is too serious, but I haven't seen him much on the thread for the last few days.

Lady Lunarius

He'll be home tomorrow, and says that he'll start the IC if he gets a chance to ^_^
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Spell

The Ooc is up!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102498.0

If everyone would be so kind to post their characters there, then we can start tomorrow! =)

And thanks to all that have expressed concern due to my illness. It means a lot to me. =)
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Spell

Signups for week 1 are closed. Please wait until week 2 starts! =]
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Karasu

For the record everyhint. I haven't done any posting due to lack of net! so please direct all Attentions to PM if you got a note for me.
Removed, due to vandalism.