News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

To be healed

Started by Far eyes, November 26, 2007, 10:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Ok i had this idea after watching a horror movie in a Hospital

A young prostitute is caught by the police but she manages to get off because her lawyer claims she is sick, addicted to sex. And this is why she had become a prostitute. The judge buys it but decides to send the girl to an institute for treatment.

She finds a private clinic trough a client she regularly visits, a private hospital but after seeing her records (No parents, almost no friends) they take her on a charity basis. As long as she agrees to be a part of a study group for experimental treatment. It is explained to her that the staff are all female even the doctors so that she is not tempted.

But after she checks in and gives over her civil clothing to receive her hospital gown and is taken for her examination she soon finds out that the special treatment is quiet special.

(I would be playing the part of the young prostitute, what I am looking for is Bondage, punishment and mostly hospital like atmosphere and toys. As well as Electric devices.)
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0