A few Ideas from Celestia

Started by celestia, August 30, 2008, 06:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celestia

Forest of Fear Have done this as storytelling in NC-Human. First chapter so far, 2nd to come soon, critique by pm if you so desire. Thank you.

* present day
* 3 -4 players
* heavy

I liked the title Into the Wood better but it's already in use for a familiar play. *wink* This is a RP based on a hard copy story that has been lurking in my notebooks and computer files for years now and just can't seem to come to fruition, so I am offering it up for a small group RP.  Three, four people max.
It revolves around a woman in here late twenties, two men, and possibly a minor role of rescurer, unless death itself becomes the savior, or an intelligent escape.
   In the written pages she is abducted from a trip to do late night grocery shopping, from her husband and two children, by two men. (One man being the obvious brains and the other the lackey.) They travel to a remote area, could be camp, could be mountain area, (I'll veer from the original here), and proceed to use, taunt, and mistreat this woman. Each man has separate reasons for his actions which would be wonderful to see through some internal dialogue. The woman should be expressing her internal thought process as well.
   These are just my own ideas and of course I wouldn't be opposed to just take the skeletal and see what becomes of it. I would like to keep it free form though, straight creative thought and collaboration. I'm interested in finding out the written affect it will have on the characters as they develop.

Drop me a PM if your interested. I am willing to play the female role or will be happy to read as others draw it for me. But if that be the case I'd like to be able to delve into their minds in a separate thread.
[/s]
The Wizard of Sex (MUL)
Listed in NC Exotic Small Group

*This could be a great comedy.
*Probably a larger group RP.
*Most likely there would have to be a GM of sorts.
* Other world.

Remember how Anne Rice took the fabled Sleeping Beauty and threw it into a sexual tail spin? If not I recommend the reading. I would like to try something similar but in the guidelines of the Wizard of OZ.
Picture our Dorthy as a vanilla entering the magical land filled with swappers and the good girls of the North. She travels and pairs up with the Orgy man who is to frightened to perform in groups or Tinnery the transgender who can't find the right outfit. Anything goes, the possibilities could be outrageously entertaining. Her only quest is to not remain vanilla. *Tapping her red stilettos together* There's nothing like sex, there's nothing like sex.” Hold on now someone needs to be putting a stop to this success, enter those Northern Good Girls.

Work with me people!

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Mafia Melodrama (MUL)

*Thinking along the lines of small group with some static characters, but can see this evolving into something bigger.
*Would prefer this be set in a New York 1920’s  setting but  I am flexible.
*Close to the formula of a soap but a bit steamier.
*Could involve non human types mixed with humans, actually would prefer it.

The only standard I have for this one is the main story evolves in a downtown club, where the club owner is beginning to enter , has been with, or wants out of a Mafia Family.

Again I prefer free form, but in some instances (Mafia) there would need to be some ground rules about weapons and accepted deaths.

I'll add more as they strike me, thanks for taking a look. 

CaptainErotica

Wizard of Sex sounds like it could be a blast to do. If you get enough interest in it I'd love to join up. Heck if you felt like tryin it 1 v1 I could even play multiple roles.

celestia

Quote from: Robguy on August 31, 2008, 08:22:15 AM
Wizard of Sex sounds like it could be a blast to do. If you get enough interest in it I'd love to join up. Heck if you felt like tryin it 1 v1 I could even play multiple roles.

I have had some interest. I will let you know more details soon. Love to have ya.

Transgirlenstein

Wizard of Sex sounds intersting indeed
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

celestia

Getting characters in place for Wizard of Sex. If you are interested in this please PM could still use a few more before I set it up. Parts such as the Wizard himself and someone to adapt a character for the cowardly lion. Licking and Teasing and Bondage, Oh my!

Aiden

I'd be interested in a role in the Mafia Melodrama.

BentNotBroken

I'd be interested in the Mafia one as well :)

Iofiel

celestia

Aiden

Just posting I am still interested in the Mafia melodrama.  ;D