Return of the Wolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 30, 2015, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

Summer is finally here! School is out, and the students of Miller University are ready to hit the beach! Nobody can remember who it was that made the suggestion, but one way or another, a group of students  decided on a summer camp out on a quiet, secluded beach. The first few days felt like paradise, endless parties, cookouts, campfires, bikinis, and plenty of drinks to go round. Clear nights were filled with stargazing and falling asleep right in the sand. Unfortunately, it was too good to last.

The peace was instantly shattered a few mornings in as the campers awoke to a gruesome sight, one of their own laying in the middle of the bloodstained sand, nearly torn in half. Even at a glance, it was easy to tell; whoever had done this couldn't have been human. Within moments, accusations of who had invited them to be beach in the first place were flying between vacationers as many were convinced that they had been pulled in to some deadly game...

Welcome to Hollow Beach!

This is going to be a round of classic werewolf set in a summer party theme! For those of you unfamiliar with classic werewolf, or mafia games in general, the Werewolves Rules and Roles page will give you all the information you need.

If we get enough players, I'm planning to run this game with the Lone Wolf variant, as it won the recent poll. However, that variant will only work well in a game of at least 16. With any less, we'll run either classic werewolf or deception.

I'm planning to start this game after the first week of summer, as it's going to be a busy week for me in RL, I'm hoping to start between June 9th and 12th.

If you're interested, please go ahead and say hello here! Once we begin, this thread will be converted into the game's OOC. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to voice them in this thread as well!

Players:

1. Blythe
2. JM
3. Remiel
4. Silver
5. Madame Prof
6. Verasaille
7. Aiyanna (Please confirm)
8. KatKwik
9. SunshineSparkle
10. Yugi006
11. AffablyEvil
12. Assassini
13. Persephone
14. Ceralilly
15. LunaLillith22
16. Rafiki
17. Lady Lunarius
18. Leorobin
19. EmyKat
20. Strangefate
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Blythe

James Moriarty

Remiel

Hooray! I could use a vacation.  From all the paranoia and skullduggery.  With another....game of....Werewolf...

Wait a minute.

Aiyanna

Quote from: Blythe on May 30, 2015, 12:42:24 PM
*peeks into thread!*

Interested!

**curious** but not really sure what is going on.

@Bly OMG I love that .gif  For the first time ever, I want to change my avatar. Can I steal it?
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Blythe

Quote from: Aiyanna on May 30, 2015, 12:53:27 PM
**curious** but not really sure what is going on.

@Bly OMG I love that .gif  For the first time ever, I want to change my avatar. Can I steal it?

Ooh you should join us in the game, Aiyanna! It's a bunch of fun and sneaky skullduggery. It's much easier than it looks!

And by all means nab the gif--I always seem to be able to find adorable cat gis on tumblr.  ;D

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

More importantly, Aiyanna, do you know a good way to crop or resize gifs?

Silver

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 30, 2015, 12:59:31 PM
More importantly, Aiyanna, do you know a good way to crop or resize gifs?

It's really easy and simple with PS. I do it all the time.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

KatKwik

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Aiyanna

Quote from: Silver on May 30, 2015, 01:02:09 PM
It's really easy and simple with PS. I do it all the time.

That was my thought, download and edit with photoshop, then re-upload to photobucket. upload as my new avi, lol. That will have to wait til I get home, though, no PS on the tablet.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

yugi006

AffablyEvil

Suppose I can screw up some more by hanging the wrong people. Again. :P
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Aiyanna on May 30, 2015, 01:25:03 PM
That was my thought, download and edit with photoshop, then re-upload to photobucket. upload as my new avi, lol. That will have to wait til I get home, though, no PS on the tablet.

Upload it to Elliwiki, it's the safest place for all your E stuff over PB.

Assassini

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

LunaLilith22

I would love to play another round, though I have my doubts about how effective I would be as a werewolf...

In other words... Much yes! Very excite!

Rafiki23

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Galactic Druid

5 hours ago, I was worried my silly theme wouldn't get many takers. I wasn't expecting it to be less than half a day before we had the people needed to run the scenario I hoped to. You guys are the best!!

Galactic Druid

Also, in order to be sure I don't bite off more than I can chew, I'm going to cap the game at 21 players!

Strangefate

*quietly removes his vampire fangs to be replaced with a pair of Bermuda shorts and a Mai Tai*  I’ll join in  :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair