I'm back and I'm bored - rp desires

Started by Nannah, November 08, 2010, 12:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nannah

It's been awhile since I was able to log in - something about having a bit of a brain tumor and...whatever.  I'm out of the hospital and finding myself desiring a good role-play.

I really don't have a whole lot in mind for a plot - this is something that can be worked out to greater detail later. The Greek myths seem to be hot on my mind right now. Any of them are fair game: on the off chance I find myself unfamiliar with it I can always Wiki it. As I would most likely be playing a female character, I would prefer if you played a male character. Otherwise anything is doable.

As I am on this website, adult themes of any kind are totally fine with me, however we need not go into the details of any romantic encounters. We are all adults and we all know how babies are made. So if you're just on it for smut, I'm not interested. Edit: If it's a part of the story line, that's awesome. But random humping does not appeal to me.

Also, feel free to ask about any other themes. Just because I find something amusing doesn't mean that's the only thing I like.

What piques my interest right now:
- Hades and Persephone
- Anything involving Vikings. I have an unnatural attraction to them, it seems. I don't have any plots in mind, though.
- More to come.
The problem with cats is that they get the same exact look whether they see a moth or an ax-murderer