On Virgin Grounds (small group RP idea by Ivy_Mariani and charismaxxx)

Started by Raphael, November 01, 2010, 04:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

This is a picture of the new coven in Chicago. It's a mansion with 12 rooms which should be enough to host a small coven considering that many vampires live together and share a room, some let pets sleep with them, and some pets share one room. The empty ground around gives the opportunity for at least three more similarly large buildings to be erect later. So in a year this place could easily host maybe 80 or more vampires and a dozen pets.

fireflights

Daeroth (Dae) Fabiani

Dae is a borne vampire, borne 350 years ago though physically he is closer to 29 years of age and though he is not the richest of the fabiani family but he is wealthy in his own right. his father was in the senate before he died but Dae had decided not to take his seat when it had been offered, mainly because he didn't like politics. he inherited the sexual appeal of the fabiani coven had and at first he had thought it was great but as men started to hit on him he'd realized it was actually a curse of sorts. women he didn't mind seducing but men, they made his skin crawl as he got older an used to his powers he realized he could learn to contol it and direct the sexual attraction to women. he now lives in his old family home and has not taken a mate though he is not against it and though he has had his share of women, he has never taken one as a permanent though if he finds the right one then he will settle down and take a mate.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Ivy Mariani

Mmmmmmmm... Vin.... *Drools* He would make a very smexy vampire *nods*.
"Put your hands all over me."
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Yay now I get to be jealous *pouts* I thought I was the sexiest around here! Lol.

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 05, 2010, 06:11:18 PM
Yay now I get to be jealous *pouts* I thought I was the sexiest around here! Lol.

*continues to stare dreamily at Vin before blinking, snorting and wiping at chin.* Huh? Wha? Oh hey ris! ;)
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

*shrugs* Ha, very well then. I shall go build some large sweaty muscles and learn to talk with a deeper voice. Brb... lol.

Ivy Mariani

*cackles* I'm sorry he's one of my celeb lusts. Dunno.. Something about the voice I think. And that laugh.. Oh my gawd...
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Lol I was gonna say that I laugh kinda like that, but it's gonna sound so cheap... lol. So I'm not saying anything.

fireflights

well i think we can safely say i made a good choice of who to play dae haha

Livin in MD now.

Ivy Mariani

*nodding*  I think so, but then again that's me lol. Not sure what everyone else thinks though.
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

jobe352

'Ello guys and grrls. :D

Gosh, I'ma little sleepie....hehe!...Is anyone here?

Ivy Mariani

I'm.. Kinna here. Don't know if I'll be posting tonight though is a bit late for my usual lengthy responses. Need some sleep here pretty soon :(
Ivy's O & Os

jobe352

Aww.  :'(

Hopefully I'll get one more post in before I go to sleep.

fireflights

i'm here but not for much longer haha... as soon as nephew goes down i'm going to bed

Livin in MD now.

Ivy Mariani

Mmm wow that was the longest time it's taken me to get a reply out *laughing*. Getting too distracted by the TV this morning. *type type, oo look movie!* *face palms*. But hey! Least I got something out so we can keep this puppy a-rollin' woots!
Ivy's O & Os

fireflights

lmao yeah will let ris post one more time before i bring dae in

Livin in MD now.

Raphael

Heh now it's Ris on the line again... hehe, OK working on it!

Ivy Mariani

Work faster....  >:(
lol!

Glad I can joke with you about that kind of thing *chuckles*
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Actually, you can. We're a kick-ass team when it comes to totally confusing everybody with weird jokes, remember?

Ivy Mariani

*nods lots* One of the few people who doesn't get cheesed off when I make up some weird joke to pick on you just to because it's fun to tease lightly. *shrugs* Some people don't get my weird humor even if I'm just playing around and don't necessarily mean all this stuffs.
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Quote from: Ivy Mariani on November 06, 2010, 10:58:23 AM
*nods lots* One of the few people who doesn't get cheesed off when I make up some weird joke to pick on you just to because it's fun to tease lightly. *shrugs* Some people don't get my weird humor even if I'm just playing around and don't necessarily mean all this stuffs.

I don't get it either, I just pretend cos I like you... *laughs*

Um, no - that was a joke, lol. Weird humor kicks bottom!

jobe352

:-) Here's Blaire's picture!

I'd just look at this one, and not the others on the slideshow.

Blaire

Raphael