Erotic Pathfinder Play-By-Post(interest check)

Started by EroticFantasyAuthor, April 19, 2013, 02:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EroticFantasyAuthor

A picture I saw in similar thread(which is full/all slots taken) is great inspiration for this type of campaign, displaying a lot of the intriguing possibilities.

CoC's Welcome to Demon Realms NSFW! Exposed Genitals.

Of course for this campaign to move forward there needs to be other players, who else is interested in this type of campaign? Basically, normal D&D with quite alot of erotica and sexual situations mixed in.

First off, we would need a DM, is there anyone willing to run such a campaign(Pathfinder)?

For this I personally would want to play more than one character(two sisters are what I have in mind), so the option to do so would need to be open. I would also like the DM to be open to homebrew as one of the classes I would like to play is a modified beguiler(3.5) with erotic abilities/special qualities and sex-based spell recovery.

As for allowed material, well of course the Book of Erotic Fantasy, all official Paizo Pathfinder material, and all official WotC 3.5 material for starters.

Muse

I keep my DMing roster pretty full, EFA, but I'd love to play. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Yukina

I'd love to play. Any requirements or restrictions in character creation?

EroticFantasyAuthor

It would be ultimately up to the DM, but since this will be an erotic campaign, perhaps more "normal" races & such? Humans, Elves, Half-Elves, etc.

Yukina

Lockepick

I'm interested, but worried this might be for naught if there is no actual GM yet.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Teo Torriatte

I would be interested in playing, as well. But this is definitely the kind of game I wouldn't make a good GM for.

Laughing Hyena

Id love to play this game and since we have enough players as it is and Im feeling adventurous, I'll happily be the GM if people want

Muse

Ooh!  That would be Awesome, Hyeena! 

I remember the way you think.  :)  I'd love it if you would.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

godfang

Laughing Hyena

Personally I was always an avid fan of high fantasy however if CoC is being integrated then it would be a lot more blacker then usual. ^_^

Still Id rather have a small consensus with the players first before I decide. Setting wise what are you people hopeful for?

Teo Torriatte

I like high fantasy as well, but I would definitely be ok if it was more like CoC in tone.  :-)

godfang

How about high fantasy, but as a twist, we play the evil guys! Demons, evil warlords, etc?

Laughing Hyena

Well I don't think you are in majority there... yet.

Sides if we are doing a merge of Corruption of Champions with Pathfinder then you have completely missed the point of the title "Corruption of Champions" ^_^

Muse

*chuckles* 

:)  If you want to play conquering villains defeating and ravishing heroines, godfang, why aren't  you GMing?  ;) 

It hath many privileges.  :) 

A high fantasy mix with coruption of champions is very cool in my book. 

Yukina

I agree with rest of the potential people so far. High fantasy would be my preference.

Muse

If you're looking for specific setting suggestions, I have a few. 

A.  Original setting, partially formed by player histories and partially formed as we go, but borrowing some of the more complicated elements from other settings.  For example, you could say "Original setting, who's religion comes from the Golarion pantheon, with Rovagug and Asmodeus given a more lecherous spin."  Or you might say, "Original setting, with different religions in different areas, matching up to various other RPGs, or historical settings."  (A psuedohistorical fantasy world is good too.)   

B.  Take a preexisting setting--preferably Forgotten Realms or Golarion, maybe Eberon--and have them invaded by outsiders from a heretofore unkown Plane of Existence embodying perversion. 

C.  Take a trick from RAvenloft.  Instead of the dimension of dread, these mists bring characters into the demi-plane of perversion from all across he known planes.  :)  Characters could be from basically anywhere. 

EroticFantasyAuthor

The idea wasn't really to be focused on CoC(or merging the two), mainly just the "Welcome to the Demon Realms" picture is one I saw in another thread for a similar campaign and thought it was a good example for the types of erotic situations and adventures that could be had.

Catfolk could be okay. Mainly what I mean by "normal" is(for my own preferences) I would like more human looking characters. For example, say you wanted to play an undead character; a vampire would work great. While a ghoul or mohrg, not so much.

I would prefer a less "dark" High Fantasy setting.

It's also important for us to come to a happy medium type agreement with everyone's kinks. My own kinks aren't really that extreme and more I guess "mellow" with the weirdest one being(in my opinion) stimulating a woman through her clothing/undergarments.

Was also thinking more of a good aligned party. But there is no reason a smart evil character couldn't fit.

I apologize, a lot of this stuff should've been outlined and added in the initial post.

Yukina

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 19, 2013, 04:24:28 PM
The idea wasn't really to be focused on CoC(or merging the two), mainly just the "Welcome to the Demon Realms" picture is one I saw in another thread for a similar campaign and thought it was a good example for the types of erotic situations and adventures that could be had.

Catfolk could be okay. Mainly what I mean by "normal" is(for my own preferences) I would like more human looking characters. For example, say you wanted to play an undead character; a vampire would work great. While a ghoul or mohrg, not so much.

I would prefer a less "dark" High Fantasy setting.

It's also important for us to come to a happy medium type agreement with everyone's kinks. My own kinks aren't really that extreme and more I guess "mellow" with the weirdest one being(in my opinion) stimulating a woman through her clothing/undergarments.

Was also thinking more of a good aligned party. But there is no reason a smart evil character couldn't fit.

I apologize, a lot of this stuff should've been outlined and added in the initial post.

Oh, thank you for clarifying :) What is the starting level and gold?

EroticFantasyAuthor

As for my own characters I am planning to play versions of two characters I've had for while. Two sisters(who would be sisters with benefits), thus why I wanted the option of multiple characters to be allowed. They both would most likely worship Aauluran from the Book of Erotic Fantasy. I have versions of their character sheets I can link. Flaws & traits from other sources than just the SRD would have to be allowed. These are the ones I'm interested in, they are for standard 3.5 however. Relentless(trait) & Nymphomaniac(Flaw) Would gesalt be doable? Would make things easier for me to bring other/adjust to campaigns, but if not, no problem. I would also like to start around low-high to low-mid levels(6 to 10), what are everyone else's thoughts?

Edit: Wow, well that sucks. Seems the Nymphomaniac flaw was taken out/down from the wiki. Hmm, would it be possible to homebrew a flaw?

EroticFantasyAuthor

Let's start with a campaign roster to make sure we've got those interested.

DM - Laughing Hyena

Players(in order of interest posted)

1. EroticFantasyAuthor
2. Muse
3. Yugishogun
4. Lockepick
5. Luna
6. Godfang

Hyena, six person party(at least 7 characters) okay with you?

Thorn14

I dont suppose I can toss my hat into the ring? Or be a sub if its too much.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 19, 2013, 04:45:30 PM
I dont suppose I can toss my hat into the ring? Or be a sub if its too much.

You're first in line should someone drop out and if you still wish to join then but six players is a heavy plate for me. I am sorry Thorn.

Yukina

So which level would you like us to start at, Laughing Hyena?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 19, 2013, 04:33:28 PM
As for my own characters I am planning to play versions of two characters I've had for while. Two sisters(who would be sisters with benefits), thus why I wanted the option of multiple characters to be allowed. They both would most likely worship Aauluran from the Book of Erotic Fantasy. I have versions of their character sheets I can link. Flaws & traits from other sources than just the SRD would have to be allowed. These are the ones I'm interested in, they are for standard 3.5 however. Relentless(trait) & Nymphomaniac(Flaw) Would gesalt be doable? Would make things easier for me to bring other/adjust to campaigns, but if not, no problem. I would also like to start around low-high to low-mid levels(6 to 10), what are everyone else's thoughts?

Edit: Wow, well that sucks. Seems the Nymphomaniac flaw was taken out/down from the wiki. Hmm, would it be possible to homebrew a flaw?

Like I said I am a touch newbish as a DM. I have no clue what a Gestalt is. And the Nyphomaniac Flaw has been deleted before I could view it. I'll allow it to be homebrewed if it is similar to the one you wanted.

However I am wanting to try and merge Pathfinder and CoC as I intend. But Erotic, I would like to know what you are opposed about such a concept if I may ask.

Okay as far as level is concerned I wanna give you guys some experience however not that much so I'll put the lot of you at level 6 with the appropriate starting gold.

Anyone that plays a Paladin or wants to play a Paladin can talk to me about it as I am not a horrible DM when I see one.

EroticFantasyAuthor

My two planned characters are sisters, versions of two characters I've had for awhile. Dawn & Stephanie Anathitae. mechanic wise they are Half-Elves but really they've one-third human, one-third elf(likely wood), and one-third nymph. I would like to give them something for their nymph blood, nothing major, thinking just the equivalent of 3.5's +0 LA template.

As for the homebrew class I'd like to run, this is what I've been using for a previous campaign(please note it has not been updated to Pathfinder and is basically just a modified Beguiler with the listed changes).

Carnal Mage

Edit: I'm not really that familiar with CoC, just saw the picture and thought it was an great example. My idea was mostly just a High Fantasy D&D(Pathfinder) campaign with heavy erotica. What did you have in mind?

Edit 2: Deleted homebrew class, updated version posted.

Thorn14

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 19, 2013, 04:54:26 PM
You're first in line should someone drop out and if you still wish to join then but six players is a heavy plate for me. I am sorry Thorn.

Hey no problem here. Appreciate it.

And I like that Class haha.

I love the idea of the erotic sense like you described.

And the Ravenloft idea of people from different worlds is really fascinating I think. Someone who is not used to sex ending up in a carnal land would be quite fun.

Niki315

Aww... too bad I didn't see this one earlier.  I would have liked to play.  I could theoretically co-GM also if you guys need some help.  I've never done CoC before,  but I've run a lot of 3.5 games.

Yukina

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 19, 2013, 05:11:56 PM
Like I said I am a touch newbish as a DM. I have no clue what a Gestalt is. And the Nyphomaniac Flaw has been deleted before I could view it. I'll allow it to be homebrewed if it is similar to the one you wanted.

However I am wanting to try and merge Pathfinder and CoC as I intend. But Erotic, I would like to know what you are opposed about such a concept if I may ask.

Okay as far as level is concerned I wanna give you guys some experience however not that much so I'll put the lot of you at level 6 with the appropriate starting gold.

Anyone that plays a Paladin or wants to play a Paladin can talk to me about it as I am not a horrible DM when I see one.

Ok. I'll get right on my character then.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Niki315 on April 19, 2013, 05:20:49 PM
Aww... too bad I didn't see this one earlier.  I would have liked to play.  I could theoretically co-GM also if you guys need some help.  I've never done CoC before,  but I've run a lot of 3.5 games.

You sure you would wanna Co-GM with me? I ask because I am seriously considering that.

As for your class Erotic I have no issue with it, but what I do slightly hold issue with is the unknown nymph trait you intend to put on them. I'd naturally have to have a look at it.

Also folks before we start I would request you send or submit a sheet through a browser character sheet like Plothook or so forth. It is easier in my opinion. Allow me to submit an example.

Laughing Hyena

Your Name
http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=7683

Ons and Offs: Self-explanatory to say the least.

Backstory: Two Paragraphs worth of backstory so I can work off of that.

Appearance: (Image or Description or both)

Niki315

It depends on the kind of help you'd need really.  I can play almost any type of NPC, and while I'm not super-familiar with Pathfinder, I have the book and a lot of 3.5 knowledge.  Also, I tend to be pretty good at coming up with things on the fly, which is more important for tabletop than play by post, but it couldn't hurt.  For a level 6 campaign I could look into the various monster manuals and probably find plenty of encounters that could be twisted into something more erotic, though erotic GMing isn't entirely my strong suit.  And if there's a lot of homebrew classes and feats and stuff, it's pretty easy to play loose with the system and just focus on the rp.  But yeah, like I said, I can co-GM but I'd need to know exactly what I'd be focusing on.

Muse

Hyeena, if you're cool with a custom class that brings 3.5 spells to pathfinder, more power too you, I aprove. 

I'd like to offer some constructive criticism of said class, though. 

A.  In pathfinder, prepared cantrips can be cast indefinitely, so there's little point in a class ability that gives back a cantrip slot. 

B.  I was going to say that you should give full charisma modifier as a (specific type) bonus to armor class, but then I remembered that you'd be stacking this with mage armor and figured that it's not so bad. 

C.  I advise you to change the class skills to those used in the Pathfinder game. 

Does anyone need a link to the Pathfinder System Refrence Document?  It's VERY useful. 

Hyeena, if it fits the setting, I'd like to play my Aasimar Gunslinger concept.  This song inspired her: 

Nightcore - Angel With A Shotgun

Niki, high five for referring to your game books as "Knowledge".  We did that a lot in my college game group. 

The last few chapters of the DMG were "The Book of Armaments."  The magic item compendium was, "The Holy Book of Hand Grenades."  But it was all, "The Knowledge." 

More when I wake up.  :) 

EroticFantasyAuthor

The class still needs to be updated to Pathfinder. And I might change the armor ability to full Charisma modifier as a circumstance bonus.

As for the template idea, I will of course fun it by you for approval, need to find it, have it written down somewhere.

I'll update the class as well and post it. Has Paizo released an update Pathfinder Beguiler? Bit out of the loop recently, last new book I know of is Ultimate Combat.

As for 3.5 Spells, shouldn't be an issue, Pathfinder was designed with using 3.5 material(with minor updates) in mind.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Muse on April 19, 2013, 05:43:47 PM
  Hyeena, if you're cool with a custom class that brings 3.5 spells to pathfinder, more power too you, I aprove. 

I'd like to offer some constructive criticism of said class, though. 

A.  In pathfinder, prepared cantrips can be cast indefinitely, so there's little point in a class ability that gives back a cantrip slot. 

B.  I was going to say that you should give full charisma modifier as a (specific type) bonus to armor class, but then I remembered that you'd be stacking this with mage armor and figured that it's not so bad. 

C.  I advise you to change the class skills to those used in the Pathfinder game. 

Does anyone need a link to the Pathfinder System Refrence Document?  It's VERY useful. 

Hyeena, if it fits the setting, I'd like to play my Aasimar Gunslinger concept.  This song inspired her: 

Nightcore - Angel With A Shotgun

Niki, high five for referring to your game books as "Knowledge".  We did that a lot in my college game group. 

The last few chapters of the DMG were "The Book of Armaments."  The magic item compendium was, "The Holy Book of Hand Grenades."  But it was all, "The Knowledge." 

More when I wake up.  :)

Niki Id prefer someone to help with keeping the game flowing smoothly. Assistance in Combat Setup (aka finding good encounters) and some advanced planning for the plot are what Id want of you. (your planning on the fly) Naturally you'd be able to play NPCs as well at your leisure.

Muse run your sheet by me first before I sign off on it. But if I am letting a pair of partial Nymph/Elf/Human Twins in then you already have a head start. Just be aware that the Aasimar may be walking funny from time to time.

On item A) Muse has a point in this Erotic after double checking.

On Item B) If the Carnal Mage doesn't have mage armor then she would enjoy the full bonus but if not then no she would only get half that. I ain't used to power gaming from the DM point of view.

On Item C) That already goes without saying. We are using pathfinder rules with some 3.5 spliced in since theres no equivalent to the BoEF for Pathfinder

Yukina

Would you like us to roll a separate Appearance stat due to The Book of Erotic Fantasy's rules?

Niki315

I could help with encounter set up and stuff.  It's one of the things I really enjoy doing as a GM.  And plot-type things usually depends on the players.  I have a tendency to build in contingencies for my villains, and a lot of times players feel gypped when they don't get a chance to actually wreak havoc on the enemy.  BUt yeah, I'd be happy to help.  I have some fun things I could work with. 

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 19, 2013, 06:14:35 PM
Would you like us to roll a separate Appearance stat due to The Book of Erotic Fantasy's rules?

No. I prefer charisma counting as appearance. Speaking of which I prefer a 4d6 (drop lowest) system rolled 7 times. This gives a fair chance for a well rounded character.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Niki315 on April 19, 2013, 06:16:04 PM
I could help with encounter set up and stuff.  It's one of the things I really enjoy doing as a GM.  And plot-type things usually depends on the players.  I have a tendency to build in contingencies for my villains, and a lot of times players feel gypped when they don't get a chance to actually wreak havoc on the enemy.  BUt yeah, I'd be happy to help.  I have some fun things I could work with.

Much appreciated. And the best way I found to have a recurring villain like that is to make him/her a full on coward. More satisfaction and it would give reason to why he can get away. He's a professional at it. ^_^

EroticFantasyAuthor

I actually dislike rolling for attributes, I would much prefer a high powered point-buy or what about this...

It's a "system" that my irl group has used, we call it the "Take 82 rule" Basically you can have whichever attributes you want, but all six need to equal 82 when added together. No attribute can be lower than three or higher than 18 before racial modifiers(as if you had actually rolled for them). This allows for better character customization and doesn't run the risk of players getting screwed or character concepts being ruined due to poor rolls.

One of my favorite combinations for the take 82 rule(for example) Would be 16,16, 14, 14, 12, 10, I've also used 18, 18, 10, 10, 10, 10. in the past.

I really don't like rolling for stats.

Laughing Hyena

We'll put that to a vote. All in favor of Erotics Take 82 approach to ability scores?

Yukina

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 19, 2013, 06:37:22 PM
We'll put that to a vote. All in favor of Erotics Take 82 approach to ability scores?

I still favor the "4d6 (remove lowest)" method.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Why not allow each player individually to do what they prefer? Take 82, Point-Buy(decided on by DM, maybe 32? Or would that be too high?) Or Rolling.

Edit: Or how about, we roll, but if we do not like the rolls we get, we have the option to take the 16, 16, 14, 14, 12, 10 Take 82 configuration?

Edit 2: Oh and for the Carnal Mage spell list, is it okay to just add spells from the Book of Erotic Fantasy to the existing Beguiler Spell list, or would you like me to trade out/substitute? Sorry if this was answered/mentioned else-where and I missed it

Yukina

Laughing Hyena

Yes to the traits. Two of them and each must be from a different field. ^_^

Erotic, I don't think it is smart to have multiple ability score options available.

As for the spells I would like to have them be substituted flat out, unless you can make a compelling argument why they would be able to cast detect secret doors as a carnal mage and so forth. ^_^

EroticFantasyAuthor

Carnal Mage(Modified Beguiler) - Updated for Pathfinder

Spells: To cast a Carnal Mage spell, you must have an Charisma score of 10 + the spell’s level (Cha 10 for 0-level spells, Cha 11 for 1st-level spells, and so forth). The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a Carnal Mage’s spell is 10 + the spell’s level + the Carnal Mage’s Cha modifier. Like other spellcasters, a Carnal Mage can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. The base daily spell allotment is given on Table 1–1(Beguiler, PHB II). In addition, you receive bonus spells for a high Charisma score

A Carnal Mage needs a full night's rest and regains her spells through having sex for an hour(this can occur before or after resting). Masturbation does not count as sex for this purpose. This would use the mechanics for Perform: Sexual Techniques in the Book of Erotic Fantasy.

Class Skills (6 + Int modifier per level): Acrobatics, Bluff, Climb, Diplomacy, Disguise, Escape Artist, Intimidate, Knowledge (Arcana), Knowledge (Local), Linguistics, Perform (Sexual Techniques), Perception, Profession, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Spellcraft, Stealth, Swim, Use Magic Device.

HP: D8

BAB/Saves/Spells Per Day(Aside from 0 level): Same as Beguiler

Cantrips: 0 Level Spells are cast like any other spell, but
they are not expended when cast and may be used again.

Eschew Materials: The Carnal Mage gains Eschew Materials as a bonus feat at first level.

Orgasmic Renewal (Ex) (Replaces Trapfinding): The Carnal Mage can convert the sexual energy produced by an orgasm into magical energy to renew spell slots. She can only do this once per day at first level, gaining an additional use every-other level(3rd level, 5th level and so on for a total of 10 times per day at 19th level).

Masturbatory Renewal At first level, the Carnal Mage can renew a 1st Level Spell Slot by achieving an orgasm through self stimulation.

Sensual Caresses At fifth level, the Carnal Mage can renew up to a 2nd Level Spell Slot by achieving an orgasm through the sensual massages of a partner's hands

Oral Bliss At ninth level, the Carnal Mage can renew up to a 3rd Level Spell Slot by achieving an orgasm through her partner's blissful application of lips and tongue.

Erotic Delight At thirteenth level, the Carnal mage can renew up to a 4th Level Spell Slot by achieving an orgasm through the delightful joining of her partner's genitals with her own.

Complete Ecstasy At Seventeenth level, the Carnal Mage can renew up to a 5th Level Spell Slot by achieving an orgasm through her partner combining Sensuality, Bliss and Delight to induce pure ecstasy.

Distracting Tease (Ex) (Replaces Armor Proficiency and Armored Mage): Often a good distraction can provide an effective defense. A peeking areola, partially exposed southern cheeks or the subtle press of puffy petals against thin snug fabric can be all it takes to cause an opportune loss of focus. At first level the Carnal Mage gains a bonus to her Armor Class equal to her Charisma Modifier.  This ability functions only when the Carnal Mage is wearing revealing clothing.

Cloaked Casting (Ex): Starting at 2nd level, a Carnal Mage’s spells become more effective when cast against an unwary foe. You gain a +1 bonus to the spell’s save DC when you cast a spell that targets any foe who would be denied a Dexterity bonus to AC (whether the target actually has a Dexterity bonus or not).
At 8th level, you gain a +2 bonus on rolls made to overcome the spell resistance of any affected target.
At 14th level, the bonus to your spell’s save DC increases to +2.
At 20th level, you become able to automatically overcome the spell resistance of any affected target.

Surprise Casting (Ex): Starting at 2nd level, when you successfully use the Bluff skill to feint in combat, your target is denied its Dexterity bonus (if it has one) to AC for the next melee attack you make against it or the next spell you cast. You must remain in melee with the target, and the attack must be made or the spell cast on or before your next turn. The target is not considered fl at-footed and therefore can make attacks of opportunity against you if you do not cast defensively. Surprise casting can also be used when engaged in a sexual act(including masturbation).
At 6th level, you gain the ability to feint in combat as a move action instead of a standard action. If you have the Improved Feint feat, you can now feint in combat as a swift action.

Advanced Learning (Ex): At 3rd level, you can add a new spell to your list, representing the result of personal study and experimentation. The spell must be a sorcerer/wizard spell of the enchantment or illusion school and of a level no higher than that of the highest-level spell you already know. Once a new spell is selected, it is forever added to your spell list and can be cast just like any other spell on your list. You gain another new spell at 7th, 11th, 15th, and 19th level

Silent Spell: At 5th level, you gain Silent Spell as a
bonus feat.

Still Spell: At 10th level, you gain Still Spell as a bonus
feat.

Carnal Mage Spell List

0 Level Spells: Depliatory, Daze, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Grope, Message, Prestidigitation.

1st Level Spells: Block the Seed, Charm Person, Comprehend Languages, Disguise Self, Expeditious Retreat, Hypnotism, Mage Armor, Obscuring Mist, Share Sensation, Silent Image, Sleep, Undetectable Alignment, Visions of Exquisite Pleasure, Whelm.

2nd Level Spells: Daze Monster, Detect Thoughts, Disrobe, Fog Cloud, Glitterdust, Hypnotic Pattern, Invisibility, Magic Probe, Minor Image, Mirror Image, Misdirection, See Invisibility, Silence, Spider Climb, Stay the Hand, Touch of Idiocy, Touch Me Not, Unseen Lover, Whelming Burst.

3rd Level Spells: Arcane Sight, Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Cursed Orgasm, Deep Slumber, Dispel Magic, Glibness, Halt, Haste, Hesitate, Hold Person, Inevitable Defeat, Invisibility Sphere, Major Image, Nondetection, Phantasmal Lover, Privacy, Reverse Gender, Slow, Suggestion, Zone of Silence.

4th Level Spells: When Needed

5th Level Spells: When Needed

6th Level Spells: When Needed

Spell List Tradings

0 Level:  Dancing Lights for Depliatory(BoEF pg 102), Open/Close for Grope(BoEF pg 106), Read Magic for Prestidigitation

1st Level:  Color Spray for Visions of Exquisite Pleasure(BoEF pg 117), Detect Secret Doors for Block the Seed (BoEF pg 101), Rouse for Share Sensation (BoEF pg 115)

2nd Level: Blinding Color Surge for Magic Probe(BoEF pg 111), Blur for Disrobe(BoEF pg 103), Knock for Touch Me Not(BoEF pg 116-117), Vertigo for Unseen Lover(BoEF pg 117)

3rd Level: Displacement for Phantasmal Lover(BoEF pg 113), Crown of Veils for Cursed Orgasm(BoEF pg 102), Legion of Sentinels for Privacy(BoEF pg 114), Vertigo Field for Reverse Gender(BoEF pg 115)

4th Level: Coming soon, when needed

5th Level: Coming soon, when needed

6th Level: Coming soon, when needed

Nymph Blooded Template

Captivating Beauty: When looking at the individual in their full glory(nude or mostly), Will Save or Dazed for one round. Can't suppress or renew.

Nature's Grace: Wild Empathy(As Druid ability) with +2 Racial Bonus(Nymph is +6 racial bonus, roughly one-third nymph, one third the bonus, heh). Knowledge (Nature) and Survival always considered class skills.

Niki315

Also, I know there's the BoEF in the d20 open source, but there's also Blue Magic (Nymphology) if you want to go back to 3rd edition.  There might be a bit in there for inspiration as well. 

And as for picking ability scores, if we can't reach a consensus on what we want to do, what tends to work is letting the people who want to roll roll, and then finding the average total for point buy, and whoever has the lowest rolls can reroll.  There's usually some disagreement in character generation, but there's usually a way to make everyone content.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 19, 2013, 07:19:43 PM
Yes to the traits. Two of them and each must be from a different field. ^_^

Erotic, I don't think it is smart to have multiple ability score options available.

As for the spells I would like to have them be substituted flat out, unless you can make a compelling argument why they would be able to cast detect secret doors as a carnal mage and so forth. ^_^

Yeah I agree that having multiple forms of stat generation can be problematic, too easy to get powerful characters alongside underpowered characters. Which is why I suggested the compromise  ;)  Roll as normal, don't like what you've gotten, take the straight up 16, 16, 14, 14, 12 ,10 configuration

Edit: In my experience, for Play By Posts, the best thing to do is Point Buy. My take 82 rule is sort of like point buy, just a bit simpler. It's no fun playing a character that you've rolled poor stats for. Point Buy allows for a greater degree of control when selecting your character's ability scores.

I've been a bit out of practice, the initial post should've been a lot better, including a campaign checklist, I apologize.

godfang

Actually, 6 is abit much for a pbp. I'll back out for now. If anyone has maptools, i can perhaps help by DMing those guys.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Was actually thinking that the campaign would be played via play-by-post right here on the E forums.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Niki315 on April 19, 2013, 07:44:20 PM
Also, I know there's the BoEF in the d20 open source, but there's also Blue Magic (Nymphology) if you want to go back to 3rd edition.  There might be a bit in there for inspiration as well. 

And as for picking ability scores, if we can't reach a consensus on what we want to do, what tends to work is letting the people who want to roll roll, and then finding the average total for point buy, and whoever has the lowest rolls can reroll.  There's usually some disagreement in character generation, but there's usually a way to make everyone content.

Where can I find blue magic so I can look it over?

And it will be play by post on Elliquiy, Erotic.

Niki315

Umm.. the name of the book is Nymphology (and Blue Magic is a subtitle) I think, and it's somewhere among the random 3rd edition books.  I don't remember where I got it from though.  Believe it or not I was looking through the e-books I have and I don't have BoEF.  That's a bit of a surprise to me... 

Yukina

Catalina Nyana
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=555931

Ons and Offs: If you are referring to me, my only off is mutilation. Otherwise anything is fine.

Background: Catalina was born to a chieftain and his wife. Her gender was a hermaphrodite. The girl's parents hide her dual gender due to the fact that there tribe was made of mostly purists and would try to murder their daughter. Catilina made at lot of friends in her childhood due to here kind and interesting nature. She loved to play pranks with her friends. Her best friend was a male catfolk named Maku. Soon their relationship (at age 16 became much more and they became a lovely couple, destined to be married some day. Her great harmony of her life though would soon change though.

Catalina and  her boyfriend, Maku, had decided to take their relationship a step further one night. And that's where it all went wrong. The foreplay went fine, but once they stripped, Maku overreacted once her saw her erect member. Her (now ex-)boyfriend attempted to attack her, though swiftly escaped through the window. Catalina rushed to her house and packed her things, alerting her parents of the current situation. As ran away from the village, a mob had formed. The last thing she saw was her house go up in flames and she never looked back. Catalina has been fending for herself ever since.

Appearance: Refer to character sheet. 

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Niki315 on April 19, 2013, 08:15:11 PM
Umm.. the name of the book is Nymphology (and Blue Magic is a subtitle) I think, and it's somewhere among the random 3rd edition books.  I don't remember where I got it from though.  Believe it or not I was looking through the e-books I have and I don't have BoEF.  That's a bit of a surprise to me...

I have BoEF. Need it?

Niki315

Laughing Hyena

Niki315

Umm.. I do... Though I never use it.  Let me see if I can remember my name and password for it... ^^()

Niki315

Okay, I'm nkm315@yahoo.com.  And I managed to figure out my password.

Laughing Hyena

Okay sign in and then message laughinghyena13

Yukina

EroticFantasyAuthor

Might also be useful to download Paizo's 3.5 to Pathfinder conversion booklet. I believe it can be found on their main site for free.

Oh and the sisters won't be twins, one sister will be a couple of year's older than the other.

I have one request for herms, would it be a problem to have them lacking testicles, simply have a penis directly above their vagina?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 19, 2013, 09:23:34 PM
Might also be useful to download Paizo's 3.5 to Pathfinder conversion booklet. I believe it can be found on their main site for free.

Oh and the sisters won't be twins, one sister will be a couple of year's older than the other.

I have one request for herms, would it be a problem to have them lacking testicles, simply have a penis directly above their vagina?

Nope. You want the higher levels of erotic renewal? Yer going to have to be a touch more social and inventive then starting with a herm as one of the sisters. ^_^

EroticFantasyAuthor

No no, I meant for others PCs and your NPCs. That's why I was asking, if those with herm characters(Yugishogun so far) are willing to make that change, cool awesome super, if not no big deal. Even more awesome if you are okay with making the change with any Herm NPCs that are encountered. I just personally prefer sackless herms rather than herms with testicles(when herms are included in the scenes/stories/campaigns/etc).

Dawn & Stephanie have always been planned to be female.

Yukina

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 20, 2013, 12:15:23 AM
No no, I meant for others PCs and your NPCs. That's why I was asking, if those with herm characters(Yugishogun so far) are willing to make that change, cool awesome super, if not no big deal. Even more awesome if you are okay with making the change with any Herm NPCs that are encountered.

Dawn & Stephanie will always be female(well unless they find a potion, or use the Reverse Gender spell(which I don't really plan on having them cast).)

I'd rather have them have testicles to be anatomically correct.

EroticFantasyAuthor

This is high fantasy, anatomically correct really doesn't matter heh.  ;)

Of course for your character it's your decision, but I would still like to make the request of NPCs. Provided it's not a big deal to anyone/deal-breaker. I've just always thought of herms as the penis sitting directly above the vagina with no testicles, having testicles kinda ruins herms for me.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Alrighty Nymphomania flaw, here we go, bear with me.

Nymphomania(Flaw): Certain parts of the body are more sensitive than normal, usually breasts(for women) and genitalia that are affected. This causes the individual to become aroused rather easily depending on the body part and level of increased sensitivity. Along with increased sensitivity are intense periodic cravings of certain forms of stimulation, usually a form of stimulation the individual hasn't experienced in awhile.

For men this problem occurs about once a month, for women it tends to take affect right after their normal monthly cycle. The effects between both genders are the same however, depending on the type of stimulation, certain parts of the body will begin to tingle and itch differently. It will be very minor at first, eventually growing into a full on aching need after several days. This is the first clue to what their body is craving, the second is that soon after their period starts(even the first night), they're treated to increasingly vivid and intense erotic dreams. Once their nymphomaniac period begins, each masturbatory orgasm becomes less and less satisfying until they find that they can no longer bring themselves to a climax with self stimulation. After a couple of days this problem starts affecting other forums of stimulation until the craving is fully satisfied.

The intensity of the craving and resulting effects gets worse and worse with each passing day until the craving is satisfied. While the first day may not be all that different aside from being constantly horny, the fifth day has their bodies in a never ending state of full arousal.

So that's pretty much the fluff. as for mechanics I'm not sure how exactly to handle it. Thinking a table for the type of stimulation craved(which would go along with the character's kinks and limits, for example; if the character did not like anal, anal stimulation wouldn't be a possibility). As well as a cumulative penalty/bonus for each day that passes without having the craving satisfied. Penalties would likely affect most skills(especially those that require concentration) due to the distraction of intense arousal and desire. This would also affect spell casting, and maybe even attack rolls. However, bonuses would likely be given to diplomacy(only when seducing) and to Perform: Sexual Techniques.  Thinking that the penalty would be increased by one for each day that passes. First day(start of the period) would be -1/+1, the fifth day being -5/+5, and so on.

Hope that is not confusing & rambly, feedback is welcomed!  ;D

Muse

My enjoyment of point buy systems nudges me towards favoring Take 82, Hyeena, but it's entirely up to you. 

EroticFantasyAuthor

Maximum two flaws, correct? My plans are for them to share nymphomania as their first flaw. Second flaw for Stephanie will be Overconfident, while Dawn's second flaw is will be Non Combatant

And confirming that Relentless is an approved trait. Rather important to the character concepts. Plus I'm having a hard time finding Pathfinder traits(Just in the Advanced Player's Guide right, or am I missing more in another book?) that I like for these characters, so would love to have the option to use 3.5 traits(SRD mainly)

For traits I was planning to have them share Relentless while selecting Quick as Stephanie's second Trait and Polite as Dawn's second trait.

Here is Gesalt In case you were interested, I am cool with either keeping things normal, or doing Gesalt.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Muse on April 20, 2013, 02:09:04 AM
  My enjoyment of point buy systems nudges me towards favoring Take 82, Hyeena, but it's entirely up to you.

I like the Take82 system anyway. Now then as for herms I am going to mix it up. After all CoC gives a ton of combinations. So you people don't worry about that. If I happen to use a herm we'll cross that hurdle. ^_^

No Gestalt characters. theres 6 of you as it is.

Yukina

I almost forgot to add Catalina's flaws.

Done. She has coulrophobia.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Coulrophobia_(3.5e_Flaw)

EroticFantasyAuthor

And now we'll be encountering an insane erotic jester.... thanks.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 20, 2013, 12:48:19 AM
Alrighty Nymphomania flaw, here we go, bear with me.

Nymphomania(Flaw): Certain parts of the body are more sensitive than normal, usually breasts(for women) and genitalia that are affected. This causes the individual to become aroused rather easily depending on the body part and level of increased sensitivity. Along with increased sensitivity are intense periodic cravings of certain forms of stimulation, usually a form of stimulation the individual hasn't experienced in awhile.

For men this problem occurs about once a month, for women it tends to take affect right after their normal monthly cycle. The effects between both genders are the same however, depending on the type of stimulation, certain parts of the body will begin to tingle and itch differently. It will be very minor at first, eventually growing into a full on aching need after several days. This is the first clue to what their body is craving, the second is that soon after their period starts(even the first night), they're treated to increasingly vivid and intense erotic dreams. Once their nymphomaniac period begins, each masturbatory orgasm becomes less and less satisfying until they find that they can no longer bring themselves to a climax with self stimulation. After a couple of days this problem starts affecting other forums of stimulation until the craving is fully satisfied.

The intensity of the craving and resulting effects gets worse and worse with each passing day until the craving is satisfied. While the first day may not be all that different aside from being constantly horny, the fifth day has their bodies in a never ending state of full arousal.

So that's pretty much the fluff. as for mechanics I'm not sure how exactly to handle it. Thinking a table for the type of stimulation craved(which would go along with the character's kinks and limits, for example; if the character did not like anal, anal stimulation wouldn't be a possibility). As well as a cumulative penalty/bonus for each day that passes without having the craving satisfied. Penalties would likely affect most skills(especially those that require concentration) due to the distraction of intense arousal and desire. This would also affect spell casting, and maybe even attack rolls. However, bonuses would likely be given to diplomacy(only when seducing) and to Perform: Sexual Techniques.  Thinking that the penalty would be increased by one for each day that passes. First day(start of the period) would be -1/+1, the fifth day being -5/+5, and so on.

Hope that is not confusing & rambly, feedback is welcomed!  ;D

I doubt being antsy because of horniness would confer any bonus especially to diplomacy unless it was a seduction ^_^. I do however like the idea and concept behind it. That they go into a kind of heat where the only cure is full on copulation and during this time they have to appease that itch or suffer penalties.anyway whats the bonus being a nymphomaniac confers?

Oh you have no idea what i intend to do with that clown-o-phobia now that you introduced it.

Animaniacs Clown and out

Yukina

EroticFantasyAuthor

There is no true bonus or benefit, it's a flaw. Nymphomania is the price for an extra feat.

The only bonuses I was talking about were to only two skills. Diplomacy(only when attempting to seduce someone) and the Perform: Sexual Techniques, the intense arousal and desire driving the individual to perform better during sex to get as much satisfaction as possible.

So pretty much increasing penalties to a whole bunch of stuff, with a side-effect bonus to two skills. The bonuses really just there because I thought they fit. Having an intense need to have sex seems like it would cause someone to perform better when seducing and during sexual intercourse.

Laughing Hyena

That is what I was referring to. Does it give a bonus feat. Anyway there ya go.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Alrighty, moving forward with flaws & traits then.  ;D

EroticFantasyAuthor

Template added to this post, awaiting approval.

Should be mostly done with both characters today.

Yukina

EroticFantasyAuthor

Oh and are feats from the Book of Exalted Deeds(most DMs require approval for that book) okay?

Interested in Nymph's Kiss(Grandmother would be the fey who the relationship is with). Sacred Vox, and Vow of Non-Violence.

And how are we doing HP? Average(my vote) or roll?

Yukina

For hp, I usually have the first HD at max and then roll the others.

EroticFantasyAuthor

My vote is Max first level with average after. But really either way is good.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 20, 2013, 02:44:41 PM
Oh and are feats from the Book of Exalted Deeds(most DMs require approval for that book) okay?

Interested in Nymph's Kiss(Grandmother would be the fey who the relationship is with). Sacred Vox, and Vow of Non-Violence.

And how are we doing HP? Average(my vote) or roll?

No thanks on the feats. Lets keep the material to the minimum needed. And you shall take max hp at 1st level and roll for the rest of them.

Thorn14

Even if I'm just in for a sub, may I make a sheet?

EroticFantasyAuthor

There I believe my Reference Post is mostly complete. Carried over everything from Beguiler, added Cantrips, added addition to Surprise Casting, adjusted spell lists with trade outs. 4th through 6th level spell lists and trade outs will be done as I need them(meaning as the character gains access to the higher levels spells with increase in level).

Oh and which experience progression? Medium?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 20, 2013, 05:22:50 PM
There I believe my Reference Post is mostly complete. Carried over everything from Beguiler, added Cantrips, added addition to Surprise Casting, adjusted spell lists with trade outs. 4th through 6th level spell lists and trade outs will be done as I need them(meaning as the character gains access to the higher levels spells with increase in level).

Oh and which experience progression? Medium?

Surprise Casting?? Im going to need to find the beguiler I think.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Surprise casting is taken word for word from the Beguiler with this line added.

Surprise casting can also be used when engaged in a sexual act(including masturbation).

Laughing Hyena

EroticFantasyAuthor

Oh and regarding Deities, is Aaluran(BoEF pg 142) okay? Deity of Love & Pleasure.

Laughing Hyena

I suppose so. Make sense anyway now that I read it.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Dawn Anathitae

Ons: Loves "dry" sex, teasing/foreplay

Appearance:
Art inspiration(NSFW, scantily clad)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Real Life References(NSFW, nudity)
Model is Eva(Iga) Wywral

Stephanie Anathitae

Ons: Loves breast sex & breast play.

Appearance:
Art Inspiration(NSFW, scantily clad)
Closest I've found so far, pretty much spot on except for a few things: wrong type of bodysuit, no chain shirt, modern setting and Russian theme.

Real Life References(NSFW, nudity)
  Model is Michelle Marsh

Backstory: They grew up in a loving family, raised by not just their parents, but grandparents & relatives as well, including close family friends. They lived in a small Wood Elven town settled in an old fey forest, it was not an uncommon sight to see friendly fey around the town, centaurs, satyrs, and dryads were common place. The town's primary Diety is Aaluaran.

The High Priestess is a Nymph, their grandmother, her grove is the town's temple grounds and place of worship. Their mother is a Half-Nymph Woof Elf, and like her mother, a Carnal Mage of great skill. Their father is a charming Human Rogue who favors daggers & acrobatics. One of their parents' former adventuring companions retired to live in the town alongside them. A Changeling Bard who shared her friends' love of Aaluran, and is also a talented seamstress. She has been like an aunt to both Dawn and Stephanie, gifting them each with an identical magic item that would allow them to change their outfits on a whim, their imagination being the only real limit.

As young girls they were taught and spent time with each member of their family. Early on Dawn showed an intense fascination with arcane magic. She was overjoyed when she awoke one morning with purple hair, having had a dream about changing her hair color with a spell. Her mother and grandmother began her training immediately. She was eager to learn all she could, not just about arcane magic, but nature, and Aaluran as well(of course some information was saved until she came of age).

While Stephanie always enjoyed watching her mother and grandmother use arcane magic, she was far more interested in testing and challenging herself. She seemed to be a natural acrobat, spending entire days in the tree-tops. It did not take her long before she was asking her father to teach her those cool dagger tricks he always showed people. Her father handling most of her training.

Even after their training was complete, they stayed around the town for several years, putting what they've learned to good use by helping where they could. Eventually the desire to see the world got the better of them. With plenty of heartfelt "goodbye, stay safe"s and well wishes, they left their home town to start their days of adventuring. Intending to help make the world a better place while sharing Aaluran's teachings with those interested.

Shared Ons: They're both voyeurs, they love to watch. And while Dawn may not be as big of an exhibitionist as her big sister, she enjoys wearing teasing and revealing clothing. Not to mention that both of them are always looking for an opportunity to do something naughty in public.

Shared Offs: No Anal(this doesn't mean no cheek play, hotdogging is highly encouraged), No Scat/Urine Play, No BDSM, No Vore

For Author On & Offs just see my preferences  :-)

Edit: And of course when I say Changeling I'm referring to the 3.5 race, not the new Pathfinder race that is the off-spring of hags.....apparently.

Laughing Hyena

Okay so we have thus far...

1 Ninja Catfolk Herm
1 Carnal Mage Half Elf Female
1 Rogue Half Elf Female

Anyone else submitting a sheet soon?

Erotic. Where are your traits and flaws listed? I don't see the flaws anywhere.

Muse

What do you think, Hyeena.  Gunslinger?  Magus?  Dragon Disciple?  Or something else? 

Muse

Amalea Morn
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=557065

Ons and Offs:

Backstory:  In Daggerdale, even a sheppardess has to be deadly.  By her 21st year, Amalea Morn has defended her virtue from conquering zents and marauding orcs, defended her life from ravenous monsters and moldering undead. 

She is actually daughter to a cousin to Randal Morn, lord of the Dale, and a mighty swordsman in his own right.  When she was young, Zhents tried to take her hostage to use against Randal Morn.  Her father sent her into the mountains with an old magus who protected her and taught her to mingle staff play with magic.  Since then, she’s grown strong enough to defend herself and not be a liability to her lord.  So far, she has preferred working the flocks and quietly studying while patrolling the outer reaches of the Dale to marriage and family. 

Appearance:

Thorn14

Can I make a sheet? Also Muse your url link is a bit bugged.

Laughing Hyena

As you wish. I'll be taking seven players because of the circumstances if everyone submits a sheet.

Thorn14

Alright, I'm thinking gunslinger or psionic.

The setting will be where people are from different worlds? Or did we decide on one yet?

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 21, 2013, 08:11:07 AM
Okay so we have thus far...

1 Ninja Catfolk Herm
1 Carnal Mage Half Elf Female
1 Rogue Half Elf Female

Anyone else submitting a sheet soon?

Erotic. Where are your traits and flaws listed? I don't see the flaws anywhere.

Character sheets are still a work in progress, sorry should've noted that in the post.

Edit: I had thought that the setting was going to be everyone from the same world(yet to be decided which one).

Muse

Does that fix ir? 

My history assumed we were going to be from different worlds, or at least all from Faerun, so please let me know if I have to change it.  ^_^;; 

EroticFantasyAuthor

Don't see why you'd have to change it, there can always be a place called Daggerdale added into other settings, especially if it's an original world.

In my experience, the a campaign tends to suffer if the character are from different worlds/genres.

What are your thoughts/plans Hyena? I think I might've missed something

Edit: Your sheet link seems to be working Muse.  ;D

Laughing Hyena

Okay time out folks. I get to decide that stuff. ^_^

Its not a multi universe crossover. I dont mind you folks taking liberties with where you are from and so forth as it helps out flesh out a world. But you are all from the same prime material plane so dont put yourself in Krynn or Faerun or even Mystara. Just don't!

But I need to convey with Niki as I haven't done so with encounters and so forth.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Hopefully my character sheets will be completely done sometime today. <crosses fingers>

EroticFantasyAuthor

Characters will hopefully be completed sometime today, think everything is done except for equipment.

Laughing Hyena

Take your time Ero. I only see maybe three out of the six that have given interest to have put up a sheet.

Thorn14

Tonight or Tomorrow.

Freaking programming class.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Would like this to be a descriptive but rather fast paced game, where everyone is able to post regular updates.

EroticFantasyAuthor

How is everyone coming along with their characters?

Mine are pretty much done aside from equipment.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Is it okay to give Carnal Mage Eschew Materials at first level(Just like the Sorcerer/ess)?

Would it make the Carnal Mage too powerful if we gave it a familiar?

Niki315

Since it's pathfinder I would think that you could choose a familiar or take a bloodline (like a sorcerer) or the enchanted object like the wizard probably.  Pathfinder is really high-powered...  Hyena should make the actual call.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Niki315 on April 24, 2013, 05:12:44 PM
Since it's pathfinder I would think that you could choose a familiar or take a bloodline (like a sorcerer) or the enchanted object like the wizard probably.  Pathfinder is really high-powered...  Hyena should make the actual call.

A bloodline would work within limits since carnal mages might get around a lot.

Roxy Rocket

Huh.

I guess I should read the full thread but it looks like there's a lot of fine customization going on.

How dicey is this looking to be?

Laughing Hyena

Its Pathfinder. aka 3.75 dnd so its going to having heavy dice when it comes to combat but light elsewhere. I on't be rolling for anal circumference or pregnancy or such. ^_^

Do read the full thread however as there may be another spot open since I see that not everyone submitted a sheet.nor talked for some time.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 25, 2013, 07:59:05 AM
A bloodline would work within limits since carnal mages might get around a lot.

I don't think a full bloodline is really needed, I was more just suggesting like Obtain Familiar as a bonus feat, or the equivalent of how a Wizard their familiar.

Okay to add Eschew Materials as a bonus feat?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 25, 2013, 04:20:25 PM
I don't think a full bloodline is really needed, I was more just suggesting like Obtain Familiar as a bonus feat, or the equivalent of how a Wizard their familiar.

Okay to add Eschew Materials as a bonus feat?

Hmm. Id suggest one or the other unless it is underpowering in terms of pathfinders balance

Roxy Rocket

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 25, 2013, 03:20:43 PM
Its Pathfinder. aka 3.75 dnd so its going to having heavy dice when it comes to combat but light elsewhere. I on't be rolling for anal circumference or pregnancy or such. ^_^

Yeah, I know pathfinder but from the look of things this here has too much splat and custom stuff fer me. I'm more about the narrative than trying to model things with mechanics. And even three players is more than enough.

Thanks for the Animaniacs reference though.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 25, 2013, 07:30:46 PM
Hmm. Id suggest one or the other unless it is underpowering in terms of pathfinders balance

One or the  other? Do you mean Eschew Materials or Familiar, or do you mean Bloodline granted Familiar or Arcane(Like wizard) granted Familiar?

Eschew Materials just seems to fit, and would be handy for the Carnal Mage to have. Basically a Beguiler is a Enchantment/Illusion specialized Sorcerer, while a Carnal Mage is a sexual Beguiler.

As for the familiar, I would like the Carnal Mage to have one, but I'm a fairly new home-brewer so not sure if that would push things over the edge and make the class overpowered. I'm not talking about giving the Carnal Mage both a Bloodline that contains a Familiar and a class ability like the Wizard's that also gives a familiar.

Basically

Is it cool to add to the Carnal Mage

1. Eschew Materials as a bonus feat for first level(just like a Sorcerer)

2. Give the Carnal Mage a Familiar. Either as the Wizard's ability or even more simple with just giving the class Obtain Familiar as a bonus feat. Likely first level as well.

Laughing Hyena

You can only have one of those feats for said bonus feat. So in short you'll have to choose between Eschew Materials or Obtain Familiar

EroticFantasyAuthor

Was really confirming that's what you meant as I wasn't sure.

I think I'll choose familiar, think it'll be alot more useful. But at the same time so could eschew materials, trying to cast a spell while engaged in a sexual act could be problematic if needing to fumble for material components.

Hmm, now that I think about it Eschew Materials might fit the concept more than a familiar. Thoughts, opinions?

Laughing Hyena

Thats the correct choice in my opinion. Eschew Materials it is.

Thorn14

Umara
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=560069

Ons and Offs:
Ons: Succubi, Mind/Body Control, Illusions, clothing changes (Especially silky outfits), Erotic Dancing, Futa, F/F, Seduction, all night sex with time skips, multiple positions.
Offs: Pregnancy, Bathroom stuff, Extreme pain/torture, overt focus on fluids.
Backstory:
For as long as Umara's been told, her family has had a history of crafting weapons for armies. Her father and her father's father and so forth were always called to bring the strongest weapons to armies, no matter who they were. Tyrants, heroes, and forgotten names have all received weapons from Umara's family. When her father gave birth to a daughter, they were disappointed, but still taught their trade to her. But Umara knew this life was not the one for her. She wanted to show the new technology of guns could revolutionize the world, maybe even put an end to warfare. But something else bugged Umara in her travels. Everyone always approached her family's name with slight hushed whispers and glances away. Did it have to do with her strange eyes or hair color? Or that time she accidentally placed her hand into a pyre and wasn't hurt? She wasn't sure...Something was odd, and she wanted to find out, all while carving her own path.
Appearance:

EroticFantasyAuthor

Medium experience progression?(For character sheet)

SakamotoHD

I haven't been yet able to read the entire progression of this thread, but is it still open?

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Roxy Rocket on April 25, 2013, 08:51:51 PM

Yeah, I know pathfinder but from the look of things this here has too much splat and custom stuff fer me. I'm more about the narrative than trying to model things with mechanics. And even three players is more than enough.

Thanks for the Animaniacs reference though.

Alrighty, fair enough.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: SakamotoHD on April 26, 2013, 09:12:39 PM
I haven't been yet able to read the entire progression of this thread, but is it still open?

Do we have an open slot Hyena?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: SakamotoHD on April 26, 2013, 09:12:39 PM

I have four characters. I suppose a fifth would be fine.

Teo Torriatte

Tamara
http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12163

Ons and Offs:
Ons: Receiveing anal, Being tied, Breast play, Lactation and suckling, Being bitten, Being kidnapped, Being branded, Being spanked, Tickling, Giving hand jobs, Kissing, Masturbation, Watching masturbation, Scratching, Double penetration, Licking, Oral sex, Throat penetration, Being pregnant, Incest, Squirting, Soft vore

Offs: Scat

Backstory:
Being neither human nor elf, Tamara never really felt like she fit in to either culture. While growing up, she alternated between spending time with her human father and her elven mother, but no matter where she was she didn't get along very well with anyone. When her peers would inevitably tease her, she found that the quickest way to get them to leave her alone was to make up something so terrifying that no one wanted to be around her.

Finally, at the age of sixteen, she had enough and left both parents behind for good. She had been staying with her mother for the previous few months, and she didn't know her way through the woods all that well, so she promptly got lost. Deep in the heart of unknown territory, she realized that she didn't even really feel all that lost, because she didn't have anywhere to go, anyway, so she took her time exploring. She stumbled onto a shrine dedicated to an ancient power, a force of positive energy and healing. She felt the urge to undress and submerge herself in the spring located right behind the shrine, and when she emerged, she had bonded with the ancient spirit and awakened an untapped power within herself.

That power grew as a few years went by, with Tamara attaching herself peripherally to many different bands of adventurers, after all, healers were always welcomed, but she was never able to really bond with anyone. Sure, there would be physical liasons, she had her needs, after all, but she was never able to cross that emotional gap and truly call anyone a friend, let alone a lover. Now at twenty four, she is starting to feel the weight of her loneliness, and desires nothing more than to learn what true friendship feels like.

Appearance:

Thorn14

Finished O/O, backstory, and appearance in last page for Umara.

Pardon the somewhat modern image.

Muse

*Grins*  Very nice, Thorne! 

Of course, with that picture you should have made her a changeling!  :D

Thorn14

Well the eyes I figured helped with the infernal heritage perk I figured.

Plus I wanted dark skin.

Muse

EroticFantasyAuthor

Were my on/offs too brief? Figured my preference link was okay for Author/Player/Writer on & offs.

Laughing Hyena

1 Ninja Catfolk Herm - yugishogun
1 Carnal Mage Half-Nymph Female - EFA
1 Rogue Half-Nymph Female - EFA
1 Magus Human Female - Muse
1 Gunsligner Human Female - Thorn
1 Witch Half-Elf Female - Luna

Thats the current party. Notice anything a touch top heavy? ^_^

EroticFantasyAuthor

Laughing Hyena

I mean theres no front line. You guys are so going to freaking die. ^_^

Edit: Actually I take that back. Theres at least two that I can see.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Isn't it the DM's job to try to prevent TPKs?  :P

I thought we still had one who showed interest but has yet to make a character?

Isn't a Magus kinda tankish?

Oh and Dawn is an enchantress  ;D

Laughing Hyena

Im not there to prevent them if someone overlooks the basics, does not prepare for a fight or does something insanely stupid like drink acid.

Thorn14

Laughing Hyena

Nope happening I think Thorn. Yer going to live with this. ^_^

Thorn14

Clearly we'll just have to blow them away before they get close!

SakamotoHD

Meh, I'll take the case! If you'll allow me a day to come up with a Male Fighter, I'll get you something bulky and beefy.

Though I'd like a PM telling me if this is still open or not. I'd rather not start putting work in if there isn't an open slot; I'll be starting the character around 8-ish tonight.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 29, 2013, 07:28:55 AM
Im not there to prevent them if someone overlooks the basics, does not prepare for a fight or does something insanely stupid like drink acid.

True, but it's also important to adjust encounters to the party, in my opinion.

Could also make things less combat oriented and more political/social focused so to speak. Though I still want some combat, but maybe something like 60% Political/Social 40% combat.

I'm cool with another person, what are you thoughts Hyena?

Laughing Hyena

I said yes to him but this is the very last person. I swear.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Niki315

Magicians can be competent fighters if they build and buff right.  Just make sure you're not ambushed with your mage armor down.  Also, False Life, invisibility, blur or displacement, and blink can really make a difference in a wizards life when it's on the line.

SakamotoHD

Description and background still pending, but here's what I have so far for mechanics

*NOTE* I'm still new at this, if this will cause an issue, speak now or forever hold your peace!

http://i.imgur.com/U7xsKlp.png

My sword's stats are up to the DMs. I don't know what's balanced for a sword/board character.

Niki315

Ouch, well he's definitely a fighter.... 7-9-7 on the mental stats is gonna make it difficult for him to do.. pretty much anything else.  Though with that roll, what else could you really do?

I've played a couple low int characters, and I struggle with them.  Most of the times, I put a 13 or 14 into int just for combat expertise, which excuses me from needing to play a low-int character. 

Thorn14

Yeah he seems pretty uh, stupid.

Also its level 6.

SakamotoHD

He wasn't meant to be the most agile of minds, no. Level 6 eh? Alright. But I"d hope one of my partners would make sure he didn't drink equinium. Cause uh.. yea.. He loves the taste.

I'm also using a 10PB, so it was a bit to make sure he fit his role. He notices everything, with a 3 in perception. Not like he can comprehend it though.

Also, I made a quick change

http://i.imgur.com/omv5Shs.png

There, now he'll not drink the equinium.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Don't use point buy, use the Take 82 rule discussed earlier in the thread.

Basically all six attributes add up to 82 in any configuration you want with a couple of rules. No stat can be lower than 3 or higher than 18 before racial adjustments(as if you had rolled for them).

Examples: 16, 16, 14, 14, 12, 10      18, 18, 14, 12, 10, 10

SakamotoHD

Alright I've fixed the stats accordingly. Is there any other issues you're finding with the character that I can work on?

EroticFantasyAuthor

The only other thing I can suggest is perhaps switch it to a Mythweaver's or similar online character sheet.

SakamotoHD

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12193

Again, Comments and critiques are welcome, and asked for.

SakamotoHD

Thorn14

Laughing Hyena

No you cannot have the beautiful shining sword. Even if you rename it the attraction sword.

SakamotoHD

Corrected but please can we not have this editing piecemealed? It takes up to many posts.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: SakamotoHD on April 29, 2013, 08:32:24 PM
Corrected but please can we not have this editing piecemealed? It takes up to many posts.

Well i should be the one doing the editing tips. Right? I only did one. But I do appreciate their feedback.

SakamotoHD

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 29, 2013, 09:23:57 PM
Well i should be the one doing the editing tips. Right? I only did one. But I do appreciate their feedback.

Should and has actually happened are two entirely different things, Since I asked for critque by all, and both commentators instantly pointed to the sword, and nothing else, I wanted to ensure that we weren't going to go through a huge checklist of things. I am new to this, and I am not without patience, but for those who could potentially be reading this, I would not desire for them to see the process of 30+ posts all to make piecemeal small adjustments.

I was not referring to you specifically though, and if I seemed that way, I deeply ask your forgiveness. I am extremely grateful you'll evaluate my CS with a critical eye.

Laughing Hyena

First off people please help him with his average starting gold. He has zero magical items and clearly he didnt spent a single gold peice from what it would be at level 6

You have 16,000 gold. Spend it wisely. Check the website for magical items. Okay? ^_^

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items

Your class features/powers are missing from your sheet as well. Check the fighter sheet and put the name of your powers there.

You have two extra languages along with the common tongue. List them. You can find the languages in the linguistics skill.

You also made this sheet using the and template. we are using pathfinder. As such your skills are wrong in name and you have no ranks spent in skills as well which is 4 per level.

Nor have you allocated two traits for your character. Traits can be from any field but both must be from different fields.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits

So you got your work cut out for you.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Not to mention that you also have the option of selecting two flaws.

And even though we're not using Pathfinder, they can be found

Here Here and Here(Just select Flaws under the type category, then scroll down and click on find, should give you a list of flaws.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 30, 2013, 12:11:42 AM
Not to mention that you also have the option of selecting two flaws.

And even though we're not using Pathfinder, they can be found

Here Here and Here(Just select Flaws under the type category, then scroll down and click on find, should give you a list of flaws.

We are using pathfinder aren't we? You are confusing me and more then likely him now.

Laughing Hyena

Anyway last thing. Who is still here and willing to play this game through?

EroticFantasyAuthor

In the OP it does say all official Wotc material. So that would include the 3.5 SRD. Of course RealmsHelp and DandDwiki would need your approval. I believe Stephanie's overconfident flaw is from DandDwiki.

Pathfinder was created with the intention of people still using their 3.5 material. Flaws really need no adjustments, same with pretty much most items/equipment. The only things from 3.5 really needing adjustments(and minor ones which the conversion guide takes care of simply) are races, classes, skills and some feats.

As far as I know there are no Pathfinder flaws.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Can't wait to get started and of course in for the long haul. Hopefully Dawn and Stephanie will be finished by tonight. Just need to finish their equipment and compare/adjust some prices from 3.5 to their Pathfinder versions(which from what I've seen, Pathfinder pretty much keeps the "old" 3.5 prices, but I still like to check).

I am more than happy to help with any conversions and/or do them for people if needed/desired.  ;D  I have access to all official 3.5 Wotc Books, I will happily copy & paste anything needed.

Also, Hyena, Niki, if there's anything I can do to help with the DMing workload, please ask.

Edit: Dawn's sheet is done

Edit 2: Stephanie's sheet it done. Think I'm good to go.

Yukina

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 30, 2013, 01:00:59 AM
Anyway last thing. Who is still here and willing to play this game through?

Still present and willing.

Muse

Teo Torriatte

EroticFantasyAuthor

Sakamoto, if there's anything you need further help with, please let me know. Gladly help.

SakamotoHD

EroticFantasyAuthor

The link is bad, do not have permission to view the page.

SakamotoHD

Laughing Hyena

Hmm so far so good. However I'll point out that your favored class granted you a bonus of one skill point or hit point per level. Since I know the build of fighter you are going for I assume you'd want six more hit points. Beyond that yer good.

Muse

*peeks*  ooh, fun.  What's his craft, Sakamoto. 

You'll be able to fill it in on the skill line.  :) 

Also, with your belt of great agility, if you write dexterity 18 +4 in the temporary modifiers next to dexterity, the sheet will factor everything for you.  :) 

Did you raise one attribute by one at level 4?  :) 

Oh, I believe your base saving throws should be: 
Fortitude +5
Reflex +2
Will +2

EroticFantasyAuthor

Shield Spikes are an additional 10gp to the cost of the shield, and I believe they can also be masterworked & enchanted just like a normal weapon.

I did not notice anything that wasn't already mentioned. Looks pretty good.

SakamotoHD

I wasn't aware he had a craft.. BUT IF HE DID.

I'd prolly make him a Weapon smithing.

I don't have a belt of great agility, only boots of dexerity.

What I researched was, My fortitude is my my base + whatever my skills were

So for Fortitude, is my con modifer, so 3.. + something, I don't know off the top of my head where my ability modifer is coming into play.

My reflex, about the same

Will though, I can tangibly tell you why it's not +2, it's base 1, and I get a +2 for Iron will as a class feat, and then another +1 for Carefully Hidden as a trait.

This post is gonna be modified as I'm trying to remember how I got those totals..

Muse

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/fighter

Look at level 6 on the fighter table, bro.  The column shows you your base attack and base saving throws. 

In pathfinder, physical enhancement bonuses are all on belts, mental enhancement bonuses are all on headbands. 

SakamotoHD

So these are my ability modifers? excluding my actual stats + items?

Muse

hm? 

No, those are your Base. 

Ability modifiers coem from STrength/Dexterity/Constitution/Intelegence/Wisdom/Charisma. 

EroticFantasyAuthor

Sakamoto, what RPG systems are you familiar with? The Pathfinder SRD that was linked should explain everything pretty well, and if not we're here to help.

Your "stats"(Strength, Dexterity, etc) are called Ability Scores, and based on what they are you have a ability modifiers for each one. With BAB and saves, your class gives you a table which tells you what your class's base modifier is for each level(the levels aren't added together, go down to the level of the character and follow the line across). You take that base modificer and then you add your ability modifier to it.

As a sixth Level Fighter(with your ability scores from your character sheet) your BAB and Saves will be as follows

BAB: +6 Then depending on whether it's a melee attack or a ranged attack, you'll add either your Strength's ability modifier or your Dexterity's ability modifier to it.

Melee: 6(BAB) + 4(Str) = 10, weapons & feats will modifier this further

Ranged: 6(BAB) + 4(Item alerted Dex) = 10

Fort:  5(base) + 3(Con) = 8

Ref:  2(Base) + 4(Itemed Dex) = 6

Will: 2(Base) + 1(Wis) = 3

Will:

SakamotoHD

Only Character making was the last thing I never did. and is also the most important. The "game" I understand pretty well. Regardless, I'm learning a fair bit. I appreciate you guys being so paitent with me, I know it can't be fun having a newbie try to fumble his way through everything.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=561999

Alright... AT SOME POINT.. I will make a background.

EroticFantasyAuthor

For Dex put Temp Score at 18 with Temp Mod at +4

Damage on Longsword should be 1d8+6(4 Str, 2 enchantment)

Current exp should be 23,000(I believe)

And your +6 BAB gives you another attack(when making a full attack) at +1(Treated as BAB for the second attack)

SakamotoHD

Yokai! so I get two attacks, I'll make a note of that. You can keep checking that link, everything gets saved.

You guys have gotten me excited now. I know my character isn't exactly that interesting, but give it time and I'll have something credible for him.

Laughing Hyena

So I believe we are set then yes? I just have to double check with Niki on her ends with encounters.

SakamotoHD

Mechanics wise I am completed. I'll write up a back story for Rarovan in a little while.

Laughing Hyena

Good. By the way guys I am putting together encounters and other fun goodies with Niki as we speak. You're going to like this I hope so look forward to it. ^_^

Teo Torriatte

Ooh I'm definitely looking forward to it!  :-)

EroticFantasyAuthor

Will the party be already together at game start, or will our characters be meeting each other and then going from there?

Laughing Hyena

I actually planned to have the lot of you start already gathered and acquainted. To me it makes more sense that you have been adventuring together a touch then not.

Yukina

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 01, 2013, 06:12:54 AM
I actually planned to have the lot of you start already gathered and acquainted. To me it makes more sense that you have been adventuring together a touch then not.

Seems good. Shall we discuss what opinions party members have of other party members?

EroticFantasyAuthor

I do like playing out the first meeting though, it can be fun.

Perhaps we are all gathered, but this is our first time working/adventuring together on our first task/mission/adventure/etc.

Like, we all answered the same job posting type of thing.

Can you give us more details about the starting plans, or would it give too much away Hyena?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on May 01, 2013, 06:16:50 AM
I do like playing out the first meeting though, it can be fun.

Perhaps we are all gathered, but this is our first time working/adventuring together on our first task/mission/adventure/etc.

Like, we all answered the same job posting type of thing.

Can you give us more details about the starting plans, or would it give too much away Hyena?

Erotic you could do that by a different method by roleplaying and conversing near a fire with a hot meal and strong drink about past adventures and how you first met. So start working between you guys about how you all met and what opinions you have for the others and so forth.

As for the starting plans I can tell you. It's going to be a small test of what the lot of you can handle. It will give me a chance to see what needs to change and what can remain the same. The details are mine and Niki's alone to tell so as to keep you guessing.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Aye it could, and I would definitely like to.

As for deciding the opinions of each of our characters about the other, what's the best way to go about doing that? Perhaps each of us giving a small summary of how the character(our character) would've behaved and conducted themselves within the party, around camp, etc.

Anyone have a better idea?

Oh and how long(roughly) would we have been together Hyena?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on May 01, 2013, 04:44:35 PM
Aye it could, and I would definitely like to.

As for deciding the opinions of each of our characters about the other, what's the best way to go about doing that? Perhaps each of us giving a small summary of how the character(our character) would've behaved and conducted themselves within the party, around camp, etc.

Anyone have a better idea?

Oh and how long(roughly) would we have been together Hyena?

You talk with the other players and work something out naturally.

Four months.

EroticFantasyAuthor

I was talking more about method and where to start figuring everything out, heh.

Laughing Hyena

Regardless this is something that the lot of you should do on your own. When it comes to the party this shouldn't be something so complicated that making up backstory between you is a chore. Just try and not go over the top, pass some deeds you want to your names over to me figure out character relations and that should be it.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Carry the conversation on here or in an OOC thread?

Laughing Hyena

Here will do for now. But you know what I'll make an OOC thread just to make you folks happy.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=172852.0

Heres the OOC thread.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Laughing Hyena