Pirates of the Furribbean (Full)

Started by Chrystal, October 15, 2012, 01:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winds Of Lust

I will gladly through my name into the ring for captive playthings, of either gender. If ya'll are still in the market for subs that is.

Chrystal

Quote from: Mora on November 17, 2012, 04:51:42 PM
Thank you... Last question: How are we on prisoners...? Should I make a female or male?

We could do with more females.

Quote from: Diingo on November 17, 2012, 04:49:42 PM
I found my picture I believe. Can't wait to see this get started! :D

Cool :)

Quote from: Jecter on November 17, 2012, 05:22:40 PM
I've never played a Sub before, but I'd be interested in giving it a go. Probably be a bit more resistant for a longer period of time but it would just add to the fun, right?

A male sailor captured from a merchant ship. He would probably be a wolf of some kind or maybe a coyote since they are smaller.

Um... I wouldn't make him too resistant, though, because while the other pirates might like that, the Captain is more than likely to put a bullet in him... ;)

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on November 17, 2012, 05:25:34 PM
I will gladly through my name into the ring for captive playthings, of either gender. If ya'll are still in the market for subs that is.

Can't have too many subs.

Character sheet is up.

Please post here for approval.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

NicciKotor

Player: Nicci

Name: Lisa Stormcrow
Species: Bunny
Sexuality: Bi.

Height: 4'4""
Weight: 90
Eye colour:  Pink
Fur/hair colour: Pink hair, pink fur

Profession: First Mate
Specific skills: Good with double rapiers, knows letters and numbers and chartology.

Likes: In love with the captain and is deeply jealous for her attention and love. Gets very agitated when Captain goes and fools around with others and without her. Enjoys plenty of spanklings and bondage and humiliation and cageplay.
Dislikes: Scat and such.

Personality: Nerdy bunny that takes her job too seriously. Willing to have sex with anyone, especially if it is a three some with the Captain.

History: Following around the Captain and doing all of the actual work that is needed to run the ship.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Chrystal

*giggles* In love with the captain, huh?

I guess someone is getting to eat rabbit for dinner!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Karasu

I'd certainly love to join up.. Maybe as a cook, musician.. Obviously prisoner of the crew.. Maybe a Shy type? If this is still open that is.
Removed, due to vandalism.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Chrystal on November 17, 2012, 06:08:54 PM
*giggles* In love with the captain, huh?

I guess someone is getting to eat rabbit for dinner!

Hee hee. Feel free to dress me up in embarrassing costumes and pierce me in all of the naughty places.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Karasu

Player: Karasu

Name: Marina
Species: Fennec Fox
Sexuality: bisexual

Height: 5 feet
Weight: 187 lbs
Eye colour:  Blue
Fur/hair colour: Pale peach fur, with more reddish colored hair.

Profession: Seamstress, Musician, and Cook for Hire, Owner of "Home Sweet Delights"
Specific skills: Mending clothing and Hemming, The Flute and Voice, and Sweet Desserts

Dislikes: Cruel people, those that cheat others, liars, thieves, con-men, etc

Personality: Reserved and sweet, Malina is seen as something of a motherly type for sailors comming home.

History: Marina grew up in a thriving port city, where her mother would cook and sing for sailors that came by. Marina would note that her mother cooked for every sailor like she did for her father, whom was also a sailor. When she asked why her mother only smiled and told her that the more she got her name out there, the faster it would get to her mate and the faster he would speed home to his waiting family. Marina loved this answer and took to cooking and singing like  her mother though she added the sewing ability because the neighborhood spinster had said a man likes it if a woman is good with her hands in this way as well as cooking.

Needless to say Marina never heard of her father again until her mother got the news that her father had died at sea in a terrible storm. Seeing her mother heartbroken only increased her desire to continue what her mother did, and after a time of grieving, she and her mother worked her shop until her mother's death a few years later, since then, she has managed on her own in that same port town, having the reputation of 'Port mother' for her sweet demeanor and motherly nature towards others.

[Edit: Changed name form Malina, to Marina]

Winds Of Lust

Player: Winds of Lust

Name: Chris Highwind
Species: Horse
Sexuality: bi

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 232
Eye colour:  Blue
Fur/hair colour: Pale blond Hair, Dirty blond Fur

Profession: Deck Hand for a merchant vessel
Specific skills: well suited for doing many various jobs on a ship, Raising sails, making and mending rope as well as minor ship repairs, cooking if need be. A good jack of all trades to have around a busy ship. Knows a little about navel combat as the ship he worked on was an armed one, but he had only just started to learn so he is far from competent in that area.

Likes: being kept busy with work, a job well done, and a nice pie ever now and then.
Dislikes: Storms, hates storms at sea, they freak him right the heck out. He also doesn't like bitter foods, or cannon fire.
Personality: A rather gentle soul, while first to speak up for his opinions he doesn't really have the wit or skill to fight for them at the end of the day.

History: Chris never much liked where he lived, found his small town home boring and the job of farming horrible dull. As soon as he was 16 he left for the nearest port town and has been hoping from ship job to ship job ever since. He found the traveling and life at sea mostly to his liking, with a few exceptions, but the good often outweighed the bad. He enjoyed the simple pleasure of tying a good knot to keep the sails firm, or the sense of accomplishment that came as he unloaded the last bit of cargo. He felt more at home on sea than on land.

Whatever ship he found himself on would soon dub him the "Gentle Giant" of the crew, as he was often the most tall and strong of the deck hands, though growing up on a farm he had never been much for conflict or fighting with other people. Lord knows they tried to teach him, but it didn't seem in his nature to harm others so the learning was slow. To be fair he could often intimidate aggressors into back off with his stature alone.

The last ship he was on was attacked and over taken by a pirate crew, and now he seems to find himself at there mercy.

Funguy81

Player: Funguy81

Name: Aliya Black aka "whiskers"
Species: Lynx
Sexuality: bi.

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 125 lbs
Eye colour:  Light blue
Fur/hair colour: light grey with white underbelly

Profession: Pirate
Specific skills: Expert combatant with saber, and above average marksman with pistol and blunderbuss. Tattooing artist and  knowledgeable in piercings. Helmsman of the ship, and understands any tasks needed to keep the ship combat ready.

Likes: The open seas, Treasure, Sex, Tattoo artist and piercer (loves to leave her mark), Bondage, prefers to tease her captives, Strawberries!

Dislikes: Authority figures (with the exception of the captain), Losing treasure, On the losing end of a gambling,

Personality: Playful, and likes to tease anyone that's around her. While she laughs in the face of danger and smacks at authority figures with the exception of captain Joan.  The poor lynx had been broken down by the captain when she had taken her place among the crew.

History: Aliya Black was born on a small island off the coast of France, and grew up around the docks. She would spend her childhood watching the ships coming and going, and hearing the stories of piracy and adventures out in the open seas. She picked up swordplay, and how to utilize firearms from the sailors that passes through the islands.

On the day of her 17th birthday, she quickly stows away on a ship heading towards the Caribbean islands. Upon arrival to her destination nearly 6 months later, she quickly jumps the ship and touches new land for the first time. It was there she finds out about an pirate ship crewed by only females, and thought this would be a good start without having to fear about being raped or molested by crewmembers. She was wrong as on the first week out at sea, her new captain had quickly enforced the pecking order of the ship by tormenting and sexually abusing the poor lynx. This would not stop until the lynx fully accepted the captain Joan's authority, and even then her body had long craved the captain's touch.

After that week, Aliya had become a valued member of the crew and worked hard to maintain her place...though partially also to please her captain thanks to the initial training she had received. Thanks to ability as a tattoo artist, she had even helped the captain, or anyone else in the ship, leave their marks on any captives.

Joslyn

Player: Joslyn

Name: Clara Ward
Species: Mouse
Sexuality: Lesbian

Height: 5’2”
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eye colour: Green
Fur/hair colour: Dark hair, light brown fur

Profession: Writer
Specific skills: Extensive knowledge of philosophy, theology, history, natural philosophy (science), and other topics.

Likes: Reading, writing, stimulating conversation, beautiful women. Harbors a fetish for being helpless and sexually abused.
Dislikes: Stupidity, unethical behavior, being frightened.

Personality: Intelligent, curious, shy, vain, and very cowardly. Just the threat of violence will easily reduce her to tears.

Initially she is racist toward non-rodents, in a condescending but sympathetic way. Also at first she is very sexually repressed and in denial about being a lesbian. She often fantasizes about being raped, because in her mind if she has no choice then it is not a sin.

History: Clara is the daughter of Charles Ward, the exceedingly wealthy governor of the island of New Essex (see below). She was raised a strict Munsterite. She has lived a life without work or hardship. Because she is timid and eschews the company of others, Clara has devoted most of her time to her passion for reading and writing on innumerable topics. Recently, all her learning has caused her to question her faith and her views on the world.

Despite Clara’s resistance, she is set to be married off to a wealthy mouse. She is traveling to meet him aboard a merchant vessel when it is attacked by the ruthless Joan O’Tail and her crew.

New Essex:

The island of New Essex lies among the chain of Windward Islands. Most of the island is devoted to farming and fishing, and the largest settlement is Jamestown—this is where all the island’s commerce with the outside world takes place.

New Essex was colonized by the Munsterites, a puritanical religious group which is a schism from the Church of England. This highly repressive faith broke from the Church over its radical doctrine that only rodent species are God’s chosen people, and also the belief of its founder that Communion wafers must be made of munster cheese.

On the island of New Essex only males of rodent species may own land or vote in town hall meetings, and most non-rodents allowed permanent residence arrive as indentured servants. Sex is only legal within marriage for purposes of procreation and alcohol is banned. The laws of New Essex are very draconian—very minor offenses are punished by being locked in the stocks for long periods of time, and anything serious leads to a hanging. Despite all this, Jamestown itself has a hidden, seedy underbelly for those who know where to look. Hypocrisy abounds—often the same men who spend their nights involved in drunken debauchery yell of fire and brimstone in the churches by day. In practice, all the strict laws really only apply to women and the poor.

The Governor of New Essex, Charles Ward, is extremely determined to rid the surrounding waters of piracy. In the past he has been known to call upon the navy, arm merchant vessels, or even hire assassins.

Mora

Player: Mora

Name: Mika Johnson
Species: Fox
Sexuality: Bi

Height: 5'1"
Weight: 102 LB
Eye colour:  Silver
Fur/hair colour: Fur- pink, hair- red

Profession: Slave
Specific skills: Cooking, cleaning

Dislikes: being a slave, violence, Furries that get more attention than her.

Personality: Mika is a very shy girl, though she is kind to everyone she meets. She does have bad thoughts about certain people, but for the most part, she keeps them to herself. She can become very perverted and needing in certain 'situations'.

History: Mika was a slave from birth. She was first owned by a sailor on a ship that the captain and her crew took over. As is customary for a ship's gold and other properties, to the victors go the spoils; Therefore, ownership of Mika was transferred over to the captain, as well as any of the crewmates that wished to take partial ownership of her. Mika is deemed to be a slave for her whole life or until her owner deems her worthy of freedom.

(Hope this is ok. If not let me know <3)

Diingo

Player: Diingo

Name: Bon-Bon DeMont
Species: Primate

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 176 LB
Eye colour:  Light brown
Fur/hair colour: Pale, mixed colors of black, white, brown

Profession: Deckhand
Specific skills: Gambling, good with his fingers (if you know what I mean), ship work

Likes: Gambling, women (who are not actually trying to kill him at the time), the life on the sea
Dislikes: Pirates, sea monsters (They do exist!), fighting

Personality: Bon-Bon is a rather comical figure. He is good humoured, but on the timid side. He often answers with sarcasm and jokes when he is afraid. Despite his somewhat rough appearance, he is not as rough as one could assume. He knows how to fight, but reluctantly do so.

History: Being born in a French colony in the Caribbean, Bon-Bon was divided between the native life of his mother and the French life of his father. He always enjoyed the sea and the adventures it held. After turning 20, he set out on the seas, joining a small fishing crew at first that travelled from island to island. It wasn't until a year later that he found himself on a merchant vessel, unaware of what lied in store for him.

Chrystal

Quote from: NicciKotor on November 17, 2012, 06:18:43 PM
Hee hee. Feel free to dress me up in embarrassing costumes and pierce me in all of the naughty places.

*gigges*  World of pain, bunny-girl!

Quote from: Karasu on November 17, 2012, 06:32:47 PM
Player: Karasu

Name: Malina
Species: Fennec Fox
Sexuality: bisexual

Nice, approved.

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on November 17, 2012, 07:08:30 PM
Player: Winds of Lust

Name: Chris Highwind
Species: Hourse
Sexuality: bi

Oh yes. definitely approved.

Quote from: Funguy81 on November 17, 2012, 07:39:38 PM
Player: Funguy81

Name: Aliya Black aka "whiskers"
Species: Lynx
Sexuality: bi.

Really nice. Approved.

Quote from: Joslyn on November 17, 2012, 10:52:45 PM
Player: Joslyn

Name: Clara Ward
Species: Mouse
Sexuality: Lesbian

New Essex:

The island of New Essex lies off the coast of New England. Most of the island is devoted to farming and fishing, and the largest settlement is Jamestown—this is where all the island’s commerce with the outside world takes place.

Character is approved, however, Jos, please could you edit to move New Essex to the Windward Islands? I think the coast of New England in the late 18th century would have been a bit too hot... what with those damned colonials rebelling against their rightful overlords! lol...

Besides, 90% of the pirate activity in the world actually took place in the Caribbean

Quote from: Mora on November 17, 2012, 11:39:53 PM
Player: Mora

Name: Mika Johnson
Species: Fox

(Hope this is ok. If not let me know <3)

Very nice, yes. You could have her be Clara's personal servant if you wish? Also, your pic didn't show. Gelbooru often prevents hot-linking. Your best option is to save the file to your hard drive and then upload it to the wiki here.

Other than that, approved.

Quote from: Diingo on November 18, 2012, 02:00:27 AM
Player: Diingo

Name: Bon-Bon DeMont
Species: Primate

Hmm.... Not sure about this character. While he is wonderfully realistic in terms of the setting and story, he is just a little bit to dominant. The original idea here was a totally smut-based game where we have half a dozen lesbian pirates getting it on with each other... When that got no interest I added a sub-plot, to give the game some purpose, but my intention is still for this to be largely smut oriented.

And it is totally fem-domme.

A male dominant character just doesn't work, sorry. If you could make him a little less aggressive and possibly find a cuter pic?

Still waiting for Apygoos and Brittlby to post characters.

Karasu

Chrystal

Karasu

I'm excited for this to start now I think others can make their plots in the game and it doesn't have to have a main storyline <3

Chrystal

Okay, soooooo....

I have a question for everyone:

NC-Exotic Small Groups or Extreme Small Groups?

If we go in N/C, that means no graphic descriptions of violence, it also means no watersports (So no swimming, water-skiing, scuba diving etc.... *giggles* No, but seriously, no bathroom play), no blood play (of either sort: menstruation or cutting). Also no bestiality, although in a furry world that's kind-of moot anyway!

Extreme allows all the above, which for some people might be a bad thing? However, I always insist that if you don't like something, all you need do is say you don't like it and the other player must edit their post. (Having your character say he/she doesn't like it, however, is the same as you saying you do like it!)

Once I know where we are putting this, I will open an OOC thread.

NOTE: this is not a majority vote. If everyone says "Extreme" we go extreme. If one person says "N/C", we go N/C.

If more than half say Extreme and the rest don't express an opinion, we will go Extreme!

Funguy81

I would go NC exotic small groups Makes more sense to me on this one.

Diingo

Quote from: Chrystal on November 18, 2012, 06:05:17 AM

A male dominant character just doesn't work, sorry. If you could make him a little less aggressive and possibly find a cuter pic?

Actually thought about that the instant I put it up. But yeah, I see your point. Kinda approached it the wrong way. Hmm. I will try to edit his info down and possibly change his race (if I cannot find a new picture - although I love the one that is up!).

Karasu

I don't mind either way, but I agree with funguy. I dislike those mentioned anyway (cept furries obviously)

Winds Of Lust

Personally I don't care were we end up, as long as my character takes no part in things like bath roomplay/bloodplay, I don't care what other people do ^^

Chrystal

N/C it is then.

This is why I asked. I'd rather go N/C Exotic and have people enjoy the game that go Extreme and have people worry about reading stuff they don't want to! This is why E has the grading system, after all!

Quote from: Diingo on November 18, 2012, 07:44:12 AM
Actually thought about that the instant I put it up. But yeah, I see your point. Kinda approached it the wrong way. Hmm. I will try to edit his info down and possibly change his race (if I cannot find a new picture - although I love the one that is up!).

I love the pic and I love the character, and in any other pirate-based RP I would approve him without question!

May I make a suggestion, Diingo? Save the character as he is to your own one-on-one request thread. I'll bet you anything you like someone will come up with a great story using him. Don't forget you can always remove the "furry" element from a character.

Brittlby

Currently still at renfest on my iPhone. I'll get a sheet up tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Diingo

I edited the info on my char, Chrystal. Dunno if it is any better, tried to make him a bit meeker :P. And, if possible, I would like to keep the picture for him. But, if it doesn't suit what you had in mind - I'll search for a more suitable one.

Chrystal

Quote from: Diingo on November 18, 2012, 12:23:04 PM
I edited the info on my char, Chrystal. Dunno if it is any better, tried to make him a bit meeker :P. And, if possible, I would like to keep the picture for him. But, if it doesn't suit what you had in mind - I'll search for a more suitable one.

Thanks, hun. I always hate asking people to change a chara ter because I know the sort of work that goes into making a good one.

I think now he's a maybe bit too meek...? Something between the two would be good.