F a t e (Now Open!)

Started by TinyValkyrie, February 18, 2009, 07:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBuckBob

When you get a chance you might want to move it to the top of the post.
There is a lot of information there, its easy to miss.

Love the new title by the way.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

undisclosedtoyou

No not stupid, the only reason I know is because I stumbled upon the thread.

Hey Buchanen, nice new avi.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Oh and it might be a good idea to put up a OOC thread, especially with the number of players here.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LadySky

*waves to everyone*

Just wondering if a OOC has been made or if we r still posting here. Also checking on when game will being.??
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Sir Wolfgang

It already did... it's called something different now.

undisclosedtoyou

Actually OI don't think an OOC was made. 

There's a link for the actual IC game on the bottom of the intro post.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

So how do ya'll feel about creating an OOC thread, it would be useful for a game with this many people in it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Elven Sex Goddess

good idea, as this is a recruiting section.   And should not be used as an ooc. 

undisclosedtoyou

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  I'll pm tiny about about making one. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

I know I should not jump into a new group game but I have a character concept for Judgment, and I kept checking to see if someone had taken him.

And not from what I seen...so I would like to call dibs on him (if he is still open)

Aiden

-Judgement-
Dominik Cruz
Eyes:Dark Brown
Height: 6'2
Frame: Lean and muscular.
Complexion: Light
Ability
Charismatic Dominance-Easy able to sway those he interacts with to do what he wishes, whenever he wishes.
"Healing Touch"-Can heal wounds he inflicts on others.

Affliction -
Sadism

Rebirth. Absolution. New beginnings.

Checking with GM, can tweak if character seems a bit off. I know concept seems weird but it is a very contorted view on "judgment".
(BTW to my(possible)  partners, I plan on making him use very heavy bondage user, so interactions with him might be sparse depending on partner's O/O, the extremes regarding the sadism can be discussed. Will not linger into Gore/mutilation)

undisclosedtoyou

Oh yeah, my character would definitely like to play with him.

And introducing

The OOC
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LadySky

*rubs hands together & drools*

I was just lusting after his character myself!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.