Relationship gone wrong (Sweetamber18 and AAA111)

Started by sweetamber18, February 20, 2010, 09:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetamber18

(ok so how do you wanna do this?  Anything in particular in mind?)

AAA111

(Um we can set up our own characters..and maybe proceed from there?)

AAA111

(Do you want me to start it up or do you..doesn't matter either way to me!)

sweetamber18

(lol i can start, my computer was having trouble last night.)
Chris was sitting at the table, tapping his fingers on it while waiting for her to show up.  He wanted to be on neutral ground when he broke up with her, maybe it would make it a little easier.  His short black hair was slicked back, and his green eyes glistened brightly.  He was known for wearing nice dress shirts and black slacks anywhere he went.  He looked up in time to see her walking into the resturaunt. Well, he thought to himself, lets get this over with.

AAA111

(just was wondering.. thank you!)

Riley walked into the restaraunt and saw Chris sitting at the table. He told her to meet her here. He had something he wanted to tell her. I wonder what he wants to tell me. I hope it's not bad. I really hope not. She has long brown hair and gorgeous baby blue eyes. She is very casual and laid back and is just wearing a pair of jeans and a nice t-shirt.

sweetamber18

*watches Riley walk up to the table and take a seat*
Hello Riley, I need to talk to you about something.
*looks her straight in the eye*
I've found another girlfriend, Riley.  I'm sorry.
*Sits and waits on her reaction*

AAA111

*looks him straight in the eye*
"Wow my friends were right..you are a complete asshole. Like seriously Chris"
*Just sits there not sure what to say

sweetamber18

*keeps his calm composure*
Well then, that went a lot better than expected.....at least you didn't do like you usually do and burst into tears and scream and make a fool out of yourself and me.

AAA111

*Looks at you shocked*
"I gave you three FUCKING years chris. THREE YEARS and you go and break my heart like that. You have some fucking nerve."
*She says as she starts to scream and suddenly she burst into tears..after letting all of her emotions out..she loved him well she still does even after this*

sweetamber18

*sighs*
I spoke to soon.  I think it's time we go our own ways, Riley.  You're holding me back.  I can't get a promotion if I stay here like you want me to.  You won't let me change jobs, even if another job pays better or is better suited for me.  I'm sorry, Riley, I need someone who'll let me be, well, me.

AAA111

*looks at you*
"you slept with her didn't you. after 3 fucking years you decide this. I'd do anything for you. I've been moody lately and I know and I'm sorry but I don't want to lose you in my life. I don't"

sweetamber18

*he fights with the urge to walk away without another word.  he had at one point loved this girl, and he owed her at the least an explanation*
Keep your voice down, Riley.  Now you listen to me for once.  You've been more than moody, you've been straight up controlling.  I can't live like that, Riley.  I NEED to have some freedom.  And no, I have more sense than to have slept with her.  I haven't even slept with you, and we've been together for three years.  I meant what I said about not sleeping with anyone till marraige.  Unless you can come up with some magical cure for your controlliveness, then we're done.
*stands up and collects his coat of the back of his chair, fully aware that everyone is watching them now*

AAA111

*She grabs his arm*
"Please try us out some more. I can do better. I can change. I will change for you. I think we are worth trying to save so please don't stop believing in us. I never have. I love you more than I ever thought I could love someone Chris. I love you soo much"

sweetamber18

*stands there looking at her small hands wrapped around his arm*
No.  I'm in love with Crystal now, not you.  I'm sorry...
*pulls his arm out of her reach*
There isn't enough relationship between us to try and fix it anymore, it would be pointless and a waste of both of our times.

AAA111

*Looks at you completely distraught*
"I loved you and you up and broke my heart. Just be careful now. Luke and Chase aren't gonna be happy with you. Your such a prick"
*I slap you hard across the face and I walk out*

sweetamber18

*Watches her walk away and sighs again, going to his own car*
Of course, I'm so SCARED of luke and Chase.  Has she lost her mind?  I'm bigger than the both of them put together.
(ok so what now?  I don't know what to do after this...)

AAA111

(maybe somehow they will come back together..he realizes she is the one?)
*SHe goes out to her car and just sits there and starts to cry not sure what to do anymore*

sweetamber18

*He climbs into his car and slams the door behind him, turns on the car and goes home.  When he gets there he is greeted by Crystal.  "How did it go sweetie?"  She asks as he takes off his coat.  "As good as it could have went I guess.  I knew she would panic like she did."*

*In bed that night he sits there thinking about what happened the day before, pondering if he had done the right thing or not.*

AAA111

*She lays down in bed and she grabs her phone..she needs to text him one last time*
"Hi I know you want me to leave you alone but I want you to know that it wasn't a waste of 3 years..it was the best 3 years of my life. I know I messed up big time and I'm gonna have to pay the price for it. I know how amazing you are and all i want is for you to be happy. I wish it was with me but if it isn't then all that matters is that your happy. just needed to let you know that and that i loved you whole=heartedly and I never lied about that. Sorry I was controlling. I'm working on it. "

sweetamber18

*hears his phone vibrate and grabs in off the bedside table.  Walks into the living room leaving Crystal asleep*
What the.....Oh my God.  What have I done?
*Sinks onto the couch with the phone still in his hands*
I've really screwed up, haven't I.
*pulls out his walet and looks at the picture of him and Riley*
I can't do this...I can't.
*gets up and leaves Crystals, making the long drive over to Riley's in the darkness of night*

AAA111

*She is at home laying in bed watching some tv trying not to think about chris but the pictures of them are everywhere. She doesn't have the courage to take them down yet. But soon*
I still love him..but things can't be anymore. They just can't and that sucks"
*She tells herself

sweetamber18

*takes a deep breath and knocks on Riley's front door, waits paitently for an answer*

AAA111

*She answers the door in a pair of his pants and his shirt that she never gave him back. She always feel safe in them and she doesn't want to lose that feeling yet*
"Wow look who it is..mr-i-cant-be-with-you"
*She says sarcastically

sweetamber18

*had forgoten to even change out of his pajamas before leaving the house*
Hello Riley.  I got your text....
*can't stop thinking about what a fool he was to have let her go*

AAA111

*She looks at him*
"Yeah just thought you should know"
*she shrugs*
"IS that all?"
*she is trying to push him away..she is scared he is gonna hurt her again*

sweetamber18

*Steps forward and wraps his arms around her and for the first time since they had known each other he allowed himself to cry in front of her*
God what kind of moron have I been Riley?  How could I have given up such a wonderful girl like you? 
*Hugs her close and continues to cry*

AAA111

*She wants to hit him and tell him off but she can't. She just hugs him back.*
"What can I say I'm in love with an idiot"
*Laughing*

AAA111

*She nods and moves aside so he can come in*
"Come on in"

sweetamber18

*walks into the living room and sits down*
Listen Riley I'm so sorry for what I said to you earlier.  I don't know what I was thinking.

AAA111

*she shrugs*
"Maybe you were right and you deserve to be happy"

sweetamber18

*shakes his head firmly*
No, I was wrong.  You are the only girl for me.  Can you ever forgive me?

AAA111

*she shrugs*
"You told me I was too controlling chris. And what about this other girl your in love with?"

sweetamber18

*looks up at her*
If you want me to leave I will, Riley.

AAA111

*looks up at him*
"I just don't see why all of a sudden you changed your mind"
*She still loves him*

sweetamber18

*laughs*
I needed a good kick in the butt, and that text message was it, hun.  I think I just needed to be reassured that you still loved me.

AAA111

*laughs*
"of course i love you..why else would i stay with you for 3 years..what about that girl?"

sweetamber18

*Just remembers that Crystal even existed*
I'll tell her that we'll just be roommates.  We wern't really dating anyways. 
(sorry bout not being on in so long!)

AAA111

"well maybe i don't wanna date you..ever think of that?"
*she loves teasing him..he looks cute when he is hurt. *

sweetamber18

Oh really now?  And maybe I wanna...lets see...
*looks around the room for a few moments, then leaps up and grabs her cell phone off the end table*
Maybe I wanna see who you text!  Huh, what now?!?
*leaps around her living room in circles acting like an idiot, laughing and smiling as he holds her phone up so she can't reach it*

AAA111

*she laughs and shakes her head*
"oh you know just some hot boys"
laughs

sweetamber18

*keeps running around the apartment like a moron*

AAA111

*laughs*
"go ahead and look..nothing to be ashamed of. we aren't really dating right now anyways"
*she likes seeing him squirm

sweetamber18

*Slips up behind her and slides her phone into her hand*
I have not interest in reading them.  It's none of my business anyways.

AAA111

"Right sure..you don't care if i'm hanging out with other guys. I know you do. You probably hate it"
*She isn't sure exactly what he feels..*

sweetamber18

*laughs and cuddles her closer*
I don't care if you hang out with other guys, honest.
*gives her a devious smile*

AAA111

*She looks up at him*
"OH yeah? What's with that smile then huh?"
*She says as she puts her arms around him*

sweetamber18

AAA111

"That evil smile..I know you too well. What's with it?"
*She says looking up at him

sweetamber18

*laughs*
I just felt like make you....suspicious of me is all.

AAA111

"What you got some lucky lady hanging onto your every word or something?"
*She asks grinning up at him*

AAA111

"Oh do I really..what if i don't want us back?"
*She really does..She misses him. She just like teasing him*

sweetamber18

*thinks seriously for a moment*
If thats the case, I may have to go jump of the roof of my apartment building.

AAA111

*She sighs*
"What no..don't do that. How about we do this?"
*She says as she kisses him on the lips lovingly.

sweetamber18

*returns the kiss gently then pulls away*
I like that much better.

AAA111

sweetamber18

*Falls backwards onto the couch and relaxes*
Wanna sit with me?
*Pats the seat beside me*

AAA111

*She nods as she lays her head onto his lap and sighs..Loving the feeling of being back with him..the love of her life. She has missed him so much*

sweetamber18

*smiles and slides his hands through her beautiful hair, enjoying spending time with her*
I love you.

AAA111

*smile as she looks up at him*
"love you too loser"

sweetamber18

*holds her down and tickles her constantly*
I'm a loser now huh?

AAA111

sweetamber18

*Laughs and rolls off to the side*
Of course I'm a cute loser!

AAA111

*she smiles*
"so dont u need to go home or something...what about that girl or something"
*she asks*

sweetamber18

*sighs heavely*
I'm not really worried about her, she was just a roomie anyways.

AAA111

"are you still a player?"
*she knows he isn't but she just loves to tease him*

AAA111

"No girls on the side..because I am tired of that. I want a stand-up guy who can treat me right..though I'm not quite sure what that means"
*She says laughing*

sweetamber18

*Smiles and pulls her close to him in a hug*
I promise to do my best  not to ever run around on you again.

(Sorry bout not being on in so long, I'm out of state and I very rarely have acess to a computer.  I don't know how long I'll be gone, guess it depends on how long my aunt needs my help.)

AAA111

*she looks at him in shock*
"you mean you actually cheated on me..i didn't know you did. I wanted to believe that you didn't..How can I trust you now?"
*I say looking at you with a pissed off look*

(It is fine..No worries!)

sweetamber18

*Looks at her curiously*
Isn't that what you considered my relationship with the other girl to be?  The one whos still sleeping in my apartment?
*Laughs at her pissed off look*

AAA111

*Looks at you sternly*
"Right so now it is my fault. Maybe I was dumb to take you back. And why are you laughing. It's really not funny"
*Still incredibly mad at him*

sweetamber18

*kisses the top of your head softly*
No darling, I'm not saying that it's your fault.
*Smiles down at you with a gentle look on my face*
I was laughing at how adorable you look when your mad.

AAA111

"You know you are a class ass jerk"
*I say completely pissed off*

sweetamber18

*Continues to laught easily*
Oh come on hunny, calm down a little will ya?  You know your the only one for me.

AAA111

*she gives him the look*
"obviously not if you cheated on me"

sweetamber18

*sighs heavily*
I don't call finding a female roommate cheating.  And that's all she really was, hun.  She was never anything more than a roommate and a friend.

AAA111

*sighs*
"you just told me you did cheat on me"
*says loudly*

sweetamber18

I didn't mean it like that hun.  I'm sorry if it came out wrong.

AAA111

*she sighs as she shakes her head at him*
"Uh boys"
*laughs*

sweetamber18

AAA111

"for some odd reason i love you too..don't ask me why but i do"

sweetamber18

You love me because I'm the best looking guy you've ever seen of course!
*I laugh heartily at the look of pretend shock on your face*

AAA111

"UHHHH noooo Ive seen way hotter guys than you"
*looking at him and laughing..still loving to tease him after all this time*

sweetamber18

*Leans forward and takes her hands lovingly in his, gently rubbing the skin between each finger*
I love you, Riley.  I really do.

AAA111

*She looks at him as she shakes her head*

"Well I guess I love you too."

sweetamber18

"I'm sorry for being such an ass eariler...I don't know what came over me."

AAA111

sweetamber18

*I sigh, not truely understanding how to explain myself*
"I don't know, babe.  I really don't have a clue.

AAA111

*Looks up at you in a complete and serious tone*
"I wasn't good enough for you. That's why you left me."

sweetamber18

"No, it wasn't that.  You are good enough for me."
*I reach across the table and grab your hands*
"You really are good enough for me.  In fact, I don't deserve to have a woman as good as you."

AAA111

*She holds his hand feeling the warmth of them and smiling*
"But then why? I don't understand. Is it the sex part of our relationship?"
*She looks clearly confused.

sweetamber18

*I rub my long lean fingers over you small hands*
I seen you eating lunch with that Toby guy for the last several weeks, I guess I just got jealous.

AAA111

"What? Toby? My lab partner? Seriously Mike? ReallY?"
*I look at you confused as to why.*

sweetamber18

"I couldn't help it!  You were spending more time with him then you ever do with me."

AAA111

"That's because we had like 5 projects due that week and you were always busy with classes, work, or the frat. You should have said something babe"

sweetamber18

*Gives you the look*
"Said something?  I'm a man!  I feel as though I shouldn't have to say anything."

AAA111

*Gives him an irritated annoyed look*
"Excuse me? How the hell am I supposed to know that you "jealous". But it is fine for you to hang out with all those girls and I CAN'T SAY A WORD. Such a hypocrite"
*Groans*

sweetamber18

*gives her a confused look*
"What girls?  You mean the ones that were at my b-day party last week?"

AAA111

*Nods*
"Yeah the ones that are you "bday party" ever week. THere everywhere."

sweetamber18

*Laughs*  "Babe, most of the girls I hang around are family.  The red head I spend the most time with of all of them?  She's my cousion.  And it isn't really that many, usually only Sam and Trina." 
*Has an entertaining thought*
"Hey, I thought you'd be happy, they've been helping me with my anger issues.  Come on now, don't you agree that I've been doing better about not losing my temper?"

AAA111

*Gives him a serious look*
"It's not funny. It's really not. Most of the guys I hang around are family or friends of my family or school lab partners"
*SHe nods*
"Yes I do agree with the temper thing but your still being difficult right now"

sweetamber18

"Thing is, I don't look at my cousins the way you do Toby.  You're always looking at him like he's a saint or something.  You never look at me that way, never."

AAA111

She looks at him clearly irritated. "You don't know how my mind thinks. You don't know what I think about you"

sweetamber18

*gives her a sarcastic look*
"That's what I've been saying all evening!  I don't think you even see us in a relationship anymore!"
*the increasing loud conversation is begining to bother the other people in the restaurant, many who look really aggitated*
"Come on babe, lets go talk at my place."

AAA111

*Nods. She walks out of the restaraunt and onto the street. She waits for him there not saying a word. Not exactly sure what to do or say but a tear rolls down the side of her face anyways. She loves him so much and it hurts that he doesn't see that.*

sweetamber18

*He pays the waitress for the drinks and walks out after her, leading the way to his car.  He unlocks the doors and waits until she's in and buckled up before driving off.  Once at his house, he parks the car and gets out, slamming the door a little harder than needed.  He unlocks his front door and waits on the living room couch for her to come inside*

AAA111

She comes into his house as she sits down on the couch opposite from him*

"I can leave him if you want because obviously your mad"

One tear falls down each side of her face.

sweetamber18

*He sighed, running his hand through his thick hair*
"No babe, you ain't got to leave.  I just wanna work this out."

AAA111

*She sighed in frustration*
"Fine what do you wanna talk about? The fact that you think that I DON'T wanna be in a relationship with you when in all fact you know nothing." I get very defensive very easily when I feel like I'm being attacked.

sweetamber18

*He looked at her intently, as though he were trying to see down to her very soul*
"Then tell me what I don't know, otherwise I'll never know.

AAA111

*She looked back at him seriously*
"Well there is the fact that I love you more than ANYTHING in this world. You are my life and I don't even think I can be able to express how much you mean to me. You are seriously my hero and I look up to you so much. Your the love of my life."
*She smiles*

sweetamber18

*He looks at her, completely baffeled.  One minute she was ready to kill him, the next she is expressing how much she loves him.  He looks at her seriously*
Have you ever considered taking medicine for your vicious mood swings babe?

AAA111

*She hits him in the arm hard*
"Have you ever considered taking medicine for being a guy?"

sweetamber18

*Laughs*
"I do, it's called a reality check pill.  I take one twice a day, sometimes more when my sister desides to eat lunch with me at the college.  She nearly beats me to death with that pill."

AAA111

*She looks at him confused*
"What are you talking about??"

sweetamber18

*He smiled at her*
"Pretty much my sister beats me up every morning and every night and calls it my reality check pill.  You asked if I took anything for being a guy, and that's it."
*His smile widend*
"At least, she calls it beating me.  Very rarely does she actually hurt me."

AAA111

*She looks at him interested and intrigued*
"Well please explain more about these lunches babe"
*His sister and his girlfriend were pretty close but shed never heard this*

sweetamber18

"It's something she's done for years, ever since our mother died.  She died when I was 10, Trina was 14 at the time.  For the first few months after she died, we both mopped around, like you would expect children to do.  But after that, Trina would make a point of making sure that I wouldn't dwell on the past, which consisted of 'distracting' me.  Her idea of a distraction and my idea of a beating seem to be similar."

AAA111

"Honey did she hit you??"

*She looks at him very very concerned now that this is physical abuse*

sweetamber18

*He burst into laughter so hard he stomach began to hurt*
"She hit me alright, but she had to hit me 30 times in the same spot to even leave a small brusie.  She never really hurt me Riley.  Just brought me back to reality.  If it weren't for that I'd be in an insane aslyum by now."

AAA111

"Oh because of me? Honey do you ever talk to her about us or even me?"

sweetamber18

"You never cease to amaze me, babe.  Of course I talk about us to her, you've even met her several times.  And no, I'd not be crazy because of you, I'd been crazy long  before I ever met you."
*He winks at her devilishly*

AAA111

"I know I know we've met but I wasn't sure if you ever talked about us. I just wish you wouldn't be so damn jealous. Ugh" She says

sweetamber18

*He looks at her, remembering all the things that he loved about her, trying to figure out why things were going the way they were*

AAA111

sweetamber18

*He shakes he head and looks down at the carpet, his mind still racing*
"Nothing babe, just thinking.  So being as we never got the chance to eat at the resturant, wanna grab some take-out?"

AAA111

She grabs the bottom of his chin as she looks at him. "You can talk to me about anything babe. Anything. Yes take-out sounds good to me." She smiles

sweetamber18

*He rises and reaches for the phone*
What are you in the mood for?  Chinese?  Pizza?  You pick.
*He's hoping that food will help her forget about his thinking*

AAA111

She smiles at him.
"Pizza please. Order than we are going to talk about what your head is thinking about"
She smiles .

sweetamber18

*He dials up the number to his favorite pizza place*
"Hi, I'd like to order a supreme and a..."
"Hey babe what do you want?"

AAA111

"MM I want a meat lovers pizza and some breadsticks please" She smiles at him.

sweetamber18

*Returns to the phone*
"...and a Meat Lover's pizza and two large orders of breadsticks."
*a few moments of silence*
"Yea I would like it delivered.  Address is 392 Tobisc Lane.  Thanks."

AAA111

She smiles at him as she holds his hand and rests her hand onto his shoulder*

sweetamber18

*He looks down at her shocked.  After all the mess, she was still willing to touch him.*

AAA111

*She was in love with him and would do almost anything for him*
"So what is going on in that crazy head of yours"

AAA111

*SHe laughs*
"Nothing about us babe..We still need to talk about us."

sweetamber18

*He smiles at her*
"It has more to do with us than you might think."

AAA111

She nods as she looks at him.
"Fine please explain to me sweetie"

sweetamber18

"Alright then.  You are ecentic, fun loving and down to earth.  I'm very technical minded, caculating and rude.  Tell me, how can the two of us have any chemistry when we are so different?"

AAA111

She looks at us confused.
"So fine then your going to give up on us just like that. Not even a fight for us. And how are you rude? Don't get that. "

sweetamber18

*He begins to laugh so hard he has to grab ahold of the table to stable himself.8
"I never said I was giving up babe, it was just a simple question."

AAA111

"Stop it. IT IS NOT FUNNY!! We can last because I love you and you love me and that is all that matters love"

sweetamber18

*Her shouting only caused him to laugh harder as he slipped down to the floor holding his side.8
"Baby, you're so cute when your mad."

AAA111

She groaned in annoyance as she slapped him up the side of the side*
"I'm this close *holding up her fingers close together* to telling you to fuck off..So closeeee"

sweetamber18

"Oh calm down suga,"  He said as he pulled her down onto his lap.  He craddled her head agaist his chest gently.

AAA111

"No I won't calm down. Your the jerk that thinks it is funny when I'm completely pissed off." I give you an annoyed look.

sweetamber18

"I said that you LOOKED funny babe, I didn't say the situation was funny."

AAA111

"OOHHH big difference." I say in a huge sarcastic tone.

sweetamber18

"See, I knew you'd see it my way!" 
*Kisses you on the top of the head.*

AAA111

sweetamber18

"I'm not being an ass, I'm trying to be funny."

AAA111

sweetamber18

"Oh you can give me that look all you want to, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop being me." 

*He smiled devilishly.*

AAA111

sweetamber18

*I think we should start a new rp, lol it seems that this one has gone a little stale don't you think?*

AAA111

Yes I completely agree..what were you thinking of doing? :-)

sweetamber18

Hmm....I don't really know.....do you have any ideas?

AAA111

Hmmm not really sure best friends long distance couple or something flee ing those lines idk haha

sweetamber18

Hmm.....lets see......two friends in highschool that go through all the troubles of the average highschooler...oh oh I'm going to go ahead and start another topic :D

AAA111