Adventure League 5e

Started by Lyku, June 21, 2017, 12:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyku

You created a sheet and pressed save at the top right?
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

SweetRevenge

And the green little pop-up comes up saying save successful, but when I open the sheet, all the changes I brought are gone. I started filing the sheet and saved it to finish for later, but it's not working apparently...

EDIT: I cloned the sheet to try and modify it and see if it would solve the issue, and when I opened the clone, it had all the work I had done. So the clone is complete but the original has most of the sections that were filled blank... And when I try to add more to the clone, it also says it saved but the changes dont appear when you open it again... I am very puzzled... XP

SECOND EDIT: Turns out Myth weavers just doesnt like chrome. Other people had that issue, but I tried a different browser and it works fine there, so I guess its just chrome being a dick >.>

Thais

How much background is needed?
What you see is what you get: a heart of an Angel and the mind of a Devil
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you
I'm available on Discord. Please feel free to connect  thaisdk#4077

Thais

I'm jumping ship. This is progressing too slowly for my taste. Have a nice game

Thais
What you see is what you get: a heart of an Angel and the mind of a Devil
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you
I'm available on Discord. Please feel free to connect  thaisdk#4077