Enslaved Siblings

Started by tormentedmale, November 17, 2015, 04:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tormentedmale

Hi everyone,

So, I'm hoping that someone may be interested in writing this story with me. It's just a basic framework for now, which I'd hope to flesh out with my writing partner.

Edit. All roles are now taken.

The setting is contemporary. A brother and sister have been kidnapped. They could be twins or one could be slightly older than the other (min 18, max 20). 

The kidnapping has already taken place (details can be worked out) and the opening scene would be an auction where a room full of wealthy buyers bid on the two of them as a pair. They're bought by an extremely rich husband and his younger wife, both of whom are heavy Sadists. The theme would be extreme - non consent slavery, forced incest and rape, slavery, bondage, cages, collar and leash, sadism, degradation, humiliation. The slaves would be kept naked at all times.

I would be playing the brother and am looking for others to play the sister and their new owners.

Ideally I'm looking for partners who can post once every two to three days and are comfortable with around 500/600 words per post.

If you're interested or have any questions please PM me rather than posting here.

Thanks for reading...

tormented male