Futanari island Recruit~(freeform, Still accepting, SPOTS OPEN)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 23, 2015, 05:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

there's no consistent time because its freeform, time just passes as your plot demands
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Paladin101

Cool. I just needed a concept of time so I would know where to open with my post. Wouldn't make much sense to talk about it being morning if everyone else is working around noon. lol I'll try to get a post up tomorrow. :)

catherinehellfire

Name: Izzy Raelana
Hometown: Las Angeles, CA
Occupation(s): College student, nurse in training, helps with "physical needs" at night
Ons: A lot of things, and many she's willing to try
Offs: anything that belongs in the toilet, gore, heavy bondage

Izzy was raised in Las Angeles by her parents and always felt separated because there wasn't really anyone like her.  When she turned 18 she heard of a place called Lewdapolos.  Deciding this was the perfect place for her she decided to move there.  She applied for the college to pursue being a nurse.  Due to her high libido and the nature of the island she soon found herself getting extra money for offering her "services" after 9pm.  She is a friendly girl and loves to party.  She also is very kind, her main reasoning for becoming a nurse being her want to help people.  She has a slightly bigger than average cock and balls, which she has learned to hide quite effectively, even with her unusually sexualized nurse outfit.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

catherinehellfire

I was looking for a futa picture originally as I made a futa, but I couldn't help myself when I found this girl, I hope you guys like her
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Avalon29

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

zergmuncher

Looks like people are still making and getting accepted into this game so i'll show my interest. I'd love to be in this, but i'm caught at a tie. Wether to be Futa or 100% Female. If I did get to be a Futa I would use this picture as my character's face claim:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

If I were just a girl i'd probably want to use this one:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

zergmuncher

That's an option? Oh my... Okay then i'll whip up two character sheets. Did you make a specific template for the CS?

bokotousamurai

no, just provide whatever information you think we need t know, just remember O/Os

zergmuncher

Alrightythen! I'll definitely have those up tonight. ;3

Dhi

Sort of putting out an open call for bukkake at the Glaze Bakery. Paladin, if you're okay with a group thing, maybe we can draw some other posters from the roster to make things truly excessive.

Paladin101

Quote from: Dhi on May 04, 2015, 01:15:43 PM
Sort of putting out an open call for bukkake at the Glaze Bakery. Paladin, if you're okay with a group thing, maybe we can draw some other posters from the roster to make things truly excessive.

Totally open for it! I am just fine with having my futa be the glaze drawing other new posters together. :P

Ascia

bokotousamurai

zergmuncher

Name: Cecila Florensa
Hometown: Panama City, FL
Occupation(s): Newly graduated college student. (Master's degree in physical therapy)
Ons: Too many things to list! She's willing to try anything she hasn't at least once. (Except the things listed below)
Offs: Scat, Piss, Blood Play, Murder, Mutilation (Anything you aren't sure about? Pm me, i'm more than happy to tell you whether or not i'm willing to try something.)

Cecila was born and raised in the sunny state of Florida, down in the heart of the party place, Panama City. After attending college down there to be a physical therapist and graduating with a masters degree in the field. She spent many many months searching and hunting for a job but to no avail. Finally she decided to take a vacation and heard from a friend of hers that she met during college that she could visit this special place for people with a bit of a different take on fun. The place was an island settled in the pacific ocean, off the coast of Japan, called The Lewdapolos Isles. Cecila bought tickets to visit the islands for her much needed vacation.

zergmuncher

scribus1000

Quote from: zergmuncher on May 07, 2015, 12:56:20 AM
Second character sheet coming up!

I went to this thread and the image was like BOOM to my face, lol

Excellent character choice too, regarding the face claim

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

zergmuncher

Name: Samantha "Sammy" Archen
Hometown: Detroit, MI
Occupation(s): Up and coming hentai artist.
Ons: Too many things to list! She's willing to try anything she hasn't at least once. (Except the things listed below)
Offs: Scat, Piss, Blood Play, Murder, Mutilation (Anything you aren't sure about? Pm me, i'm more than happy to tell you whether or not i'm willing to try something.)

Sammy grew up loving Saturday morning cartoons and eventually when she got older, anime. She loved the stories, the characters, and how every one of them had something different to offer her. However, as she grew up and started to experience the internet, she found out the darker side of anime. Hentai. Armed with her new almost obsession, she saved image after image, video after video to her home computer of hentai after hentai. No rule 34 picture slipped past her sight, especially if it was something from one of her favorite animes. Going through high school, she kept to the nerd crowds. She was really popular despite her nerdy personality due to her bombshell body. At just the age of 18, she graduated high school and went out into the world ready to do what she had developed a hobby of while she wasn't at school or doing homework. Drawing hentai.

Her tumblr blog was saturated with dirty NSWF tagged and extremely naughty images that she drew on her home pc. After a bit of searching on all the blogs she followed on tumblr she saw an ad to win a free ticket to The Lewdapolos Isles. Excited and naive, she clicked on it and filled out a survey, a couple weeks passed by and she had forgotten all about the sweepstakes to win the trip to The Lewdapolos Isles. Coming home from the coffee shop to draw some more hentai, she checked her inbox to see an email with the title: "YOU'VE WON! CLAIM YOUR TICKET NOW!" Excited once again, she clicked on the ticket, printed it and began packing to visit the isles.

zergmuncher

Done! Whew... took me long enough right? Man I can't wait to see if they get approved! :D

Sorry about the image size Scribus! I can edit it if its too big? (Needs to be taught how as well if people are willing to oblige)

scribus1000

Quote from: zergmuncher on May 07, 2015, 01:12:11 AM
Done! Whew... took me long enough right? Man I can't wait to see if they get approved! :D

Sorry about the image size Scribus! I can edit it if its too big? (Needs to be taught how as well if people are willing to oblige)

Where it has the img code, just add height=xxx (xxx equals a number, not smut). So it's like (img height=400)(/img) replace ()'s with []'s

Quote my post and you'll be able to see it in the below image code.

Both are good chars by the way, I like them and hope they get approved.

zergmuncher

Thanks for the help Scribus! Both my sheets are modified and look much better. The images aren't in your face anymore.

And yeah I really hope they get approved as well.

scribus1000

Quote from: zergmuncher on May 07, 2015, 02:09:14 AM
Thanks for the help Scribus! Both my sheets are modified and look much better. The images aren't in your face anymore.

And yeah I really hope they get approved as well.

Ohohoho, it was not a complaint, I'll clarify that part. :P

zergmuncher

Oh I never thought it was. I think it looks better and honestly thought that the image was too big on my screen as well. Not that I don't like the thought of Mey Mey's co- Never mind... not going to go there.

scribus1000