Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaspider

Merry,

How long has it been we had sex?

Good bye,

Kas.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Lovely Complex

Spidey,

Clearly, we were never in tune
Wish I found that out soon
Hope you like the new hand that lies on top of yours
I'll be over here, destroying all of our pretty little toys.

Cliff
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Lady Shadow

Cliff you have better choice in men than me.

I must depart.

Love,

LS
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Despairs

I am sorry I lied to you about what I did for a living, I thought things would work out, but every time you are with me you risk being killed. In order to keep you alive we must part. You were my first and last love. Take care of yourself and don't let bad things in life get you down.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Dark,
    You told me I was your one and only.  You said I was your first and last love. 
Clearly you weren't speaking to me but to Lady S! 
I'm so out of here!  *sob*
~m
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Endorphin

Merry, you said that pearl necklaces were your absolute favorite thing... but I had something entirely different in mind!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Merry Gentry

Dearest Endorphin, 
   You said you'd bring me diamonds.  You said you'd bring me rubies.
All I ever asked for was pearls... .and got, nothing.  *sigh*
I'm off to find someone that will keep their promises!
later babe,
  ~M
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lovely Complex

Merry,

You said you wanted to give this another shot but only if I could wear your pearls, which you lied about. So, I think it's best we part ways again and if you're missing some pearls, don't come looking for me again. See ya. Or not.

Cliff

Merry Gentry

Cliff
   You Stole the pearls!  I can't believe this!  I'm calling the police!
~M

Lovely Complex

Merry,

You can't prove that! Since you're turning me in, peace out! Quickly books a trip to the Bahamas and leave ASAP.

Cliff.

Merry Gentry

Cliff,
Did you just skip the country...with my GUCCI luggage!? And the pearls!? 
I swear I will hunt you  down! 
*screams*
We Are Done!

Lovely Complex

Calls Merry.

Hello... It's me. I just called to say that if you haven't figured it out, we're through! Thanks for the Gucci luggage and pearls! Ricardo likes them.
Okay, bye.

Merry Gentry

Cliff,
   I gave you everything.. and it wasn't enough. 
You took my luggage, my pearls, you apparently emptied my bank account and have found someone new to spend my money on!
*sobs*  don't come back... you've broken my heart  *sob..sob*

MasterMischief

The cuddling was great.  The biting, not so much.

Lovely Complex

Mischief,

You paid more attention to Llamas than you did to me and I'm unsure how I feel about that. When you want to pay more attention to me, I'll be waiting. Actually, no I won't. See ya.

Cliff

MasterMischief

I don't date pirates you scurvy knave!

Merry Gentry

Dear MM,
   you're never around... I can't have a relationship with someone I can never see! 
  later,
    m

Kaspider

Dear Merry,

I saw you wearing panties in the house last night. When you were told not to.

See you again.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Merry Gentry

Dear Kas,
   you said I couldn't wear the black panties, you never said I couldn't wear the white ones.. as a matter of fact
you said you liked the white ones w/ the stocking straps... I just can't please you.
I'm off to find someone that wants me regardless of what I'm wearing!
buh bye..

Lovely Complex

Merry,

You said if I left what's his face for you, you'd let me wear your panties but again, that was a lie. So, I am out of your life again and I won't be back. Or as Taylor Swift said, we're never, ever, ever getting back together. Like ever.

Blows one last kiss.

Cliff <3

Merry Gentry

Clff
   you wear my clothes, my shoes, my jewelry... all of which is fine..
most of my heels look really great on you...
You never, however, put them back as I've asked you SO many times!
we're done... find someone else to let you borrow all their stuff!

WordSmith

Despairs

There you go again accusing me of stealing your favorite jewelry, when you have been wearing it this entire time. I had planned on marrying you, however that ship sailed upon your twenty-fifth accusation of me stealing your damn jewelry. Good-bye handsome, hope you find someone else to enjoy life with. 
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Merry Gentry

Dear Dark
    you're kinda... well, dark.  I need someone that will be in the light with me.. Sorry!

Lovely Complex

Merry, I hardly ever see your face anymore and I got to see who I am being with. Plus, you wouldn’t let me wear your lace bra for a second. A SECOND! Nope, I’m good with Ricardo. ;D See ya around though. Or not. XD

Cliff