News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for lesbian religious cult.

Started by Chrystal, April 25, 2015, 10:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlipperySue

Quote from: Chrystal on April 27, 2015, 04:08:08 AM
I, personally, have no problem with male players playing, under the following conditions:

1) You respect a female player's right to want to play only with other female players. This should go without saying.
2) If you find your character is not doing anything, and there are other male players' characters not doing anything, go play with them! (This has been an issue in other games I've run)
3) No futa. All characters are female.
4) Let's keep the boobs to a reasonable size, shall we, hmm? And no lactating!

No real issue, but I am part of one group where most of the female characters are being played by male writers and I feel that it probably throws the balance of the game off.

Agree very much with point 4, although I am actually quite a fan of lactation, that is in scenes where it is a feature if not a major part, but it has no real place in a general lesbian storyline.

Nymphadora

I, personally, have no problem with male players playing, under the following conditions:

1) You respect a female player's right to want to play only with other female players. This should go without saying.
2) If you find your character is not doing anything, and there are other male players' characters not doing anything, go play with them! (This has been an issue in other games I've run)

I have no issue as well, with male players joining and playing females and I agree with what Chrystal has said regarding conditions.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on April 27, 2015, 02:07:10 AM
OUCH, you poor thing, how did you manage that?

Let's just say that accident prone individuals should not walk around with bare feet.

Nymphadora

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on April 27, 2015, 06:41:29 AM
Let's just say that accident prone individuals should not walk around with bare feet.

Ouch! Hope you heal up quick.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

SlipperySue

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on April 26, 2015, 07:45:13 PM

Don't know Anjie so no reason to object.  Let the debauchery commence.   >:)

In other news, I think I have broken the three middle toes on my right foot.  Ouch!

Ouchy, sorry to hear you are in pain Becky, perhaps steel toe capped boots should be your approved footwear going forward, no bare foot.

BeckyAnnn

Neo In Matrix

Well, yeah, I am definitely interested in playing, however, if any of the female players have any problems with a male playing a female, well, I will respect their priorities and bow out. :). No hard feelings. :).

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Angie

So neo, are you dropping or hanging on? Either way, I wish you luck.

I'll put Chrystal's rules for boys in with the recruitment thread, which I will now be working on. Hooray for having a job that doesn't require a lot from me! :P
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Chrystal

Quote from: SlipperySue on April 27, 2015, 07:10:25 AM
Ouchy, sorry to hear you are in pain Becky, perhaps steel toe capped boots should be your approved footwear going forward, no bare foot.

Okay, you can get some really pretty steel toe-cap shoes these days:

Quote from: neoextra1 on April 27, 2015, 11:50:53 AM
Well, yeah, I am definitely interested in playing, however, if any of the female players have any problems with a male playing a female, well, I will respect their priorities and bow out. :). No hard feelings. :).

So far I think no-one has said they have a problem with you playing, and I am quite sure we will get female players who are willing to write scenes with male players.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Angie

I have set up a recruitment thread in the GM looking for Players thread. It is a WIP (and Chrystal, if you have anything to add, let me know), but here we are. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228204.0
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Neo In Matrix

Well, As none of the players have raised objection against male playing a female role, I'd play this one. :). I'd definitely not want to keep myself away from such a promising plot.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Chrystal

Angie has indicated to me that she doesn't feel comfortable running this game, so we're back at the "GM needed" stage...!

All previous discussion is therefore voided, anyone who wants to step up and run this can either take over where Angie left off, or start again from scratch.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

chicklady

Hi guys! 

Know you're pretty far along in planning - if you need another cult member, give me a PM?  I'd love to play a sub-priestess (or whatever they go by)...I don't have the time/energy to be a prime leader, but I'd be glad to help ride herd on the other members or to go out to grab some prime new meat... :-)

Marie