Seeking Deliciously Fucked up Relationship (F seeking M)

Started by assionpay, January 28, 2019, 01:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

Hey all. I have been RPing for probably 15 years? I write at least 3 paragraphs, and am able to post about every other day.

I have request threads with general ideas, but this one I'm looking for something specific. That kind of fucked up relationship you know is bad for you, but the sex is so good, it's so forbidden, that you just can't leave it. Looking for a bad boy type to play opposite my character, corrupt her a bit, abuse her a bit, control her. There is love, but it's overall an unhealthy relationship. Maybe for them both? Perhaps she's not terribly innocent. I dunno.

If this sparks your interest, PM me, and let's discuss some ideas!

Not sure? Does the thought of pinning a sexy woman down to the bed and fucking her until her knees are weak get you going? Does that distinct gluk gluk sound as you plunge your cock in her mouth deep and hard make you bite your lip? Do you like thinking about getting into trouble? Then I think we can work something out ;)
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0