Scar-face / Pulp-Fiction , Incest & More! { F seeking M }

Started by KikuLei, November 10, 2011, 03:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Hello, I've tried talking to a few people about fantasy rp's which I am even more picky about. So I am trying a few more realistic Rp's that I feel I am usually more comfortable with.

Plot One { Two versions }:

Mafia Man x Boss's wife - You are this man becoming well known in the murdering industry however you have seen your boss's wife and that may cost you. She doesn't seem very interested , you get her alone once the boss asks you to watch her. She simply doesn't seem interested, will you be able to find a way to persuade her?

Mob Boss x Whore - You are a mob boss whom has taken a liking to one of your men's wives. However you don't like the fact she has had to become a whore to support his laziness and you attempt to buy her for a night only to make her yours.

Plot Two:  Country Girl x City Boy - A beautiful beauty pageant girl lives next to you now, you have moved to Georgia or Tennessee and she happens to be one of the women who don't seems to take a liking to you. However the only problem is she thinks city boys are too scared to make a move.

Plot Three: Brother x Sister - A country scene family has been having intercourse for years. The two of them have already been having sex and are quite freaky about it and love to try new things. She loves being groped , flirted with, dirty talking and oh so much more. { Also changeable to with father. }

Plot Four: Father's Girlfriend / Step Mother x Son - The son has been off to college for a while, his father works the same job day after day however while he's back over the weekend he didn't expect to come home to a new mother. A younger mother whom he intends to hit on her or even use blackmail for sex.

snowleo84

Hi there,

I like the 3rd and the 4th one - and am wondering if you'd like to combine the two (everyone in the family has been having sex already for a couple of years or so; or maybe the parents introduce the son and the daughter one by one into the equation).

That way, we can have multiple dynamics - e.g. the son with the mother and his younger sister, both ladies having different likes, dislikes, kinks and cravings. Same goes for the daughter - her dad and her brother are very different.

Count me in for any scenario ;)

KikuLei

:] Well them combined would requite us having to play a whole family, 2 characters each. Are you up for that?

snowleo84

Oh yeah, absolutely :D
I think it'll be more fun, and more challenging too of course.

If you're game for that, we can discuss ideas over PM. :)

KikuLei