What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

you know your too much of a temptation .....the way you hold that banana! *shivers*

Insanityenviesme

I wish you would't let me keep holding my banana too long..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

I could substitute something else now your finished with that banana!

Drow Denizen

I wonder if holding this banana will make me, a peel, to anybody?
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

LOL....

Are you finished drawing me yet....my legs are aching!

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

I can see the confusion in your eyes...don't despair I am real and this beautiful!

Drow Denizen

lenka

This sword is not only a weapon in my masterful plan to rule the world, but my partner...

Drow Denizen

Bananas might do wonders for my figure, but sometimes a girl needs a good steak!

lenka

*smiles* too true!

what do you think...this red one or the blue robe?

Drow Denizen

Ugh, I have something stuck between my teeth..

lenka

I will strike you before you even get near me!

Drow Denizen

lenka

Lenka....if you keep teasing me with that damn banana...I won't be responsable for my actions!

Drow Denizen

He looks like he has devious designs for me.

lenka

Drow Denizen

lenka

but you are so soft and tender...I wouldn't want to break you from the idea's I have in mind

Drow Denizen

Wonder if he's as adept with a banana as he is with that rod of his.

lenka

Would love to rub his rode against lenka's smooth skin to show him how much better it is than a banana

Drow Denizen

I wonder if he would give me carrot or stick..

lenka

thinks Lenka is toying with him as he struggles to keep himself in line

Drow Denizen

Or he might even have a banana for me in his pocket..

lenka

already thinking what Lenka might be thinking I empty my pockets and smile as I grasp my groin.....showing her I'm not wanting to play anymore