GM for Fertile/Virile Orcish Warrior-Woman [Closed]

Started by Silver Phoenix, October 14, 2016, 06:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Phoenix

(THIS REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED! THANKS)

Hi there and thanks for looking! I've long been wanting to run a story centred around an orcish woman who tires of the traditional ways of orc-kind and ventures into world beyond the one she knows. Perhaps she's a barbarian-shaman on a spirit quest, maybe she's an unusual paragon who feels out of place, or just a woman just tired of being at the whims of stupid males and birthing sons who’ll follow the same path – perhaps even leading a group of like-minded followers.

I'm open to working from a freeform writing or doing it by system (I'm favouring Pathfinder or D&D 5e), in which I'll generally be adopting a sort of GM role. If you're interested in using a setting, I'm knowledgeable in both the Forgotten Realms and Pathfinder's Golarion, but if you'd like something original, I'm happy to world-build as well!

Some of the big wants rattling in my head at present are:

• She has a strong maternal instinct and drive to find worthy men. (offspring perhaps left in care of above-mentioned followers?) Perhaps with a liking/fetish for non-orc men/inter-race breeding?

• A clash of cultures sort of thing, with her being comfortable (or just unconscious) with exposing/revealing her body.

• I appreciate woman who can fight, not just with words, but with sword and shield, or a two-handed axe/hammer (maybe she'd be an early prototype for a Valkyrie or Fury)

• Willfulness and or headstrong (without necessarily being dominant, but that's okay too – maybe she just doesn't submit to those weaker than her!)

• Perhaps someone with the destiny to become a queen/empress?  Given previous mentions on sexuality and battle-prowess; an almost Ishtar-like figure.

• ((Especially if using a system) It might be interesting to transition from an evil to good (or at least neutral) but not necessary – here I was merely thinking of the circumstances of upbringing.

If anyone feels interested, feel free to drop me a PM! Thanks!
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full