Girls with guns. (mostly full, but still open for reserves/side charactes)

Started by AKunoichi, June 08, 2011, 08:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne Bluestone

Nothing wrong with slo-mo running, even if a bit tacky maybe and horrible idea in a combat situation.

RedEve

Hey, what should us late-comers do? :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

AKunoichi

be in Reserve.

Make profiles. Watch, Maybe have some one on ones with the others. Just because you are not on an active mission does not mean you can't have fun.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: AK47 on June 09, 2011, 02:21:23 AM
be in Reserve.

Make profiles. Watch, Maybe have some one on ones with the others. Just because you are not on an active mission does not mean you can't have fun.

Yeah, I was thinking we should have a base somewhere so Bunnies not on the mission can still have fun. Like at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada or something. Mayber Easter Island...  O8)

ExisD

Wow tons of posts really fast. Sorry about the delay between giving my idea and making a sheet.

Name: Raine Philipps
Nationality: American
Specialty: Heavy Weapons
Weapon of choice: Milkor MGL(grenade launcher), many variants on ammunition
Swimsuit: See-through mesh bikini, black top and shorts bottom
Sexuality: Bi leaning lesbian
Background: Raine was raised by her very conservative parents to be a house wife. For a long time this was the only life she knew, then she went to private school. There she met her first girlfriend and developed a love for loud noises and public indecency, the complete opposite effect her parents intended.

After bringing Jenny home and announcing that she was going to be her wife now, along with wearing scandalous clothing, Raine was kicked out of her house and forced to make a living on her own. She had discovered a love of explosions during one chemistry mishap and had been learning to fire a gun so she did what any teenager would do, joined a mercenary force as an explosives expert.

She proved to be a natural at her job and quickly spent more and more time out in the field, ostracizing herself from any of her previous life. Then she heard about the gun Bunnies and thought that they sounded like the perfect company to join. Now she spends her time popping out, of both her cover and her top, and raining destruction down on her targets. 
Turn-ons: Smoke(gun powder not cigarette), heavy metal, exhibitionism
Turn-offs: Full body coverings, being indoors
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

AKunoichi

Quote from: Foxy Oni on June 09, 2011, 02:29:48 AM
Yeah, I was thinking we should have a base somewhere so Bunnies not on the mission can still have fun. Like at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada or something. Mayber Easter Island...  O8)

Once this mission is finished, we can probably shack up in any Ace Resort. Right now our office is probably in Florida or something.

Dark Deception

If any reserves would like to have a one-on-one with my future recurring villain (possible future recurring villain if not he can just be for the 1on1), feel free to PM me. We can test both of our characters out.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

AKunoichi

I ought to make an IC thread.

Does this count as NonCon or bondage? I figure most of the sex is gonna be consensual F/F, but there will be Het and Non con situations happening a lot.

ivygrowth

I would prefer non-con, but am fine with either. 

ExisD

I'm also a fan of non-con in general so would prefer there.

AKunoichi

RedEve

Quote from: Dark Deception on June 09, 2011, 02:44:10 AM
If any reserves would like to have a one-on-one with my future recurring villain (possible future recurring villain if not he can just be for the 1on1), feel free to PM me. We can test both of our characters out.

I might be interested, let me know what you have in mind. :)

AKunoichi

SO! For all the people in reserve.

I'd like a pilot for this C130.
She would not participate directly in combat, but we could do one on ones and she would appear between missions.
I imagine the crew of this airplane were in the USAF as an aircrew together, before they got caught violating don't ask don't tell and got dishonorably discharged. Now they make a living as smugglers, and work closely with the Gun Bunnies.
Hardcore dykes in unzipped flightsuits with nothing underneath. I'm imagining one Blond and One Latina but that could flex a bit.

Also, if somebody wants to make a normal Bunny. A Black girl would be appreciated. Foxy is right, we need a Sistah.

RedEve

AKunoichi

possibly.

RedEve

AKunoichi

She has to be really Funky. Blacksloitation and all.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: AK47 on June 09, 2011, 06:49:58 AM
She has to be really Funky. Blacksloitation and all.

Hee hee... word.  O8) O8)

AKunoichi

Alternately. It might be nice to have somebody play the young Ms Ace. A Paris Hilton Expie. Except maybe a bit smarter. Plays the Dumb Blond act when it's convenient, but really she's studding in MIT, could eventually be a nice face for the team.

yuna0417

I would be quite interested in this position you are mentioning.

Quote from: AK47 on June 09, 2011, 06:52:27 AM
Alternately. It might be nice to have somebody play the young Ms Ace. A Paris Hilton Expie. Except maybe a bit smarter. Plays the Dumb Blond act when it's convenient, but really she's studding in MIT, could eventually be a nice face for the team.

AKunoichi

Quote from: yuna0417 on June 09, 2011, 10:36:07 AM
I would be quite interested in this position you are mentioning.

Alright, just make a profile.

yuna0417

I am at the end of my waking day, but I do have the night off, would you be ok with me getting to it when I wake up?

AKunoichi

Quote from: yuna0417 on June 09, 2011, 10:47:11 AM
I am at the end of my waking day, but I do have the night off, would you be ok with me getting to it when I wake up?

Sure.

yuna0417

Thanks!  I see this character being loosely based around Zinda Blake/Lady Blackhawk from DC comics.  Just a thought.

AKunoichi

So you interested in the pilot or the Heiress?

Pilot would be full lesbian, Heiress would DrunkCollegeStudentSexual.