The Story of O (interest Check)

Started by Bloody Rose, February 24, 2011, 10:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

I would also be interested for a trainer role if their are spaces still available. I've definitely got to agree with the idea of safe words assuming we were going for a consensual idea.

Also. would their be a place for a sorta master of the house role? someone who great's guests, runs the accounts and generally keeps everything in order. (Aswell as getting down and dirty in the training of the slaves), possibly testing the new slaves to see how their training is progressing. If so I'd love to play something like that.

Secretwriter

With there being more male trainers stepping up, I might be interested again in playing a female slave, it depends on how things go.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Montagne

How goes finding a GM, any luck? If needs be I would be happy to put myself forwards, although I'm a little inexperience I've run alot of offline RP's

Missy

I am still interested in playing.

Perhaps we could have more than one GM?

I would be willing to be part of a team, I have a little bit of experience as a GM. Only a few months though, fairly recently.

rocknrolla

I'm already running a similar game, so if need be I won't mind throwing me hat in the fray... we really should get this going people!
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Anesa

I agree....I think there's plenty of interest now. :-)

subjuanita

I agree also, need to get moving on starting this group role play, instead of just talking about it.

Missy

okay I can set up a OOC thread and character thread, but we should probably come up with a name for it other than "The Story of O"

Any suggestions?

subjuanita

Just tossing some ideas out. Would like to hear others too...

Training the new slaves

Learning things you don't learn at school

The Mansion's Adult Education Class

Missy

Those are all good ones

I like the idea of something about a Mansion or Manor.

I think it would be best if we held a vote over it.

So we need a suggestion and we need someone to second it in order for a title to become an option for the vote.

Sound good to everyone?

I'll open the vote on thursday or friday, depending on how long it takes to get a couple of options.

Anesa

"Malleable Manor/Mansion"...

"Mansion of Servants"

subjuanita

Maid for the Mansion

Made for the Mansion (I like this one better)

Anesa

Mansion for Molding of the Minds

or Molding of the Minds Manor/Mansion?  ;P

subjuanita

Kyra Q

Beautifully Deviant Solicitations at the Manor?

:P

rocknrolla

People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Secretwriter

title should be something catchy, something that might bring in more players, pique their curiosity.  Lol using the acronym of BDSM has been done before :P Just sayin'.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

rocknrolla

Quote from: Secretwriter on August 10, 2011, 06:31:52 AM
title should be something catchy, something that might bring in more players, pique their curiosity.  Lol using the acronym of BDSM has been done before :P Just sayin'.

I thought it was catchy, but you've been around longer :-)

Agree with what somebody said above, lets just make a new thread (I don't know what is E's policy on linking a new game on another game thread) and put up a poll with seven to eight different titles to start things afresh, depending on what someone likes best. I and so many other have already offered to do thus, at this stage I suppose everybody is just looking for an affirmative to get this horse on the track. :P

A/As (Updated 1/30)

subjuanita

Let's not spend too much time on what the name of the thread will be. Just list the choices and have a vote. We should also decide more of how the role play will operate (how are people matched up and for how long, etc etc) as different ideas have been presented.

Missy

I would start a new thread, but it just seems silly to me to start a new thread to decide what we're going to call the game. How about we hold the vote, then we can start the new thread. In fact we can just move discussions to an official OOC thread for the RP after that and have those discussions there and just use a thread in this forum for recruitment.

I like the "Made for the Manor" suggestion.

Though I also want to suggest "The Manor House" it sounds cool to me like a sort of discreet name for the service provided.

So it looks like at this point we have two suggestions with seconds, remember there are no bad suggestions, so keep them coming!

Quote from: Seconded Options
Beautifully Deviant Solicitations at the Manor?
Made for the Manor

At this point I think we have a few things on the agenda for clarification before we can start up.

1. vote for original name (in progress)
2. characters
3. defining the setting a little more to ensure some consistency
4. general limitations? (is there anything we don't want to see anyone doing period)
5. number of RP threads we'll be using.

For characters I made up a sheet we can use, I don't see why we can;t go ahead and start making characters. It might help us get a better idea of who's interesting to pair up with. Please keep a copy of your character on your hard drive however, since we don't have an official character thread yet.
Quote from: character sheet
Player:
Name:
Ethnicity/Nationality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fetish Experience: characters experience in fetish
Role: Trainer or slave
Sexual Orientation: gay, straight or bi
Interests:
Limitations:
Other:
Player Notes:

Defining the setting actually has two parts, firstly what subjuanita said about some people having different ideas which will need to be resolved. Secondly the opening scene someone (sorry, I'm really bad with names, please forgive me on that) suggested trying.

For the general setting I was thinking the Manor House is run as a service to individuals who wish to explore their submissive side. Maybe there's a website set up which has the information and contact details for those interested in the service. The website offers an "authentic slave[girl/boy] experience for those wishing to explore their submissive side" or something like that. A few things are the same for all the submissives, such as all submissives live on the lower floor in the cells. And they're all expected to learn to be obedient and submissive (since submissive play is what they're singing up for anyway) but I think a few things might be optional and up to what the individual submissive signs up for or opts out of in their initial application. For example I want my character to be available for 24/7 play, but that's an option and not a requirement. I think at least one of the people here also said she wanted her character to be traded between different trainers, so it could be optional for a slave to be tradeable or to work with a single consistent trainer (I personally prefer a primary trainer for my character, but am not opposed to the occasional brief switch to another). This kind of makes sense since the submsissives are customers here, different people have different interests and they're paying for different kinds of play, so the Manor is set up to cater to this. Thoughts?

Someone (again I apollogize for having difficulty remembering whom, I'll get everyone's names down sooner or later) suggested an opening scene which was sort of a meet and greet without any D/s expectation (though not precluding sex from the scene either) I think we should probably work out a few details to this scene before going to it, since everyone's going to be involved. I was thinking we could open it with the submissives arriving at the Manor in limo's and then proceeding to meet their new trainers. As said before, sex is acceptable, but not a requirment in this scene. I think the head of the house can introduce himself and all the others may also perhaps then the character just socialize, stepping into sex as they feel comfortable and ready. They can step out of this scene to create scenes of their own elsewhere in the mansion. Thoughts?

I figure most people will just work out with their trainer/dominant-player partner what type of scenes they want to do and most people will probably be doing different things, but there may be a few things we just generally don't want to have in our group. If that's so I think we need to define those limitations now before we have any sort of disagreement. Personally I can tolerate some things as long as I don't have to take part in them, so if the group doesn't agree with me then that's fine. I personally would prefer not to see any blood or cutting type of things in this roleplay and I'm not really into heavy S/M (though light to moderate S/M is fine) I don't mind whips or pain by any means, but more severe things whiping to bruising and welts are not my cup of tea. Of course it's up to the group I just want to put that out there in case anyone agrees with me.

Lastly before we start we need to know exactly how many roleplay threads we're going to use so I know what threads I need to create. I'm thinking three or four for the moment.

The Main Floor/The Ground Floor
The Upper Floor/Trainers Suites
The Lower Floor/Cell Blocks
The Lower Floor/The Dungeon (for those who are interested, not everyone needs to post here)
The Main Floor/The Gym

Alternatively we could have each of the trainers create their own thread for his or her suite. I think it would be interesting to have scenes set in the trainer suites.

Anesa

MCsc?  Will the Cell blocks be taking the place of the 'Slave's Quarters"?  Also, I said I would do either part, Dominant or Submissive, (however, I do "prefer" playing the submissive).  Just wondering if I need to go ahead and do a Dominant character sheet? or do you think there are already enough Dominants interested?

Missy

Slave's quarters works well also.

I'm not gonna make the group do something they don't want to. If I start heading in one direction and someone feels it would be more fun to do something else, please don't hesitate to say so. If there's different opinions among the group then we can hold a vote for it (if it's one of those things that would affect the group as a whole that is)

That's another thing though we need to have some definition on what each section looks like so consistencies sake.

I had invisionned the slave's quarters as being more like cell's, but of course if the group wants to take it into a different direction then that's fine too.

I'm going to start working on descriptions which will be in the first post of each RP thread representing an area. I'll post them up for constructive critique as I finish them.

Also, thanks camille! We probably should run a roll call really quickly too.

Let's do it this way, since it will be a little easier for me to keep track of then the way I tried it the last time:

Here's a list of gender/role preference combinations just copy paste this into your post from the last person to do so and add +1 to the gender/role preference you have and I'll just look over and double check to make sure no one gets missed.

Male, Trainer: 0
Female, Trainer: 0
either gender, Trainer: 0
male, submissive: 0
female, submissive: 1
either gender, submissive: 0
Male, either role: 0
Female, either role: 0
any: 0

that will be much easier than the way I tried to count it before, thanks!

Montagne

Hey guys and girls! looking forward to posting my character soon.

If we make the character thread also a place to vote for the name, we can kill two birds with one stone and get the game up and running soon, can't wait to dive into the action!

Before I do it, is there any players who have an issue with me playing the Master of the house? I'd be very interested in the role. If there is, I'm perfectly happy to play a normal trainer (And don't worry, I'll still be up for training slaves as Master of the house.)

Male, Trainer: 1
Female, Trainer: 0
either gender, Trainer: 0
male, submissive: 0
female, submissive: 1
either gender, submissive: 0
Male, either role: 0
Female, either role: 0
any: 0

Montagne

Also, If we are playing as a trainer, will they also be able to describe their own suites, as I assume a trainer would be aloud to make their room as they see fit to help with their job, or are we planning for a set layout? The slave quarters are probably going to be pretty empty and uniform, but the players playing the submissives should really decide together if they want stuff like bed's and personal items, and if the rooms will contain any restraints etc.

*A bit of an update*

At the moment MCsc will be taking the role as main GM, with me as a secondary helper GM. Giving us one GM in both the sub and Dom camp. I will be compiling possible names for the game here in this post, so check back regularly for updates. If you have an idea, just post and I'll add it. I will open a thread for voting on the name Saturday, so make sure you get all your suggestions in before, as I don't believe polls can be changed once they begin.

Many thanks! Red

Possible Titles

Training the new slaves

Learning things you don't learn at school

The Mansion's Adult Education Class

Malleable Manor/Mansion

Mansion of Servants

Maid for the Mansion

Made for the Mansion

Mansion for Molding of the Minds

Mind your manners at the Manor

The Manor House

Beautifully Deviant Solicitations at the Manor? (BDSM)

Missy

So Red Doctor is our second GM. I'm going to be chief GM since you can't have a democracy of two and because I think anything that really needs to be voted on should be voted on by the group.

I've asked him to take over the voting for the original name however he feels is best.

Also does anyone other than RD want to be Master/Misstress of the House?

As far as trainer suites I was thinking every suite was going to have four rooms. One lavish bathroom and three other rooms to decorate however he or she likes. Two of those rooms have doors into the hallway and each of the others doors leading into the adjacent rooms of the suite. So the trainer suites are like a square divided into four smaller squares. Sound good? Also I agree about letting each trainer maintain a thread for his or her own suite. So that he or she may decorate it any way he or she chooses. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Remember there are no bad ideas.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all and playing with you!