Solanum

Started by strangely made, December 29, 2006, 08:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

The Katana and telephone cord is a private joke, from another site that Strangely belongs to......Zombie Squad.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

strangely made

Okey cokey, going to have to put my mean head on .

If you want to use a Katana then you can, just don't expect it to last or even work ( I'll also scorn you and call "Mall Ninja" :P)

Any weapons you want to use can possibly fail, and your IC background will determin how succesfull you are with them.
But there will be ways to learn how to use any thing, don't forget you'll start off in a city with all it resources so make use of them if you want to survive.
If you royaly cock up your character could well die, or worse become one of the living dead.

Mean head off.

Cocktails in a ZPAW are always a welcome Celestial  ;D

strangely made

The game will start off a few days before the Zombies, on the first day of a new school term.

Once your character is submited I'll start a thread for them and depending how they react will determine if/ when they meet other characters.Once Your thread is started I'll post a description of the building/street/area so you get your bearings. I'll also do the same when you enter a new area .even if it's just "The sreet is similar to the last"

I'm going to have a News channel thread (TV and radio)so every one will be able to find out what is going on in the out side world. If your character hears a bit of news then you'll have to cut and paste that bit of info off and onto your thread explaining how you head it, so say Mavis hears Cat food is going up 2 pence you'll have that news in the post some where (does that make sense ?)

BTW we need more players so if you have to kidnap players and keep them tied up next to the computer then go for it.

strangely made

My little dis organised brain has sat up and listerend so heres what I want when you send me your characters

Character name:
Location in City:
Description of your character
Description of the building or place they are in.
A list of their basic skills ( If they have any exoctic skill you'll have to convince me they would have them)

Zakharra

Use a car or truck. They can move fast and carry alot of mass. Plus zombies make a nice squishy 'crunch' sound when you run the over.

"Hey! There's my math teacher.. He flunked me! Take THAT Mr. DuMoise!" *various squishy crunching sounds as a zombie is run over with both wheels*

Lirliel

I'd go for one of those shovels machines, offcourse armour plate the cabin. And attach a gas-tank as well :)

Even so doubt that I could drive it, or my character could. But Cars.. lets say I've been in one to many game-wise.

So far I've died four times in various Zombie Apoc. Games and it's all but one been while driving a car. You know driving 80mph and then getting your tires shot out makes your car into a deathtrap ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elvi

Well thats me done, so there's four of us, with Strangely making five......*cheers*

Caustic

*is still lurking, and has submitted a character*
Boo.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Elvi

Yep......

I think thats the four of us:

Lirliel, Celestial, Caustic and myself........

Caustic

*Finally gets to RP with Elvi?  grins broadly.*  Pleaaase play a chick.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Elvi

chick?
CHICK?

What you want then caustic?
bantam? moorehen? how about a peahen or an egret?

Lirliel

*Giggles* Your bad Elvi
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

Pardons.  I come from a circle where 'chick' is a term of endearment.  Like bloke.

And if you really -want- to play a bantam, don't let me stop you.  But please, bear in mind dear... beastiality's a no-no here, so you'd make it very hard for my character to hit on yours.

"Hey, baby... you roost here ofte-- OW!  Fuck, my eyes-- GAH!  Somebody get a NET!"

Celestial Goblin

Zoo bestiality is no-no, but furries are entirely acceptable here. So just saying that if there was a cat-girl game and a dog-girl game...
Well, you know:)

*jumps somewhere high and goes cock-adlledo*

Caustic

Hm. Anthro chicken?
Might provide a new reason to cross the road.

"Hey, watch out for those zombies, yaaaah..."

Elvi

Hey...you can wiggle your comb at me any day Angel!

*laughs and shakes head at caustic*

strangely made

Quick poll..........Runners or Shamblers? ( won't make a differance I already know what they will be I just want to see what your choice would be )

Elvi

Can't we just have laid back amblers enjoying the view type zombies?

Insaneiac The Maniac

Aw yes, Zombies. The slow moving terrors that will one day kill us all. That is, of course, unless you have...oh I dunno...the ability to walk! >_< Seriously, all one needs is a chainsaw and a shotgun and BAM! The dead are even...more...dead...

Oh, and I am SO submitting a character for this. Living undead are about to become the unliving...undead...Yah! -powerful pose- They'll be unundead, uh huh!
I find it kind of funny...
I find it kind of sad...
The dreams in which I'm dying...
...they're the best I've ever had.

Caustic

Mine is for runners.  Hungry, mean, scary as fuck runners.  With Nikes.

Lirliel

Shamblers, I have no respect for runners. Plus they tend to make your games end a lot quicker, trust me I've played with both types and Runners are crap in terms of trying to get away from them.

Shamblers on the otherhand you can dodge, distract, watching them shamble off. Which is much more fun, also headshots are easier since you don't get the Uber Headshot Shooting action trait from DotD 2004

strangely made