The Experiment

Started by Anomaly, May 27, 2013, 04:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anomaly

Roleplay

Two people (any gender) find a weird instant messenger has popped up on their computers/mobile and can't remove it. Both realize that there is another person on the other end of the messenger and so they start a tentative conversation. They talk and find out about each other and start a pen pal relationship (the roleplay is written in instant messenger/email form). Things take a twist when new icons emerge on the messenger, clicking the icon causes strange events to happen. This ranges from a weird sexual encounter to the person literally being transformed in some way. Seeing as the emails will be corresponded as if something has happened in the past since the last email, it might also be cool to have another thread where the encounters are played out.

I'm open to most fetishes you wish to explore. If you have any doubts about if your fetish is okay for this roleplay send me a message :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Hey, you should try making that pic smaller so people can see it.

[img width=][/img]

will change the size of the pic to whatever you put in after the =
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.