Wyverns Mate: (NC-exotic+)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, January 23, 2009, 03:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

something like that, but a good GM would keep the story on track, I guess I could do it.  So if anyone has any ideas on what they want in the game please feel free to write your ideas here.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

well... just cuz i want to keep posting... lol nah everything is good
Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

ideas would be great.

So I was thinking this. 

It opens up in a dark and seedy pub.  There are cloaked figures everywhere, and the place reeks of intrigue and under the table dealings.  The perfect place for our young dark one, Jessica, to visit for a little gathering of her own people.

The pub is called the Court.  A gathering place for all supernatural beings.  There are rules that are upheld, and it is neutral territory.  If one breaks the rules they could have their lives forfeited.

In the opposite corner there is a gathering of dragons, huddled together, conversing and staring suspiciously at their enemies.  Court is filled with tension, and the other customers eye them with apprehension.  When Jessica gets up to order a drink she has the misfortune(?) to find herself face to face with the one and only wyvern of the blue dragon sept. 

From there our story begins.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

Wow, that sounds great actually.  Sounds like a lot of fun *btw, since we are gonna go ahead and just do blue dragons *possibly green as well... or whatever we do, I will be a dark one... though its not my natural rp.*
Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

well since a dark one is for practicalities sake, more or less a vampire, with a little more stipulations, it shouldn't be too hard. Plus the dark ones are really cool.  But we would still need more than one Dark one, well two including my own character.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

yeah... overall we need more people..

My Ons and Offs

JMadame

Did someone say cheesecake brownies??
~Searches for brownies and doesn't find any...~

Oh well. This RP sounds like fun. I am very interested in playing a Dark One.... Although I don't know anything about this series, I would need a little bit of help on that. But this game sounds very intriguing! I hope this game can be brought to life!! ;)
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

undisclosedtoyou

Yay another lady! hehe.  Of course you may play a dark one, and we will be happy to have you. 

So when two more characters come out to play, I will set up a character sheet thread, and than we could start the game.

*smiles*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

My Ons and Offs

JMadame

You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

ZByte

Wow!  For some reason it wasn't mailing me about the new posts!

I missed quite a bit ^__^;
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam ~ I'll either find a way, or I'll make one.
Ons and Offs

Demoboy tom

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

Quotewoohoo!  We grow ever closer.

Oh yeah!  this is great!

QuoteGreat!! Can't wait.  ;)

I know what you mean, I really want to start this one up.  I'm even rereading the books to get more acquainted with the material.

QuoteWow!  For some reason it wasn't mailing me about the new posts!

I missed quite a bit ^__^;

Quoteyeah... that sucks lol

And I agree 100% that does suck.  I wonder if it's  a glitch or something.  Hopefully it wont happen again.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

lol yeah.  Well you should explain em to me a bit more in depth if u can when u can because these books are nowhere around my library...

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Demoboy tom on February 09, 2009, 10:50:36 PM
lol yeah.  Well you should explain em to me a bit more in depth if u can when u can because these books are nowhere around my library...

Alrighty, I just re-acquainted myself with the steps one takes to bind themselves to a dark one as their beloved so any updates, additional info, and in general usefulness I think up, or find will be placed on the first intro post.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

*Updated*

Hope it's not too complicated(although it shouldn't be)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

My Ons and Offs

Demoboy tom

wow lol, sounds like being the mate is a... tough job...

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

well nothing ever comes easy lol.  And being a wyverns mate isn't easy either lol, all the politics of dragon secs life, lol. hmmm and all those steps can be done throughout the story, it doesn't all have to happen all at once.  And the mind reading thins is pretty cool.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Chou chou rheastar

Hello. I'm not approved yet but if/when I do get approved I would love to participate in this RP. I would either want to be a female Wyverns Mate, or a male Dark One.

But of course this all depends on if i am approved or not. Just wanted to say this is a very good idea for an rp!

undisclosedtoyou

thank you Rhea.  Goof luck on getting approved, and if you do you have a spot in this game.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

woo, our evil plans are coming togethor!  Soon, very soon... the world shall be ours! MUAHAHAHA... wait, wrong words.  Uh, yeah more people woo!

My Ons and Offs

Chou chou rheastar

I was accepted! Still interested in this thread!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: rhea star on February 10, 2009, 06:15:42 PM
I was accepted! Still interested in this thread!

Okay yayyyy, I love your avi btw. 

And I was going to wait until one other player's came but I'll start out the character bio thread now....And since we have a good amount of  players, I will tell you all in that thread which septs we will have. 

Thanks everyone:D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's