a bit of NonCon or dubCon, a few plot ideas.

Started by quitefancy, April 13, 2009, 03:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quitefancy

1. This is really badly written out, and I use a lot of stupid words, but it's just to get the general idea. This plot is for brother x brother or brother x sister.
We'll call older sibling A and younger sibling B.

Sibling B is still in high school and sibling A either a few years ahead of him/her in school or in his/her first few years of college, living at home. B gets picked on at school and such, for being nerdy and relying on his/her brother to fight his/her battles for him/her, while B... well, fights A's battles for him/her and basically beats up and or humiliates the hell out of the kids who make A's life hell. There's sort of a really close sibling dynamic between them, but after a while, A takes advantage of that and takes advantage of B.
A convinces B that it's okay and all that, but it goes on for a while. There's all these conflicted feelings because A is protecting B, but at the same time, having sex with him and potentially progressing to emotional and physical abuse.

2. First of all, some background info. Over 130 different Native American tribes had a special category of men who wore women's clothing, spent their time doing "women's work" such as basket weaving and pottery, and held a sacred, spiritual role in the tribe. Berdaches had sex with other men, and marriages between a berdache and another man were common. Sometimes in a polygamous marriage, a berdache became a secondary "wife" to a male who was already married to one or more women. Berdaches were revered as sacred, and even considered mystical. To have a berdache in one's family was a sign of luck and good fortune. They performed special roles in a variety of ceremonies and rituals. Berdaches were seen as half man and half woman, and performed as a mediator between men and women -- resolving conflicts, and serving as matchmakers. Berdaches were also believed to have mystical healing powers, and they were often taken into battle to care for the wounded.

And here is my proposal for a plot. This can be set in really any time period, but I'd like for it to remain fitting under these guidelines- aka, the berdache character is accepted and seen as sacred as a whole. This plot isn't about a kid being forced to act like a girl and getting forced into marriage. I think it could be very, very fun and interesting, especially if we include a sort of war/soldier related thing, with the berdache character accompanying their spouse to war, due to their supposed healing powers. We might even be able to make it fanciful, with the berdache actually having healing powers. It's not so much a PLOT as a lead in to something that could be very interesting.

note: historical info ganked from
http://members.aol.com/matrixwerx/glbthistory/berdache.htm

3. Having a father with untold of gambling debts can land a person in some unpleasant situations. Willow's father sold her to cover his gambling debts when she was only eight. She was mostly used as a household servant, cheap labour to keep a house spotless. She got passed around a lot over the years, to cover gambling debts, as a present, and to just get rid of her once, at the behest of a jealous wife. She had been lucky enough, during all of this time, to come upon pretty generous owners. That changed with this last sale. I'd really like to have her involved in a very twisted scenario. Just about anything with an exchange of power intrigues me. I love d/s, although when I do that sort of roleplay, I prefer it to end up a bit skewed. I love when one person in the relationship has much more power than another. From that, I also love non-con scenes and dub-con scenes. I'd really like a sort of psychologically twisted relationship. Willow can be virtually any age, from teens to early twenties. Just let me know your preference. Also, she can be a virgin or have been used multiple times. I generally prefer virgin play, but we can discuss that sort of thing when the time comes. (:

and i'm really open to any plot that might include noncon or dubcon, bondage, h/c, anything like that. just looking for a GOOD roleplay.

and here are my ons and offs! take a look, if you're interested.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=37640.0
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

The Dark Raven

Hey fancy,

I'm gonna shoot you a pm about 1. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

WyzardWhately

Did you get taken up on your idea #1?  Because if not, you should PM me and we can discuss.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

Gracie

Has anybody taken you up on #1? If not, I'd love to be the younger sibling.

quitefancy

i've just had someone contact me about it unfortunately. anything else you might be interested in?
find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

added my ons and offs for everyone to take a look at.
find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

I added a whole new plot type thing. I'd love to do the last plot idea.
find ecstasy in life;