Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormwyrm

Definitely. No marriage will work without that.

Next person smokes.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

AmberStarfire

No, I don't.

The next person likes cats.

yobo

I do like cats.

The next person likes elephants.

Mirrah

Guilty. I do like elephants. However, I don't wish to have one as a pet. Maybe. Mostly. Yet.

Guilty or not guilty? The next person dances and/or sings along when their favorite song comes on.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

FourStellar

Sing along, yes definitely!

The next person enjoys a particular far off city and would like to be there right now.

RedRose

Quote from: FourStellar on November 30, 2016, 11:21:16 AM
Sing along, yes definitely!

The next person enjoys a particular far off city and would like to be there right now.

Currently I'm dreaming that I could leave all the crap behind and live in India. In a palace. With servants (actually spent a month in such a setting). If not then I'll be happy with a luxurious Indian hotel with outstanding service.

The next person is tired.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Deamonbane

Seems to be a recurring theme around here, but yeah, guilty as charged.

The next person is guilty of loving fictional characters to the point where they feel bummed out if the character dies.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mirrah

So. Damn. Guilty. I don't even... Huffs.

The next person has forgotten to turn their headlights on while driving at night before.

Ninjanerd

Not guilty!

The next person has chewed an innocent person's head off when they were in a lousy mood.

RedRose

Unfortunately...

The next person loves everything French food
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

AmberStarfire

Not everything but there are a half dozen foods I eat on a regular basis.

The next person has rage quit a job before?

Deamonbane

Nope. Like a rock, this guy.

No, not in that way. Well, in that way too, but that's not the point.

The next person is guilty of checking things two, three or even four times just to make sure.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mirrah

Guilty. Especially when it comes to money. Even if it's Monopoly money. (My siblings hate when I'm the banker--but they like it as well, because they end up asking me for financial advice.)

Guilty or not guilty? You just heard that you'll be getting snowfall soon.

Trigon

No not guilty of that. At least not yet.

Guilty or not guilty: You are addicted to news

whimsy

So Not Guilty. I am so behind on current events it's not even funny.

Guilty or Not Guilty: You can't keep a secret to save your life.
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

FroreQueen

Not guilty. I still have friends secrets from ten years ago. They're a moot point now, but hey, I've kept them.

Guilty or Not guilty: You're excited for this upcoming holiday full of festivities.
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

AmberStarfire

There likely won't be any festivities really, but I still enjoy Christmas. :)

Passing it on.

Scribbles

NOT guilty, I'm exhausted and looking forward to doing absolutely nothing for the holidays! Starting from today, I'll be reverting to my natural form, the couch potato, with nothing but the ridiculously large collection of books I gathered over the year to keep me company...

You hate the news, because it generally just sucks and brings you down, and yet find yourself unable to quit reading it, no matter how depressing...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

AmberStarfire

Pretty much guilty, yeah.

You don't own a tv.

Scribbles

Not guilty, I have a TV, kinda. It's not connected and so it just sits there, like an ominous black mirror...

Sometimes, you find the process of building the RP far more fun than actually running it...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

FourStellar

Not guilty. I'm often delighted and surprised by my writing partners' output and that's the funnest part for me.

Passing it on.

RedRose

I love discussing and planning, brainstorming... But exchanging posts with someone I am ecompatible with is really my fav. Not guilty!

Passing it on!

Trigon

Yeah, that's me  O:).

Guilty or not guilty: You have an annoying tendency to cancel plans at the very last minute.

RedRose

Not guilty, and I avoid people who do :)

Passing it on!

AmberStarfire

Not guilty. I'm often running late but I almost always get where I'm going in the end.

You're a hoarder?