As white as snow (searching for a King)

Started by Sao, March 26, 2013, 01:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sao

Let me put this here to see if it catches more interest than staying in my multi-idea threads.
Feel free to check any of the RPs I'm currently involved if you'd like to see my writing style.
But please read the link in my signature for my O&O and other things. And please pm me, do not write here, I don't cheek the thread.

the plot
She is the daughter of the Royal Mage and is still studying. All rumors started when people noticed her hair has changed from brown to white. The reason is because of the Shape-shifting lesson: she can transform into a white fox, but every body takes that as a sign of dark magic evolving; they have never seen a white hair human before. Some of them even call her a witch.

An arranged marriage of the King and the Princess of the neighboring country is about to happen, yet the King in fact is a womanizer. Whether he's a good ruler or a tyrant is up to you, but he has many lovers. And the marriage is just for political purpose, he doesn't have feelings for his wife. The Princess, now is the Queen, on the contrary, decides to dedicate her whole life for him. Not that she has fallen in love with him or so; but ever since she knows about the marriage, she's been ready to be a good wife, to try and love her husband. When she finally arrives to her new home, she discovers her husband doesn't think of her as much as she cares for him. She finds a new friend here, the Witch, whom always listens to her and is a shoulder for her when the King goes to another woman's bed.

All of a sudden, the Queen dies. All the evident show that the witch had killed her. The witch runs away.

On his hunting day, the King catches a white fox and instead of killing it, he decides to keep it as a pet. That night, he finds the naked white haired woman in his bedroom.

He knows who she is, but decides to play with her before sending her to execution. The Witch had never faced him in person before, but had had a bad impression about him due to what the Queen told her. Now she hates him even more. Yet, she tries to pursue him that the true murder is out there, and must have some evil plan. Even if he doesn't care about his wife, he must think about his country, his position...The King then agrees, but since she's the suspect, she has to remain in his room days and nights.

Sao