The Mamalian Slave Trade - sci-fi exotic, NC/EX - need Reptiles AND slaves!

Started by Chrystal, December 05, 2011, 05:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Trieste

Pssst, people looking for good pictures can always look up Star Wars Trandoshans, too. They're a cold-blooded race of reptilians that usually look pretty fierce.

*sneaks back out*

Dashenka

Quote from: Chrystal on December 18, 2011, 05:37:01 AM
PM sent... hope at least one of them is useful?

Indeed. Hi Dashenka

Yes, the reptiles are the slave traders (along with the other cold-blooded races) and the mammals are the slaves.

I could use more reptiles. As for breed of reptile, I'm not especially concerned - whatever floats your boat, or matches the pic-base you find.

I am always happy to accept more slaves as well - the more the merrier when it comes to cargo... but the problem with having an imbalance is that some slaves may find themselves left out.

I can play both no problem. I'll try to upload a picture a friend of mine drew. It's a naga-woman... does that work?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Naga woman works just fine... *grins*

Crew slots are getting short, (thankfully).

Any ideas for additional crew posts are welcome.... I just thought of a new one, actually...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Chrystal

I just did a quick count of approved characters. So far I have six slaves and four crew.

A couple more slaves would be useful, to give a nice 2-1 balance. That's not to say that crew are restricted to picking two slaves and sticking to them, in fact I'd much prefer it if crew took a slave to bed, then dumped him/her for another, and that slave was picked up by another crew member... Then again, I'm not saying that crew can't have a "favourite" slave that they keep coming back to time and again.

So.. uh, yes... Actually I need both! Anyone wanting to create two characters will be most welcome.

Kimera

I won't making another character (slave or another crew). Another reptile maybe?

Chrystal

*chuckles* Kim, please read the character creation rules? One of each please...!

Kimera

Chrystal

Please would everyone who is still interested in playing please post in the OOC thread to let me know?

I am planning on getting this going very soon now, but before I do there are a few details I would like player input on. They will be discussed in the OOC thread, not here, as they are game specific and don't belong in the recruitment thread...

Thanks.

Lady Quixote

If possible I would like to join the crew as a male Salamander the medic...I presume you are still looking for reptiles and a medic?  If other positions are open I have an idea for a cephalopoid engineer too.

Thanks.

Chrystal

Hi MV. Medic is still open - actually was added when all the other crew positions were filled. Engineer is taken, sorry.

Please forward a completed character profile to me by PM for approval, and have a quick read through all the threads. I need you to select a cabin from the ship plan in the OOC thread, too. I think I need to decide where the sick-bay is.

Other roles are basically just "deck hands" - mostly lizards with no real training, used to move things around, point guns, carry slaves, stuff like that.